SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by watchTV3 Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:49 pm

Ok I get it now. Thanks. So right now, there's still very storng evidence that they're seperated. I don't think they even made it to Valentines day. I guess they tried to remain friends during the airing of the show, but weren't able to properly handle the criticism received from the public and lashed out at each other. IMO

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SerenityGirl Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:33 pm

I think that's what may have happened too. I can only imagine reliving what happened put a strain on their relationship. I would be pleasantly shocked if they survived it. He took a bashing and IMO can see him becoming resentful towards her because of it. Maybe they will talk about what watching it all back was like during the reunion. If the rumor about Sean and Davina bailing on the reunion show is true, they'll have more time to talk to the other couples.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:53 pm

Just watched Entertainment Tonight and Kevin Frazier previews the finale. He interviewed the 3 ladies but only showed little clips of the interview. Whole interview must be next week after finale. They showed a preview clip for Tuesday's show and it makes it look like Jess makes her decision whether to stay married or divorce that same day. Kevin said the reunion show is 2 nights because they had so much to talk about. Interesting...

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by fatiOz Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:17 am

I cannot believe how excited i was the the season premiere, but i cant make myself watch this disaster of a season. So disappointing!

fatiOz

Back to top Go down

Post by SaucyMommy Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:27 pm

A family friend showed up on another forum and said they were told that Jess and Ryan D both said yes at the finale, but then afterward they split up after having a ton of issues. They are no longer living together.

SaucyMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:15 am

Is he the one that cheated and stormed off?

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by SaucyMommy Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:19 am

I don't know. they didn't have specifics. I was briefly on a page where Jessica's friend Fallen was answering questions on her behalf. it sounds like the old behavior may have resurfaced. They also insinuated that Ryan's claims of making all this money was a lie. They claimed he did in fact take the $100 from the wedding pot because he was "down on cash" and he was over hyping his status on the show. She also said that Jess and Ryan never did anything together outside of the apartment unless it was prompted by the production - like the tasks given to them or scenes orchestrated by them. Apparently work and "other" things made it difficult. I think the other things were they just didn't like each other. Her friend basically said that Jess tried really hard but Ryan was just not that kind to her. As most of us saw.

SaucyMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:49 am

watchTV3 wrote:Is he the one that cheated and stormed off?

This is also what the poster who was present during 6 month reunion said (who was the first source here who accurately nailed the outcome, so I find it very credible). They said Sean and Davina were overly hostile, and maybe one of them walked off at one point, and I think that Ryan left the set at one point also.

Some of these people were faking it for production and cameras.

And the First Wives Club knows it. And that's why they were so negative, or that's my take.

Hearing the outcome in advance, you can 100% see that result brewing in these interviews and exchanges. NO one is speaking happily of future; they are saying let's not throw in the towel yet. Very different.

Three.Doomed.Matches.

jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by SaucyMommy Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:53 am

Yep. Last season I was in tears watching the end so happy and knowing that two of them really had found love. This season I feel like none of them actually found a lasting relationship. So sad. Jessica was also in that same forum. She wasn't really speaking up. But I noticed she liked several negative comments about the facade Ryan put on for the cameras. I do think they made some sort of financial arrangement to try to stick it out but it probably blew up in their face.

SaucyMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:53 am

Wow what a disappointment if the rumors about what happens at the reunion show are true. Sounds like what the reunion shows for the Real Housewives are like … drama and negativity. I’m most disappointed in Ryan D. Watching last night I just wasn’t buying his sincerity with Jess and the experts. He was so angry and just didn’t seem to like her 2 weeks prior and now he was all lovey dovey; too much too soon IMO. I got the feeling production put him up to it. I’m sure part of my skepticism is based on his behavior on IG (the not so nice comments directed at Jess, his friends disrespecting her, following random women …). Just not behavior IMO of a man who is in a committed relationship. Kevin Frazier said to someone “your husband had other plans on Valentine’s Day?”. I think that was directed at Jess. Dr. Joseph’s question about dating someone I think was directed at Ryan D. I think being exposed as a cheater is probably what drove him to walk off stage (if that is in fact what happened). Sad ending to what could have been a nice love story.

I hope these ladies get a spin off show. The experts did not find good matches for them and I do think all 3 want a committed relationship.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:40 pm

jlccaz wrote:
watchTV3 wrote:Is he the one that cheated and stormed off?

This is also what the poster who was present during 6 month reunion said (who was the first source here who accurately nailed the outcome, so I find it very credible).  They said Sean and Davina were overly hostile, and maybe one of them walked off at one point, and I think that Ryan left the set at one point also.

Some of these people were faking it for production and cameras.

And the First Wives Club knows it.  And that's why they were so negative, or that's my take.

Hearing the outcome in advance, you can 100% see that result brewing in these interviews and exchanges.  NO one is speaking happily of future; they are saying let's not throw in the towel yet.  Very different.  

Three.Doomed.Matches.

Thanks for clarifying. I never saw the 6 month reunion post? Was it in this thread?

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:01 pm

I haven't been able to find it. This forum doesn't have very good search tools or I can't operate them!

The special was taped the second half of May and the post was soon after.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116