SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 64 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SerenityGirl Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:33 am

Sadly I'm not surprised about Ryan D. A guy who was friends with him commented on Jessica's IG a couple weeks ago that Ryan was a drug addict and was actually a rep for T mobile not a business owner or whatever Ryan (or producers) were saying he did for work.

Really shameful that the show would allow these women to get legally married to these guys who were not even fully vetted. Jess should take out a restraining order on Ryan D if he is threatening her life. So scary. To think I was rooting for this couple. :/

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 64 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:37 am

SerenityGirl wrote:Sadly I'm not surprised about Ryan D. A guy who was friends with him commented on Jessica's IG a couple weeks ago that Ryan was a drug addict and was actually a rep for T mobile not a business owner or whatever Ryan (or producers) were saying he did for work.

Really shameful that the show would allow these women to get legally married to these guys who were not even fully vetted. Jess should take out a restraining order on Ryan D if he is threatening her life. So scary. To think I was rooting for this couple.  :/

I agree and I am shocked and disappointed. I feel like we were TRICKED by the show and the producers. Too much time invested. no no Ryan R.'s Mom must be devastated to learn he cheated and never stayed the night with Jaclyn. What a Pig. no
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:45 am

soccermom333 wrote:
SerenityGirl wrote:Sadly I'm not surprised about Ryan D. A guy who was friends with him commented on Jessica's IG a couple weeks ago that Ryan was a drug addict and was actually a rep for T mobile not a business owner or whatever Ryan (or producers) were saying he did for work.

Really shameful that the show would allow these women to get legally married to these guys who were not even fully vetted. Jess should take out a restraining order on Ryan D if he is threatening her life. So scary. To think I was rooting for this couple.  :/

I agree and I am shocked and disappointed.  I feel like we were TRICKED by the show and the producers.  Too much time invested.  no no   Ryan R.'s Mom must be devastated to learn he cheated and never stayed the night with Jaclyn.   What a Pig.  no

Whoa, was this actually confirmed? Yikes.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:52 am

soccermom333 wrote:

I agree and I am shocked and disappointed.  I feel like we were TRICKED by the show and the producers.  Too much time invested.  no no   Ryan R.'s Mom must be devastated to learn he cheated and never stayed the night with Jaclyn.   What a Pig.  no

Which Ryan D with Jessica or Ryan R with Jaclyn?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:58 am

NYC LAX starwelcome

Thanks for joining and sharing all that information. It's appreciated! yes

The great sleuthers on this forum have speculated for some time now there had to be a lot more to this story than we are seeing. You and others have added to that speculation!

Enjoy our forum!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:10 am

Yeah I saw that comment on instagram. It was later deleted...

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:21 am

I can't believe what I just saw only because I think those are legit professionals and trusted they have their reputation on the line.

But somehow I can sense these are the truth.
especially there are something wrong with Ryan D, we Chinese call it the "chi" of a person, something like the vibes, the aura. He definitely has the gangster chi, the way he talks and dresses just doesn't match with a successful entrepreneur's chi.

I used to give him the benefit of doubt and think maybe he has grown up over the years and became a good guy, and I do have too much faith in the experts to think he's a gangster.

So I'm shocked and not too shocked at the same time

Back to top Go down

Post by SaucyMommy Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:23 am

Wow! I totally believe all of this. I've been saying from the beginning it did not feel like any of these couples even slept in the same bed most nights. You are right that we never really saw Jaclyn and Ryan in the morning or in fact go to sleep together at night. I had a sense all a long that Ryan was lying about how much money he had. that was so very clear. Thank you for sharing.

SaucyMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mafs_fan_10 Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:25 am

Wtf guys. I take spoilers with a grain of salt, but all of this is actually believable in my eyes. The RyR part pisses me off as he was portrayed so much as the "nice guy" by the show and by himself on social media. The way he was posting behind the scenes pic w/ him and Jac, pics from their wedding album, etc., and pictures of him and his niece.. If this is true, I'd be Sooo pissed if I were Jaclyn.

I get why RyD and Sean did this (money, fame, etc), but I still don't get why RyR would do this show though. He obviously is not an actor. Did he think he'd get money and more people use him as a realtor? Bored with his basement life and wanted his 15 minutes? I can only hope this spoiler is fake, at least for the girls' sake. Smh

Mafs_fan_10

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:40 am

^^^ I'm most surprised about Ryan R. Never would have guessed he was the cheating type and was faking it the whole time. They really editted him out to be the Doug of this season.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by SaucyMommy Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:41 am

He's totally change of heart mid-season was what sort of got me. He was SO in to her immediately - Doug was so authentic always and so patient with Jaime always. Ryan never once showed her that same courtesy.

SaucyMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:44 am

Thanks NYC LAX!! I believe every single word! It's no wonder Davina has been tweeting/making comments on SM she was getting slammed by the edit and having to live this complete farce! I always speculated Sean was gay/bi and your comments just reiterate that, no wonder Dr C was always crushing on Sean. I guess it makes sense why so many posters came on here to divulge info on him, because he really is a lying pig. OMG these poor women having to deal with all that crap.

I'm not surprised by Ryan D, his behavior was so odd, but I am surprised they'd allow this to all come out at the reunion. If I were Jess I'd be so pissed that they put me with a drug dealer, just for her safety alone! WTF!

I'm most surprised at Ryan D, that really blows my mind, I really thought he was sincere, what a tool.

The thing I'm most upset with are the "experts" for allowing these women to be placed in this situation. They have lost all credibility.

Okay, I'm done now :soapbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116