SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 68 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by watchTV3 Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:10 pm

I'm so disgusted. Ryan D is a piece of trash. I bet editing will work overtime to make him look decent at the reunion.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Brill Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:11 pm

welcomeyall  GeminiDeb

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 68 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:14 pm

IMO It is one thing to put women at risk through your professional negligence, it's another to stay silent/enforce silence about it (as per SM blocking and liberal use of charges of bullying) in the name of keeping the outcome of this 'production' secret. Just so we are clear - you are privileging a flippin TV SHOW over the lives of these women. That all said - De Nino has clearly flipped his lid by this account - and in large measure that is on him. What a horrendous set of circumstances. There's no legal media contract alive that can absolve someone from making death threats. As I said - sue sue sue. There needs to be some accountability here. Make the fact that they went through this serve some damn purpose you know?!
A quick question for legal minds re annulment. Assuming that it was in fact a legal marriage in NYS - I'm wondering how annulment works - is it possible to annul if both parties agree? (And if so then NYC LAX's comments make sense to me assuming pressure was put on De Nino to agree to it in lieu of legal action on death threats). Or is it at the sole discretion of the judge to adjudicate? I guess I was confused as to the comments about Jess being able to leverage this horrendous incident to get annulled vs the other women perhaps not having ability/grounds for same. If anyone knows I'd appreciate some thoughts on that matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:20 pm

NYC LAX wrote:Jess did say Ryan never physically abused her in the two weeks together after filming but he became much more verbally abusive and she mentions some off the wall things he did that only someone using does. After she left him Ryan's friends went to her telling her how much worse he got once she ended things with him. He is losing a lot of his friends and they are actually on Jessica's side.

Once she said he was not only addicted to cocaine but was a drug dealer ryan walked off set and started ranting and screaming how he is going to kill that f-ing b-itch when they get back and how she is dead! Everyone on set could hear him.

She was going to file a restraining order but the show talked her out of it as it would be in public records and spoil their show. Instead they gave her security guards that walk her to and from work and anywhere she goes until the reunion is over. With her agreeing to not file the restraining order she said she wants an anullment instead of a divorce since they put her life in danger. She used it as a bargaining tool so she may be the only one that will be allowed an anullment.

Yes, everyone is correct, they made sure season 3 started filming just days before decision day was aired. The show told season 3 they had the same outcome on decision day of 66% as season 1. Even though they knew before filming it was 0% were still together. Lots of manipulation goes on.

Thanks!  handwave

Do you have any insight on casting for MAFS Atlanta? Do you think that it's just folks wanting to be on reality TV for their 15 minutes of fame vs. folks actually wanting to be married.

ALso, just curious about your thoughts on MAFS Season 2 women.
- Jessica is a a parttime actress. How much of this was about finding match vs. exposure?
- While it's not there threads ... what about Davina and Jaclyn? MOre about being on TV vs. being married? Do you think the women ever had hope that a marriage would come out of this?
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomshakalaka Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:25 pm

NYC LAX wrote:Jess did say Ryan never physically abused her in the two weeks together after filming but he became much more verbally abusive and she mentions some off the wall things he did that only someone using does. After she left him Ryan's friends went to her telling her how much worse he got once she ended things with him. He is losing a lot of his friends and they are actually on Jessica's side.

Once she said he was not only addicted to cocaine but was a drug dealer ryan walked off set and started ranting and screaming how he is going to kill that f-ing b-itch when they get back and how she is dead! Everyone on set could hear him.

She was going to file a restraining order but the show talked her out of it as it would be in public records and spoil their show. Instead they gave her security guards that walk her to and from work and anywhere she goes until the reunion is over. With her agreeing to not file the restraining order she said she wants an anullment instead of a divorce since they put her life in danger. She used it as a bargaining tool so she may be the only one that will be allowed an anullment.

Yes, everyone is correct, they made sure season 3 started filming just days before decision day was aired. The show told season 3 they had the same outcome on decision day of 66% as season 1. Even though they knew before filming it was 0% were still together. Lots of manipulation goes on.

So if the producers and experts are lying to the contestants, don't they have grounds to sue for fraud? Especially the women, since the men didn't have to go through the same vetting process they did? I would think the women would be under the impression that background checks and std testing was done on the men as well. What kind of contract did they have to sign?

I have so many other questions, don't know if you can answer them:

1. does the Ryan R cheating come out on the reunion show and how was it discovered? Do they tell Kevin hart they are getting a divorce? How do you know Ryan's mom wanted him out of the house and he pays no living expenses to her? Does this come out on the reunion show as well?

2. Do any of the women call out the experts for duping them? Especially Davina has grounds for this. She was made to believe from the experts that part of the problem with her and Sean was her fault, when the entire time they knew this guy wasn't interested in being married and participated as little as possible. And Jessica for putting her with drug addict with a hair trigger temper. She went through the process twice and told the experts about her past abusive relationships and that was why she was doing the show (hoping they could do a better job of finding a decent man since she failed) and they put her with an abusive guy.

3. what is the experts reaction to everything being ? Did they seem surprised? are they defensive? do they try and justify their matches?

4. Doesn't the production team realize the reason the show became popular is because the people on Season 1 seemed genuine? Why would they deviate from that formula?

5. What were the other staff members (such as yourself) that worked on the show opinions of the participants? did they think Davina was high maintenance or that her behavior was justified considering the position she was put in? do they think Sean is an all around great guy that everyone loves (like dr. C has said) or do they think he is a bit unstable and possibly a sociopath? what about their opinion of Ryan D. and Jessica? Did anyone ever feel concerned for her safety or think maybe they should pull the plug on these two or was ratings more important? And Ryan R and Jacqlyn? What is everyone's opinion of those two?

Boomshakalaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:30 pm

BTW I have zero faith that this will be presented accurately/seriously in the reunion. If what has been shared here is correct (and again, it rings true to me) then integrity is not a core feature/value here. That in itself is not a shocker with regard to reality tv except when you consider that this show held itself out as exceptional (they were supposed to be able to transcend the frailties of other similar shows and provide a closer approximation of the actual truth as per season one).

Back to top Go down

Post by luckydee Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:46 pm

trulyatfirstsight wrote:BTW I have zero faith that this will be presented accurately/seriously in the reunion. If what has been shared here is correct (and again, it rings true to me) then integrity is not a core feature/value here. That in itself is not a shocker with regard to reality tv except when you consider that this show held itself out as exceptional (they were supposed to be able to transcend the frailties of other similar shows and provide a closer approximation of the actual truth as per season one).

I hope that there is some outside confirmation of the allegations here after the reunion shows because one of the experts today has already alluded to rumors and gossip occurring because the show has become popular. She is defending the process of selection (background checks, etc) although I really didn't see a specific denial about any of the actual allegations....drugs, cheating, threats, production interference in the final decision etc.  I'll be interested to see how this all shakes out.  There's a definite story to be told if NYC LAX's information is true.

luckydee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:51 pm

That introduces the question of what kind of 'outside confirmation' would satisfy doesn't it. Would it be enough for the women themselves to speak out after the reunion show airs and once they can not be contractually/legally penalized for doing so? It's a serious question. What would be considered 'good enough' proof for viewers? If this society's treatment of victims of sexual violation is any indicator I suspect that bar will be very very high indeed for a good number of people.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:52 pm

Please do not speculate on serious criminal activity such as murder.

When discussing information please make use of the words "if he" "if she" "if it's true" "if in fact he /she " etc.

TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pribear88 Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:52 pm

I was a huge fan of the first season because it seemed like the couples were genuinely invested in the process, so I had high hopes for the second season. I absolutely believe the info provided by NYC LAX. I looked up the gay bowling team Sean's been linked with, and found that the president of the team is friends with Sean on his (Sean's) private FB page. So maybe he is gay/bi? Of course there's nothing wrong with it if he is, but that just further makes me believe that he wasn't genuinely interested in this. Also, Jamie from season 1 did an interview with wetpaint in which she clearly stated that Doug and Sean grew up together (NYC LAX said one of season 2's contestants was a friend of someone from season 1). All of this leads me to believe that everything NYC LAX said is spot on. It's no secret that reality tv is hardly ever real, with more scenarios than not being staged, but this is ridiculous. The reason this show was so popular last season was because for a change reality tv seemed real. Real couples looking for a real shot at love....why change- and that too, so drastically- something that worked so well? I'm looking forward to the reunion show, but I have a feeling it's going to be spun into something vastly different from the truth... Thanks NYC LAX for sharing all this info!

pribear88

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:59 pm

If this holds any truth at all, it is beyond disturbing and disgusting.  The show should be sued. Not much to say beyond that.

I'm glad Jessica is safe and made a clean break but there is no removing the anxiety I imagine she'll have to live with from being put into this situation. Ryan def always seemed off and her choice to stay married was so painful to watch - like viewers were supposed to be happy about that?  No annulment, divorce or restraining order can remove the fear/risk of knowing there's a potentially/allegedly chemically dependent person with anger issues furious at you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:30 pm

I will try to answer some questions however I have to watch to not give my identity away. After the reunion shows everyone can speak out regarding their personal relationships. I can guarantee you have three very unhappy ladies. IMO and from what I heard all three were genuine and truly looking for love.

NY state you can file for annulments up to 5 years and both parties agreeing to sign as fraud can be used legally. I am not involved in this process as I left and I heard this part from a coworker. Jessica only wanted to be married once in her life and is very upset that was taken from her under these circumstances. The reason it is up to the show is because she signed a contract that says it must be a divorce. The show has the power to amend her contract. Since she cooperated having bodyguards instead of filing a restraining order they will more likely work with her.

I think Dr. C is building Sean up so much because he is the only one that has a connection to the show being Doug's friend and he can easily be worked into the second year show. Last I heard none of the women are signing the contract to continue as it is a 5 year commitment that they can film you whenever they want up to five years and you do not get paid unless you are actually in an episode.
Single people receive $5000 an episode. Marry couples get $20,000 an episode which is a very big incentive to stay together.

For second year of marriage Jamie & Doug/ Courtney & Jason are getting $40,000 per episode.

So you know these season 2 women are serious if they are walking away from that $ instead of faking it.

Yes, Jaclyn said Ryan was sleeping with his ex gf during their 6 weeks. Jaclyn is so kind even though Ryan had her move so far from her job and he left her every night she never said this on air as she wanted to not make him look bad. Davina mentioned it a lot about Sean leaving. Jacyln could have too ,but she choose not to.

I think that's all I am going to say. I suspect some damage control will be done with the edit of the reunion. IMO they may only show Ryan D cheated and not Ryan R. Hopefully they show both.

That is why I said once both shows air the girls can tell some of their story regarding their relationship ( not the process, $, or other things in their contract) and there's a lot to be revealed still that was never shown in their relationships.

Looking forward to Tuesday! Thank you all for being so welcoming!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116