SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by watchTV3 Sat May 02, 2015 4:47 pm

Ryan likened the ironing nonsense to an interaction that his grandparents would have. And he explicitly said grandma accepted the remarks because they were in love which is a different concept from back and forth banter. He never once mentioned his grandma dishing it out too.

The ironing incident was stupid and Ryan came across as a bully. IMO I still can't get over the "are you going to cry" comment. This made him look extremely controlling and demeaning. IMO Did his grandfather act that way? I hope not.

People have the right to comment and question his grandparents’ relationship and this is 100% Ryan’s fault for a) bringing up constantly; b) surely presenting a very inaccurate view of events since he doesn’t now their backstory and was probably not exposed to all the facets of their relationship.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Regal_GG Sat May 02, 2015 7:50 pm

Ouch

Regal_GG

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat May 02, 2015 8:18 pm

Regal_GG wrote:Someone mentioned above that:
Jessica shouldn't be scared of talking to Ryan.

Honestly - I think Jess would be scared to talk to any man in this situation (married to them and trying to make it work quickly).  She fears abandonment and is passive-aggressive to the umpth degree.

Not saying Ryan doesn't have anger and communication issues as well...but he says in EVERY on-the-side interview that "Jess isn't saying what she wants or needs.  She WON'T communicate."

In regards to his grandmother and grandfather... I think it's a real stretch for ANYONE to say that his grandfather was verbally abusive to his grandmother.  They were married for what? 40? 50 years?  (1) marriages were different back then (2) They obviously made it work and people in his family said they were incredibly happy and in love (3) Ryan R. made an off-handed remark to Jaclyn the other night - joking, "Sheesh, what kind of a spouse are YOU?" (I think when she dropped her ring and it went under the stove).  Was Ryan R. abusive?  No.  That's spouses joking with each other.  I think when Ryan D. tells the story of his grandfather telling the grandmother to shut up...it was joking between spouses.  You hear Ryan tell the story - and he is laughing.  Not a demonic laugh (like serves her RIGHT!), but a loving "they were so close" laugh.  Ryan seems to want to have that closeness where he CAN kid - but that takes YEARS of work to reach - and you have to learn to control your temper as well.  Ryan (and Jess have) has a long way to go to reach that point.

But I really get upset to see people slam his grandparents when we know NOTHING about these two who have passed away - and were tremendously beloved to each other and their family.

clapping! clapping! clapping! Yes Ryan does mention his parents a lot because that was all he had when he was growing up. Things were different in that era of time if they lasted 40 years plus I would say they had a great love. They did not sign up for this show Ryan did IMO just because he talks about them does not give us as viewers a right too degrade them. I know my grandparents who are now deceased lived differently than I do. I have so much respect for them and their love towards each other but times have changed. I am glad that Ryan had his grandparents that he truly loved and respected. JMO edited shows can be :uptonogood
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 02, 2015 11:00 pm

Opinions on this forum are limited to the contestants. When it comes to family, it's a fine line, and we tread lightly around here on that subject.

We don't have the right to criticize family on this forum, who didn't ask to be on a reality tv, especially those who have passed and we know nothing about them. May they RIP.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun May 03, 2015 3:38 pm

Still think these two are together. From Ryan's IG with the picture of him and his nanny.

thatkidninoHad my nannys unveiling today, although you're physically gone, your presence is always felt. Love you nanny @aetv @fyi you would of loved to meet @msjcastro

MAFS - Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Beachy Sun May 03, 2015 8:01 pm

I said on another forum (and got slammed for it) that I think that Ryan and Jess don't communicate well on camera. They do seem to at least be friends on SM though. And then there is the editing. I am still hoping that they work out and are happy. I am not saying that I want this IF it is an abusive relationship. I guess we will see.
Beachy
Beachy

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Mon May 04, 2015 4:47 pm

Expert intervention tomorrow

https://m.facebook.com/FYI/photos/a.418513571624533.1073741828.334832696659288/569210663221489/?type=1&source=48&fs=0

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon May 04, 2015 6:34 pm

Ruqibabe wrote:Expert intervention tomorrow

https://m.facebook.com/FYI/photos/a.418513571624533.1073741828.334832696659288/569210663221489/?type=1&source=48&fs=0
Boy, do they need it!
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadeh Mon May 04, 2015 10:46 pm

They remind me of LHJ's "Can this marriage be saved." Interesting that they are meeting with Dr. Schwartz, an older woman who specializes in relationship issues, instead of Cilona or Levkoff. And interesting that Sean chooses to reach out to Cilona. Make of it what you may but I think that Pepper Schwartz could be a stand in for Ryan's grandma and that would make him feel comfortable.

Jadeh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 3:08 am

No way did this two stay married. That was painful to watch and the reason why the divoce rate is 50% relationships like theirs.

Back to top Go down

Post by easilydistracted Wed May 06, 2015 4:07 am

After watching tonight, I see no hope for these two. Their different communication styles cannot find a common ground. As much as I want to root for Ryan, he was an immature jerk tonight. Maybe it's the editing??

easilydistracted

Back to top Go down

Post by Franny407 Wed May 06, 2015 4:55 am

easilydistracted wrote:After watching tonight, I see no hope for these two. Their different communication styles cannot find a common ground. As much as I want to root for Ryan, he was an immature jerk tonight. Maybe it's the editing??

Ryan thinks that saying whatever he wants is communicating.. but his style is neither effective nor is it constructive. don't get me wrong, Jessica has miles to go, but if he doesn't start watching his tone and his volume, she will never open up to him. he needs to make it safe for her to talk to him.
Franny407
Franny407

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116