SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SaucyMommy Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:08 pm

If they are still together, I really hope they split before having children. sneakyl sneakyl

SaucyMommy

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Regal_GG Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:43 pm

Pia1 wrote:I can't wait for the experts to teach them how to better communicate.  They're the couple that interests me.  

handwave Hi, folks! I'm new here - but have been watching the show for 2 seasons

I had to comment on the above post.  THIS is what has me bothered about THIS season.  Last season the experts were actually INVOLVED.  There were counseling sessions, and the couples put into work the comments and guidance of the experts.  (Other than the brief PHONE CALL from Sean) The experts don't seem to be involved with the couples this time.  SURE, it could be OFF screen - but we don't even hear them referred to.  I think THIS season is like putting 2 strange cats in a bag and hoping that they will both be alive in a month.

Jessica and Ryan need HELP!!  i don't think that they wouldn't make it if they didn't have guidance.  But SHE (and yes, I see fault in Jessica) would seem to prefer to be passive-aggressively quiet while mumbling under her breath.  And Ryan needs help to understand how to communicate properly the FIRST time (I see him as the little boy on the recess field who pulls the pig-tales of the girl he likes and thinks is cute...ie: the jet ski).  He grew up being mentored on relationships by a couple (though loving) showed how things worked for a DIFFERENT generation.  He needs help.  THEY need help.

We understood from the get-go that Ryan was a bit of "trouble" and needed a good woman to tame him (as discussed by his relatives AND HIMSELF at the wedding).  Are we surprised that he might have some issues? But i do truly believe he WANTS this to work out.  He just needs to learn how. HelLO, Experts.  
Jess, talks a good game...but she is WAY too caught up in the errors of the past.  Jess - he wanted this as much as YOU did.  Give him that benefit of the doubt.  Try honesty!!!  Also, show him that you, TOO, are interested in making it work.  You can't say, "hey, we need to save money..I'll cook for us all the time"  and then not cook each night (or nearly ANY night).

Lastly...I think the producers "need" to have a villain.  Last year they creamed Von (can't spell his name correctly).  I understand that - though he said unkind things, he wasn't HALF the jerk he was portrayed to be -and Monet wasn't all that honest herself.  The producers are setting up poor poor Jess and the villain, Ryan (so convenient that the "trashy" comment or the discussion about the closet or the dresser was OFF-Camera.  Nope. THIS is a set-up.) - and that's just not right or fair.  - Again, I blame the experts.  Where ARE they?  Could you imagine Jaime and Doug making it without their help?  No.  So why don't Jessica and Ryan get that same help. You NEVER hear them refer to the experts' advice.

Regal_GG

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:46 pm

SaucyMommy wrote:If they are still together, I really hope they split before having children. sneakyl sneakyl

Word! People can fight and make up every day for the rest of their lives as far as I care, but I don't think any child should be subjected to that kind of a dynamic.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori68 Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:06 pm

I'm new here so I hope I'm posting properly but so glad to find so many others who are as obsessed with this show as I am! Anyway, I think Ryan D. has a warped notion of what "communication" entails...it doesn't mean you should say whatever is on your mind without taking the other persons feelings into account. The way he tells Jessica he's been expecting a home cooked meal was very macho and cold. Why not suggest they go to the store together and make dinner at home. Same with the ironing thing, tell her you'll go pick up an ironing board rather than standing there criticizing her for her effort! He thinks he's communicative but he's not, he's just insulting and says whatever pops into his head without thinking.

Tori68

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:09 pm

Regal_GG, welcomebanner My understanding is that the experts will be shown getting involved.

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 31 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:10 pm

Tori68, welcomebanner  also. It's great to see so many new posters that are following this season of MAFS!! yes

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 31 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Regal_GG Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:20 pm

Brill wrote:Regal_GG, welcomebanner My understanding is that the experts will be shown getting involved.

By this time LAST season, weren't they all over the joint? It seems that at least 1 counseling time was involved with each episode. The reason i don't think they are getting the guidance they need is that the couples don't even MENTION the experts. Jaime, Doug, Jason, Courtney...even Monet talked about them all the time.

Regal_GG

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:12 pm

Here's what one of the experts Dr. Cilona (@drcilona) said on twitter about them counseling the couples:

"@emreyna2 We are there, and do have contact w/ the couples that u don't see, BUT we have 2 balance giving them space 2 build their marriages"

He also said that starting on the episode airing May 12 we will see the formal checkins with the experts. Seems alot later than last season. Guess they really do want to focus on the drama this season. :/

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:18 pm

Regal_GG wrote:
Pia1 wrote:I can't wait for the experts to teach them how to better communicate.  They're the couple that interests me.  

handwave Hi, folks! I'm new here - but have been watching the show for 2 seasons

I had to comment on the above post.  THIS is what has me bothered about THIS season.  Last season the experts were actually INVOLVED.  There were counseling sessions, and the couples put into work the comments and guidance of the experts.  (Other than the brief PHONE CALL from Sean) The experts don't seem to be involved with the couples this time.  SURE, it could be OFF screen - but we don't even hear them referred to.  I think THIS season is like putting 2 strange cats in a bag and hoping that they will both be alive in a month.

Jessica and Ryan need HELP!!  i don't think that they wouldn't make it if they didn't have guidance.  But SHE (and yes, I see fault in Jessica) would seem to prefer to be passive-aggressively quiet while mumbling under her breath.  And Ryan needs help to understand how to communicate properly the FIRST time (I see him as the little boy on the recess field who pulls the pig-tales of the girl he likes and thinks is cute...ie: the jet ski).  He grew up being mentored on relationships by a couple (though loving) showed how things worked for a DIFFERENT generation.  He needs help.  THEY need help.

We understood from the get-go that Ryan was a bit of "trouble" and needed a good woman to tame him (as discussed by his relatives AND HIMSELF at the wedding).  Are we surprised that he might have some issues? But i do truly believe he WANTS this to work out.  He just needs to learn how. HelLO, Experts.  
Jess, talks a good game...but she is WAY too caught up in the errors of the past.  Jess - he wanted this as much as YOU did.  Give him that benefit of the doubt.  Try honesty!!!  Also, show him that you, TOO, are interested in making it work.  You can't say, "hey, we need to save money..I'll cook for us all the time"  and then not cook each night (or nearly ANY night).

Lastly...I think the producers "need" to have a villain.  Last year they creamed Von (can't spell his name correctly).  I understand that - though he said unkind things, he wasn't HALF the jerk he was portrayed to be -and Monet wasn't all that honest herself.  The producers are setting up poor poor Jess and the villain, Ryan (so convenient that the "trashy" comment or the discussion about the closet or the dresser was OFF-Camera.  Nope. THIS is a set-up.) - and that's just not right or fair.  - Again, I blame the experts.  Where ARE they?  Could you imagine Jaime and Doug making it without their help?  No.  So why don't Jessica and Ryan get that same help. You NEVER hear them refer to the experts' advice.

Welcomeparty! Regal_GG great first post, I agree with everything you said.
I hope the experts will help them soon! I think they haven't talked about the experts much because everything has been such a rush, first the marriage, then the honeymoon, chrismas, moving in, New Years Eve. The experts didn't show up last season as soon as the honeymoon was over, if I remember correctly. Maybe someone knows when they started to get more involved. This season also has more episode than the last one, so people think the experts are doing nothing, IMO.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by DaisyMae56 Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:36 pm

traveler90 wrote:
Regal_GG wrote:

Welcomeparty! Regal_GG great first post, I agree with everything you said.
I hope the experts will help them soon! I think they haven't talked about the experts much because everything has been such a rush, first the marriage, then the honeymoon, chrismas, moving in, New Years Eve. The experts didn't show up last season as soon as the honeymoon was over, if I remember correctly. Maybe someone knows when they started to get more involved. This season also has more episode than the last one, so people think the experts are doing nothing, IMO.

I think this is a very valid point that I had not considered. The fact that the first half of the experiment period ran right through the holidays is probably a real factor on when the expert sessions could happen. Very likely the experts had their own Christmas/Hanukkah/New Years plans and vacation time to consider as well as the complicated schedules of the couples.  From my viewpoint, the lack of expert intervention has allowed poor relationship building skills that were clearly known to scar Jess/Ryan D. right out the door. It is a whole lot easier to help minimize acrimony then to have to back up and try to fix it all.  It is now harder to repair, but certainly not impossible. I continue to think the issues Jess/Ryan D are having were easily anticipated giving their background and special care should have been given to them at a minimum. The filming crew could see they were having serious issues. With no mention of any help received - and indeed, no apparent outreach on their part for help either - it seems a significant opportunity was lost to get them a fair start. ( Unfortunately, Jess probably wouldn't have asked for help because she wouldn't want to bother anyone during the holidays.)

DaisyMae56

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:28 pm

thatkidnino
Ryan De Nino
24 minutes ago
#throwback to 5 weeks ago when I had fans and it wasn't me vs the world :emoji:@aetv @fyi #MAFS @msjcastro

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 31 11190785_1106488246033838_1347676118_n

rofl the boy is funny rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:32 pm

lexforlife wrote:thatkidnino
Ryan De Nino
24 minutes ago
#throwback to 5 weeks ago when I had fans and it wasn't me vs the world :emoji:@aetv @fyi #MAFS @msjcastro

[img]https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/e15/11190785_1106488246033838_1347676118_n.jpg

rofl the boy is funny rofl

LOL I feel sorry for him. Social media has been on his @ss lately. Going as far as looking for assault and battery arrest records. The MAFS facebook page comments are brutal as well.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116