SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SerenityGirl Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:51 pm

I just read a couple of comments Jess made on the last pic Ryan posted on Instagram where she was defending herself for bringing up the issue she had with Ryan taking the $100. She said she did not do it to humiliate him and that she has his back. What's confusing to me is that she favorites every mean tweet about him on twitter and defends only herself on SM so how is that having his back? Not defending Ryan because he's made ALOT of mistakes, but as mentioned by others posters Jess is playing the victim. IMO she comes off passive aggressive and almost vengeful. Maybe she's holding a grudge over the trashy comment? I liked this couple at the beginning and a part of me thinks they could work but not sure they really like each other anymore. It doesn't look like he respects her and she tells him to go f$&@ himself in the new preview. I can't even imagine saying that to anyone I would want to spend the rest of my life with. Sad how this is playing out so far. :/

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by clawsteph Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:42 pm

^^ Indeed. ITA with you, SerenityGirl!
I like them too and still want them to work it out. IMO Jess needs more work than Ryan D. If he was with someone with steady personality (by steady I mean those who don't get too sensitive over small things and take everything lightly and fun), he wouldn't blow up all the times and had playful relationship instead.
clawsteph
clawsteph

Female Posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Plumblossom Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:25 am

I know that I am in the minority here but I actually don't find Ryan to be that awful. He has his faults for sure, but I think that so much of his temper is set off by Jess and her inability to communicate in the moment. All she is able to do is say that she needs to speak up but never does. If she stopped being so scared of his reaction they might have a shot. She's so worried that he will freak but never stopped to think if she is upfront she might be able to avoid it. She managed to tell him on their honeymoon about her ex-engagement and he didn't flip. Where's that Jessica?

Was it Ryan that said once its over he just wants to move on? (or am i confusing him and Davina with having said that?) Regardless I'm the same way. If you don't say its an issue in that moment, telling me in a week will set me off, especially since I'll have probably moved on from it. She also opens herself up to it, like cooking dinner. If you like to cook make something for when he gets home. Does this mean that they aren't really communicating during the day while at work? That is really strange to me since who doesn't talk to the someone at one point during the day. A simple text of what do you want for dinner would suffice but it seems that doesn't even happen which I find bizarre.

The editing for them was awful. The fight clearly happened before they had friends over for NYE based on their clothes and sushi on the table! I feel like they keep reusing the same sound bites and interview clips from Jessica so was she really not giving anyone anything except the fighting or quietly fuming. I had really high hopes for them in the beginning but at this point I'll almost be disappointed if they stay married. I wonder if he would say divorce and she would want to stay married. She seems more in love with the idea of marriage than anything.

Plumblossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:59 am

1. It must be very hard to have your personal biz aired on TV. 2. The editing this season has been more manipulative. 3. The experts put together people who both have very deep scars (but for Jac & Ryan at least as far as we have seen - last season V&M were not a good match & may have said they wanted things they didn't & V was inappropriate with the menage a trois - Jamie got Doug who was solid & Jason got Cortney - also solid). Does anyone else think it was foreshadowing of the next few weeks when the expert said that Ryan idolizes his grandparents relationship & also that he did not have a strong father figure (his little brother looks about 15 so I am assuming that his mom started dating his stepdad when he was 10 or so). I think Jess is right for being fearful. She does not know Ryan & he is explosive with his voice at the very least. If he is such a good communicator why doesn't he say - hey Jess, I thought you were going to cook. Why don't you make your best dish for me tomorrow. And Jess should have said when he teased her about cooking, I will make something tomorrow, what do you like? The $100 seems like a ruse. I expect that they will get some kind of game to teach them how to communicate. Let's hope it's not too late. They are half way into the experiment and they seem to be floundering.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by easilydistracted Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:20 am

Hi all, new here! These so called "experts" are complete idiots at matchmaking. I have known guys like Ryan D., that like to dish it out & can take it in return. People that can be sarcastic, and might seem mean, but really aren't. They pair him with a people pleaser that can't speak her mind with low self esteem? WTH were they thinking????

Sean & Davina make me want to stick a fork in my eye with all of the deep thought about every little nuance. They both annoy me, and I want them off of my TV screen forever.

The other Ryan couple makes me smile. They seem cute together. They both seem to have genuine personalities.

easilydistracted

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:14 am

Jessica said to some poster on twitter that she is favouring every tweet on twitter, so they know she acknowlegdes them. I was dissapointed when I saw her favouring mean tweets about Ryan but then I saw her favouring mean tweets about herself as well and she still is favouring tweets that are team #TeamDeCastro, #TeamRyan and/or #TeamJessica and I didn't really know what that meant. I guess she answered my question without me asking. Smiley
Ryan is also tagged in picture on ig with a fan and he was wearing the sweater Jess bought him, so I guess they are still together. Why else would he wear it? The picture was from about 10 days ago.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:23 am

mindless wrote:"Go f**k yourself"? Well that seems promising. These two are so awful to each other. No way are they gonna work in the long run, even if they by some miracle decide to stay together after 6 weeks.

Agreed. If their so called "communication" is already at this low of a level, I really think and HOPE these two are through. That is not a respectful way to communicate with your spouse. Period. This relationship is becoming toxic.

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:27 am

easilydistracted wrote:Hi all, new here! These so called "experts" are complete idiots at matchmaking. I have known guys like Ryan D., that like to dish it out & can take it in return. People that can be sarcastic, and might seem mean, but really aren't. They pair him with a people pleaser that can't speak her mind with low self esteem? WTH were they thinking????

Sean & Davina make me want to stick a fork in my eye with all of the deep thought about every little nuance. They both annoy me, and I want them off of my TV screen forever.

The other Ryan couple makes me smile. They seem cute together. They both seem to have genuine personalities.

Yes but there is a difference with someone who is sarcastic and someone who uses their sarcasm in a cutting way like Ryan D does. The way Ryan D uses his "sarcasm" is almost like bullying and it is very denigrating. There is nothing funny about it. And I totally agree that pairing someone like Ryan D with a woman that can't speak her mind is a recipe for disaster. The experts had to see those bright glaring red flags. It makes me think that this pairing (along with the equally awful pairing of Davina and Sean) was for entertainment purposes only, but maybe I'm just too skeptical.

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:33 am

starwelcome New posters. I see I missed some.

Enjoy your stay. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SaucyMommy Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:34 am

traveler90 wrote:Jessica said to some poster on twitter that she is favouring every tweet on twitter, so they know she acknowlegdes them. I was dissapointed when I saw her favouring mean tweets about Ryan but then I saw her favouring mean tweets about herself as well and she still is favouring tweets that are team #TeamDeCastro, #TeamRyan and/or #TeamJessica and I didn't really know what that meant. I guess she answered my question without me asking.  Smiley  
Ryan is also tagged in picture on ig with a fan and he was wearing the sweater Jess bought him, so I guess they are still together. Why else would he wear it? The picture was from about 10 days ago.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to what they wear or if they have rings on. They are under contract and have to wear rings and play up appearances of being married until the end of the show. Anything they do in public, can be reviewed with a sideways glance. She was interviewed by a magazine at her apartment and apparently there was nothing there belonging to a man. So there is speculation they split up.

SaucyMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:50 pm

I still like Ryan D. There is this self awareness he has that is admirable. I think in love Ryan would be great. I just think there wasn't enough time for that to happen BTW him and Jessica.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:05 pm

I think they are just playing with us.  

msjcastroI Guess This Is What Should Of Been On Last Night's Dinner Table Huh @thatkidnino.

Lots of comments, one about poor guy not eating, Jess says trust me he isn't starving (paraphrasing) it won't let me bring it over.

I'm not judging these couples till the end of 6 weeks. I'm not a fan of Sean but still not convinced of anything. Hugesmile

Last edited by Brill on Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116