SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:23 pm

I find their relationship unhealthy.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jlccaz Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:28 pm

I find his grandparents' relationship unhealthy, after that show last night! Hugesmile
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by SaucyMommy Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:30 pm

jlccaz wrote:I find his grandparents' relationship unhealthy, after that show last night!  Hugesmile

YES! He was like my grandpa talked to my grandma like this and she just took it. So that's your model and one you wish to emulate in 2015. That's crazy talk! Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 2292733854

SaucyMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:35 pm

BKay wrote:For Jessica's sake, I hope they aren't still together. Ryan is a controlling jerk, and doesn't seem to have any liking or respect for Jessica. He needs a super confident woman that he has a major crush on. Otherwise, he will treat his 'little woman' like crap for the rest of their lives. Run, Jess, run.

Yep!! And what's kind of freaky, IMO, is that in his 1-on-1 interviews with the camera (especially during the first few episodes), Ryan came across as very kind, open and articulate in stating what he wanted in a partner/marriage. But, from what we are seeing, he's just not a very good practitioner/husband.

It would be interesting to see how Ryan would have reacted with someone like Jaclyn who is just a little Miss Assertive Sunshine/Energy Ball.

I can't see him and Davina lasting for 5 seconds so won't even suggest that giggling .
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:59 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^Really, Max?? If these two are still together than they could be the featured case study in a new version of "Men are From Mars and Women are from Venus."

And, Ryan got an A+ in his anger management classes.

And, Jessica found her voice.

That said, the fact that they argue about just the silliest things could mean there's hope.

I know, crazy, right??!!! I say that because they both seem to really want it to work, but they have communication issues, and the key thing is they are both aware of their "issues", that's half the battle. I'm hoping the experts help them out because that seems to be their only issue, although I will say it's a large one. I change my mind daily on whether these two are together in the end, but after watching how that fight was edited, I have a feeling they're still together. Ask me tomorrow and you'll probably get a different answer giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:15 pm

A new preview is online on the facebook page of FYI if someone wants to bring it over
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:20 pm

"Go f**k yourself"? Well that seems promising. These two are so awful to each other. No way are they gonna work in the long run, even if they by some miracle decide to stay together after 6 weeks.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by SaucyMommy Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:25 pm

Yep I was just thinking the same thing. They curse each other, she bad mouths him, he degrades her. There is no way these two work out at all.

SaucyMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:30 pm

SaucyMommy wrote:
jlccaz wrote:I find his grandparents' relationship unhealthy, after that show last night!  Hugesmile

YES! He was like my grandpa talked to my grandma like this and she just took it. So that's your model and one you wish to emulate in 2015. That's crazy talk! Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 29 2292733854

My grandparents passed away within a few months of one another, just shy of my grandfather's 100th birthday. Well into their 90s they were interviewed for a (Christian) publication about their secrets to long marriage. It's still on the internet -- I love to look at it. Trust me, the Ryan D. "you give me permission to harangue and insult in a booming scary voice about nonsense because that is just how I am" approach was not on the list. At his age, I think I also had overly idealized notions as many may of my parents and grandparents seemingly "perfect" marriages -- all marriages involve hard work and sticking it out and forgiveness, I came to appreciate, and this made me respect their bonds more in the end. But back to Ryan. To me, this is perfect example of "experts" adding too much weight to his version of his wants and desires ("a marriage like my grandparents"), without uncovering the reality of that (or maybe they did, but if so, then hello HUGE red flag for him being paired with Jess!). I know we are only shown a fraction, but I now think the "grandparents marriage" is the principal obstacle to why he and Jess are d-o-o-m-e-d. I'm a huge romantic, for all my lawyerly cynicism, so it would be great to be wrong about that.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:21 pm

jlccaz -- super post!! You are one intelligent, insightful person. handwave
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:49 pm

For the first time I feel compelled to comment on these two from last nights episode. I thought the worst part of the entire episode was during the whole ironing on the bed scene. There was a voice over of one of the experts during that about how Jess said she wanted a guy to take the lead and would she be able to deal with Ryan making the decisions. The implication was that that was what we were seeing. Ummm...that wasn't a guy taking the lead, that was him harassing her. There is a difference between taking the lead and belittling someone. I'm sure the VO was just general commentary from the expert that the editors put over that scene, but it still annoyed me. And it made me wonder...

I think the experts have archaic notions of what traditional gender roles have to look like in a relationship. This played out with Monet and Vaughn last year too. Both Monet and Jess said they wanted a guy to take the lead, and both got paired with overbearing and controlling hot heads. A couple can be in traditional gender roles, and the man can take the lead, and it doesn't have to result in belittling or fighting about stupid things. JMO.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:12 pm

I doubt the experts see the film that their remarks are played during.

I don't particularly like either one of them. Ryan is a hot head and Jessica can't or won't communicate. Even her friend says that. Maybe on paper they're a match but don't think they would have survived one date in the real world.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116