SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 60 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:04 pm

These two might as well file for divorce. There's no forever here or they will be miserable trying to keep it together. A complete and utter fail match. Shame on the experts.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by watchTV3 Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:20 pm

I'm glad they unfollowed each other. Enough of the childish stuff.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:52 am

Watching Ryan is so bizzare now. He seems to be overly controlled and scripted. It's not like he toned down his behavior. It's more like he is totally repressing his personality. I think he upped his Prozac a little too much. And if Jess thinks he's never going to get mad again..... duh duh

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:52 pm

^^^Yep, from what I saw last night, anyone accusing these two of being merely actors gets my vote.

The 180 degree turn in attitude and affection was just a bit too sharp and too fast to be believable (IMO).

And, what's even funnier is that we've yet to see Jessica cook! Don't get me wrong -- I know a lot of couples where the husband does all the cooking but she made such a point of being appalled with his eating out all the time and her wanting to cook for both of them. Yet all she seems to do is sit and sit and occasionally play with her hair ...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by SaucyMommy Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:11 pm

How many times is he going to say "I'm not perfect" "we are a work in progress" He constantly talks in cliches. and he's a cliche.

SaucyMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:35 pm

He's such an arrogant person. He patted himself on the back for dealing with Jess's communication style.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by smile4u98 Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:48 am

They are actors. Jessica just needed a short time in the spot light where she can show off her "skills" what better place then cable TV. She is getting all the attention she wanted.  I felt bad for her in the first few episodes then I caught on to her.  As for Ryan,  laugh out loud he is a trip but who can blame him for being irritated by her n walking out or yelling. She did nothing but nag,  put words in his mouth n expect him to just read her mind. she never showed any true interest in him n idk about you ladies but I'd be all over that boy if he was matched up to me had I been on that show. I think  she knew what she was doing testing him the way she did. So she can play victim to catch alot of attention from fans. it worked.  Smh she said it her self not to trust people in the entertainment business in a interview for some magazine a while ago. She had to have some one give her that "piggy back ride " right ? What better someone then Mr de nino. He is very attractive. Fact that's the only reason I got stuck on this show.

smile4u98

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:51 am

welcomeyall smile4u98

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:31 am

Ryan is going to Cancun and Jess to Florida for "Family time". What are the chances of them travelling at the same time?

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:46 am

^^^ Prob a coincidence. He made it sound like he was going to a wedding. Don't think they would attend a wedding together before the finale on Tuesday. I did a little snooping (slow morning laugh out loud) and her sister and law posted on twitter yesterday that she wished her (meaning her own) flight was today not tomorrow. Her sister and law and brother moved to Tampa and Jess' sister lives there too. Weird that she's going to Florida for family time and potentially her sister and law, brother and one of her nieces will not be there. Here's the tweet. Then again Jess has been saying that she is going to visit them soon and I think she even mentioned June.
https://twitter.com/kimkashh/status/606477106781028352

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:05 am

Weird that she's going to Florida for family time and potentially her sister and law, brother and one of her nieces will not be there.

So she is going to Florida for family time but her family will not be in Florida? Am I missing something?

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:34 am

Based on the tweet it sounds like her sister and law (and I'm assuming Jess' brother and their daughter) may not be there starting tomorrow. But her sister and her 2 daughters will still be there.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116