SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:22 pm

If that's them that is an old pic. Jess' eyebrows don't look that good. Maybe these two really were hired actors. Wow.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:36 pm

That does not look like Jessica to me at all. The nose is different. Her teeth are different.

zap it
Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 Jessica-castro-ryan-de-nino-married-at-first-sight

From the post up thread. It's probably the person who's name is on the album.

Edited ** poster took pic down.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:49 pm

That's younger Ryan and the female is not Jessica. The female is somebody named rosa from that picasa account- Are we allowed to post this here since it's some girl's private pic? no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:17 pm

Her Picasa album is not private.

May 25, 2015
photos: 1 – 116 KB
Public on the web

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:31 pm

ok.wasn't sure. I wonder if it is the same person he was in the longtime relationship off/on with - was it for 6yrs.
I know pple find him offensive but I like him giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:34 pm

I did a quick search for twitter and IG with that name, there are some out there but I didn't go any further.

What was her name lex? Maybe that's who it is, and it's an old pic. He does look younger to me.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:41 pm

He never mentioned her name, just like Jess never mentioned ex bf's name and I have to give it to these two's friends and family for not selling them out. Can you imagine if this was the bach- some old gf/or bf from 5th grade would have sold them out long time ago to multiple rag mags by now.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:14 pm

I see what Lex and GA are saying but holy moly ... if this is Ryan's old girlfriend, the experts should did a great job in matching him with Jessica as she looks just like her (IMO!)

The guy sure has a type ...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers

Post by Lynnie76 Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:37 pm

Just trolling around - found the original source of the Picasa picture **edited**.  Looks like the same pic just reversed and a slightly different prospective. So it must be them or photoshopped   Hi, I'm new.  Just couldn't stand not joining the group.  Better late than never.

Lynnie76

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:43 pm

Lynnie76 wrote:Just trolling around - found the original source of the Picasa picture **edited**  Looks like the same pic just reversed and a slightly different prospective. So it must be them or photoshopped   Hi, I'm new.  Just couldn't stand not joining the group.  Better late than never.

Welcome Lynnie76

I do not see the original Picasa pic in that link.

Can you tell me where it is?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnie76 Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Lynnie76 wrote:Just trolling around - found the original source of the Picasa picture **edited**  Looks like the same pic just reversed and a slightly different prospective. So it must be them or photoshopped   Hi, I'm new.  Just couldn't stand not joining the group.  Better late than never.

Welcome Lynnie76

I do not see the original Picasa pic in that link.

Can you tell me where it is?

I just meant that the pic at Picasa is the same one as the cast photo published at Just Normal site BEFORE the show began to air.  I assumed it must been an original cast pic from MAFS.

Lynnie76

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:45 am

The account and pics have been deleted. Someone is lurking here.  ****Hi Ryan. Hi Jess**** Hugesmile

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116