SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

round2 - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:14 am

emusha wrote:jessica seems like a sensitive soul and ryan doesn't seem too interested in being very attuned to her needs in that way as an emotional support system -- time will tell though

I agree emusha!! I really like them and hope this improves.

Back to top Go down

round2 - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:26 am

All this joking around...This makes me think they are all still married:

Ryan De Nino @ryandenino  ·  13h 13 hours ago
@LIRealEstate01 @SVnjMAFS @Kr0ss @AETV @FYI where to next? #round2 May have to ask the wife first :P @Ms_Castro pleaseeee! #MAFS

ryan ranellone ‏@LIRealEstate01  13h13 hours ago
@ryandenino @Kr0ss @SVnjMAFS @AETV @FYI @Ms_Castro who would have thought we have to get our permission slips to go out for dinner

‏@SVnjMAFS @LIRealEstate01 @ryandenino @Kr0ss @AETV @FYI @Ms_Castro
I got mine signed

Back to top Go down

Post by fchew75 Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:21 pm

I just wish their were spoilers I can't wait the waiting is too much I just want to know if Jessica and Ryan are still married or not. Why can't they be more obvious like Ryan and Jac. The pic with Jessica at the table and Ryan standing up together I wonder if that is another fight and the pic w Ryan's hand on Jessica leg you all think that is from the day they make their choice and the part where Ryan pulled her on the couch they look happy not like they are divorcing.

fchew75

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:23 pm

The first thing I thought of when I read Sean's comment "I got mine signed" Divorce papers.

I really hope Ryan and Jessica are still together.

Back to top Go down

Post by fchew75 Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:44 pm

I hope Ryan and Jessica are still together too Max64.

fchew75

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:21 pm

Me three.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:36 pm

I as well. :yes: I think they are good together and one of the reasons the experts put them together is because Jess is a very calm person while Ryan is more fiery. I think she will help calm him. Two fiery people is a disaster waiting to happen. Hugesmile Just like Ryan R is more calm compared to Jaclyn. (firecracker, his words) Not with the same type of fiery as Ryan D. though. I love her personality.
Didn't someone on here say that they follow their spouses family members and they recently commented to each other? Can't see that happening if they are not together. Time will tell I guess.

round2 - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:18 pm

To those who are questioning whether they are together or not, is there anything specific that makes you think that way?

I'm not following any of them closely, only what everyone is kind enough to post here. I like them together. They seem to both be the type to joke and have fun.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:20 pm

1. Experts pointed out that Jessica may not respond well to how Ryan D. expresses anger.
2. In one of the clips Ryan admits to having his issues. He says he wants someone who is kind, loving and sweet. He also says that he walks when he's angry, he claims to be wild and a bit hard to handle at his wedding. There is a dichotomy on what he wants vs. how he behaves. We have witnessed his tipping the boat when she says that she is afraid of ocean water. We see him walk out after he made a comment about facial piercings being trashy and Jessica challenging him on his tattoos. Of course, these are all clips but the signs are that he does not understand how he comes across, he does not express his angry in a positive manner, and that he may be pushing boundaries to see if she will accept him anyway.
3. Jessica talks about how she is lonely, she wants a man's man and not a mama's boy (my experience is that a boy who treats his mama well is the best kind of boyfriend/husband), and that she has a hard time expressing herself and regularly announces she is all about love. The suggestion from these clips is that she may have a tendency to be walked upon.
My conclusion is that the trial for these two is to find a middle solution and the hope is that the experts can guide them this way. I think that Ryan's defensiveness and bravado are similar to Jamie's trust issues - a self-defense mechanism that can end relationships. But I also think his stated intention to be a good husband, provider and father are what Jessica wants.
Some other observations:
Jessica's instagram in the third week of January she posted a picture with her mother and noted that she had not seen her mom in 2 weeks because she no longer lived in walking distance. That means that she and Ryan must be living somewhere else. I have tried to review the clips of their apartments, allegedly made before they moved in together. Both of them are neatniks. The apartment that Pepper Schwartz visited and the one in the interview with the Queens reporter look to be the same but it is not clear to me when either happened. If they are before and after the show, then it is likely that they are not together. There are screen caps of Ryan's hand on Jessica's thigh and people believe that this is from the decision date (implied by the show). There is a recent picture taken by Jessica of watching an episode of the show, drinking wine. There are three sets of hands, one male and two female. I can't decide if the male thumb in the screen cap looks like the one in the picture and I can't tell if the TV is the same one in either Ryan's or Jessica's previous apartments. People have made much about a new bracelet. I think her statement about the new bracelet is ambiguous. Can't tell if she is saying thank you to Ryan or if she is thanking the shop owner - either way it is free advertising for the shop owner/jewelry maker.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:50 pm

^^^ Good Post interesting

Thanks Jadeh for your perspective! I am going to stay open minded and hope that the experts can guide them through the issues that you noted above.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:57 pm

Thanks Jadeh for taking the time to post all that! yes

I too hope they work out what ever issues they have.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by fchew75 Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:46 pm

Well I out of all the couples Jessica and Ryan are my favorites and I hope that they are still together I mean if they have to keep us guessing then they are doing a good job. Jessica is doing the best job because if they're not together her retweeting and favoring all those pro Ryan and Jessica being together tweets she is really getting her fans hopes up with that stuff but again if they're not together Jessica is doing the best job playing it up. I hate when I get invested in these couples I was the same w Andi and Josh and now their DONE! I just hope Ryan and Jessica make it and work through it.

fchew75

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116