SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by luvlady345 Wed May 06, 2015 8:36 am

Ryan is so loud an obnoxious, I really hope they are not together because I can't imagine how he is when there are no cameras around.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by leselihau Wed May 06, 2015 9:12 am

I get this sense that there was extreme editing going on. That was soo choppy...with the different outfits when they were having those conversations.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed May 06, 2015 11:27 am

His body language is insanely off. Twitchy and scary. And, what was with the velveteen track suit. There. I said it.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 06, 2015 11:56 am

jlccaz wrote:His body language is insanely off.  Twitchy and scary.  And, what was with the velveteen track suit.   There.  I said it.
The SVU watcher in me is very curious to know what he meant about Jessica crossing lines and he was going to cross lines she doesn't want him to cross. Wow. Those are fighting words. I think he's really embarrassed she brought up the thievery of $100 or whatever.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Wed May 06, 2015 12:04 pm

^^Yeah, I think Ryan is extremely conscious of the cameras and how he's coming across on tv. Between the $100 issue and the Monroe piercing "trashy" comment (off-camera) that Jessica brought up on-camera, I think he feels like she's choosing to out him on television. The major freak-outs about them, though, would send me packing if I were Jess. Yikes.
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by theguydownunder Wed May 06, 2015 12:10 pm

jlccaz wrote:His body language is insanely off.  Twitchy and scary.  And, what was with the velveteen track suit.   There.  I said it.
All his clothes are that suit and the beannie hat!

theguydownunder

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Wed May 06, 2015 1:05 pm

Last night was hard to watch and I was sad to see how their relationship continued to fall apart. Ryan did not look like he even liked her at all. He gave her the silent treatment for 2 days and then couldn't even come up with 1 good thing to say about her.  Not because she didn't have one but because he was so angry with her. I think he is angry because in his mindshe keeps throwing him under the bus on things that they said/did off camera and at the time she didn't speak up about it bothering her but waited until they were in front of cameras to bring it up and make it look worse than it was.  He sees it as betrayal and he doesn't trust her anymore. No excuse for the way he talked to her but if trust is gone, that's not something that a talk about what 3 things are good about the other will resolve. I remember reading Dr. Cilona mentioning that the biggest difference between Vaughn and Ryan is that Ryan is passionate and blows up but he recognizes when he's gone too far and feels bad about it. His biggest struggle is accepting that he did wrong. Vaughn on the other hand will find excuses for his bad behavior and not accept responsibility. I think when Ryan saw Jess crying it finally hit him that his behavior was out of line.

They have about 3 weeks left in the experiment.  Not sure that's enough time to fix this. Still hoping they can work it out if they both truly want to be together and it'll be a healthy relationship.

On a side note I noticed on his instagram account, someone commented (then deleted) that her family is really upset with what's going on but can't speak about it.  Not sure who it was but if true not a good sign. She tweeted that she didn't tell her parents about the fighting because she thought it was best.  So if her family is seeing this play out like the rest of us, I can only imagine how hard it is on them.

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 Tweet10

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 06, 2015 1:24 pm

Hmmm, if that's true, would her family be upset if they were still married? Or is that a sign that they're divorced?

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed May 06, 2015 1:46 pm

For me I just don't like these two together. I don't like that Jessica won't stand up for herself, I passionately dislike that quality in a person especially in a woman..Hmmm I can't believe that she didn't give her parents a small clue of what happened before it aired, she is such a wuss.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 06, 2015 1:50 pm

bleuberry wrote:Hmmm, if that's true, would her family be upset if they were still married? Or is that a sign that they're divorced?

Exactly. If they were fine, I don't think the parents would be as upset. They definitely need help and at this point not sure they are even right for one another.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Whistler Wed May 06, 2015 2:01 pm

Franny407 wrote:
Ryan thinks that saying whatever he wants is communicating but his style is neither effective nor is it constructive. don't get me wrong, Jessica has miles to go, but if he doesn't start watching his tone and his volume, she will never open up to him.  He needs to make it safe for her to talk to him.

Excellent, Franny407!  This is the crux of the impasse they are at. Until Jess feels safe to talk, their emotional intimacy cannot move forward

Whistler

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 06, 2015 2:05 pm

This match just makes me angry. It's clear Jessica has low self-esteem and it's probably gotten gradually lower over the years thanks to dating jerks. She needs a nice supportive guy who treats her like a prize. That would help build up her self-esteem. Instead the experts marry her off to another jerk, who keeps putting her down with degrading comments and smirks while she's crying. She's only sticking around because she's used to that sort of treatment and has false trust in the experts doing their job. I feel really bad for her.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116