SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by crazyjaney78 Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:22 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^ yep! I don't find this couple enjoyable to watch.

I don't like the way Ryan talks to Jessica and gives her subtle and not so subtle jabs. I know he's emulating the way that his grandpa talked to his grandma. WHen he was reminiscing about how his grandpa would tell his grandma to "shut up," it reminded me of the way old 60-70s sitcom husbands like Archie Bunker and Jackie Gleason would talk to their wives. I just don't find that to be cute or funny but IMO it's disrespectful. This is 2015 and each partner should be supportive, encouraging and uplifting. What did it matter where she ironed? I thought that was just so weird. IMO seems like Jess can't do anything right in his very critical eyes.  

On the other hand, Jessica is just acting like a snapping turtle; hiding in her shell and then coming out with a zinger. And, ??? ...she was initially shocked that all Ryan did was eat out ($60 per day) and that she was a big cook.  Well, she needs to take initiative and COOK SOMETHING. Their dinner party on New Year's Day would have been perfect opportunity to showcase her cooking and instead they got takeout. Again, wth?! Plus that scene where it appeared she was home from work first and just sitting there waiting for him to come home and decide what they should eat.  She had told him that she'd gladly do groceries and cook so she should give it a whirl sometime!  

Their inability to communicate in an honest, respectful way is really outrageous. She seems drawn to role of victim while his anger seems to be always ready to boil over. EEEKKKKK. Where are the experts with guidance?!?

PLEASE show us something good with these two next week.

I agree. I was extremely turned off with that tiff over the ironing on the bed. The way he talks to her is extremely denigrating. That being said, Jessica needs to be more assertive in her communication instead of shelling it all in. The communication with these two is soooo unbelievably bad- I just cant see how the experts thought they were a good match (unless they were matched for drama/entertainment purposes like Sean and Davina)

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Soribel Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:37 pm

Max64 wrote:Last nights episode was edited odd.  Their fight was out of sequence... Ryan comes home from work they talk about having sushi again for dinner, and then have a bit of a disagreement.  Next we see them celebrating New Years Eve, and at the end of the episode it's back to them eating sushi with the same clothes from the earlier scene.  They must have kissed and made up because that argument was before NYE, because on the table Jessica had the NYE decorations unopened.

Great observation, I noticed it too. That episode was all over the place with these 2. What happened at the beginning was brought back at the end to leave the viewers hanging on the outcome of the fight.

IMO, all the tricky editing is painting a really ugly picture of these 2, we only get to see the drama and not the good moments. Hopefully they can show us some good progress in the following weeks cause all this bickering is getting old fast and it makes everybody think that the experts do not know what the heck they're doing when matching people up.

Soribel

Back to top Go down

Post by SaucyMommy Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:38 pm

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 3806527698 Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 3806527698 Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 3806527698 Maybe there aren't many good things to show?

SaucyMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Soribel Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:41 pm

SaucyMommy wrote: Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 3806527698  Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 3806527698  Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 28 3806527698 Maybe there aren't many good things to show?

Jajajajaja... Then the experts completely screwed this one up... laugh out loud

Soribel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:43 pm

With an increased rent, I don't see why Ryan being short on cash means he is broke. We all have days when we don't have a lot cash handy and the way she said it made it seem like he really stole it from their piggybank. "He took the money and put it in his pocket". that was wrong imo. He is ls clearly frustrated and blows up which is not a good look, but she is passive aggressive which would make anyone blow up.
I still think they will make it if they learn to communicate better.

Back to top Go down

Post by SaucyMommy Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:44 pm

From week 1 I could tell they were this season's Monet and Vaughn. I think they like each other even less than M&V. I don't think they have much in common and are barely holding on. I read they split up for good week 3 on the MAFS FB page. Maybe this is coming true?

SaucyMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:58 pm

Yes, I agree. Their editing this episode was all over the place. Great observation, Max64, I didn't notice the decorations.
Did anyone else had the feeling that the episode was 3/6 of Sean&Davina, 2/6 of Ryan R.&Jaclyn and 1/6 of Ryan D.&Jess?
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by SaucyMommy Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:59 pm

traveler90 wrote:Yes, I agree. Their editing this episode was all over the place. Great observation, Max64, I didn't notice the decorations.
Did anyone else had the feeling that the episode was 3/6 of Sean&Davina, 2/6 of Ryan R.&Jaclyn and 1/6 of Ryan D.&Jess?

I did notice they were featured far less than the other couples. I'm wondering if it's because the match itself is so disastrous they don't want to give it too much air time? I'm pretty confident that they do not end up together.

SaucyMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:24 pm

see2love wrote:With an increased rent, I don't see why Ryan being short on cash means he is broke. We all have days when we don't have a lot cash handy and the way she said it made it seem like he really stole it from their piggybank. "He took the money and put it in his pocket". that was wrong imo. He is ls clearly frustrated and blows up which is not a good look, but she is passive aggressive which would make anyone blow up.
I still think they will make it if they learn to communicate better.

The show is paying for the apartment they stay at during filming, so his finances aren't affected.

Even though Jessica has her issues, I honestly don't think she'd be half as bad if she were matched up with someone nice, who knows how to treat a woman like an equal. Ryan D is constantly looking down on her, belittling her and purposely making her uncomfortable. She was way more relaxed during their first couple of days together. She's been getting more timid ever since. She didn't even have trouble bringing up that trashy comment right after the fact, but ever since that, she's been unable to open up. I don't blame her. If someone has a hard time speaking up then they need to feel safe to do that, they need to be able to trust. I couldn't trust Ryan either. He is shady and disrespectful. I couldn't believe my ears with the whole "don't iron on the bed!" ad infinitum and then he was like "are you gonna start crying?" when she wasn't even bothered really. He was being an idiot, yet speaks to Jess like she's stupid. Cannot stand him. Clearly Jess has been attracting such jerks all her life, but this was a once in lifetime chance to fix her up with someone she SHOULD be with. What do the experts do? Pair her up with another jerk. Great job!

Oh and being able to take charge isn't the same as walking over other people. I can be super indecisive too, so I like that my boyfriend can make a decision for me/us if need be, otherwise we'd spend half our lives fannying about. But he's also the nicest guy ever and never disrespectful towards me. That's what I think Jessica needs and asked for, not a bully like Ryan.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:41 pm

SaucyMommy wrote:
traveler90 wrote:Yes, I agree. Their editing this episode was all over the place. Great observation, Max64, I didn't notice the decorations.

I did notice they were featured far less than the other couples. I'm wondering if it's because the match itself is so disastrous they don't want to give it too much air time? I'm pretty confident that they do not end up together.

I thought Jessica and Ryan had less airtime last night too, but then I also thought Jaclyn and Ryan had less airtime during the honeymoon episodes as well. I guess it just depends on the story TP are wanting to tell. For whatever reason they're really wanting to highlight the conflicts between Jessica and Ryan, which makes me wonder if it's really that big of an issue as it's being portrayed?? I dare say they do have communication issues, and hopefully they'll be able to work them out. I'm getting the feeling that these two are still together as Jaclyn and Ryan are..

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:06 pm

^^^Really, Max?? If these two are still together than they could be the featured case study in a new version of "Men are From Mars and Women are from Venus."

And, Ryan got an A+ in his anger management classes.

And, Jessica found her voice.

That said, the fact that they argue about just the silliest things could mean there's hope.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:11 pm

For Jessica's sake, I hope they aren't still together. Ryan is a controlling jerk, and doesn't seem to have any liking or respect for Jessica. He needs a super confident woman that he has a major crush on. Otherwise, he will treat his 'little woman' like crap for the rest of their lives. Run, Jess, run.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116