SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 63 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by watchTV3 Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:12 am

Thanks so much NYC LAX. Please share more if you can.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by luckydee Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:12 am

I feel badly that Ryan R's niece was on the show. She's a minor and should never have been shown if Ryan was just playing along. I think she and Jaclyn really liked each other too.

luckydee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:15 am

NYC LAX wrote:During the six weeks the guys told the girls how they were contacted and found on match.com and facebook and through Doug's brother. It definitely set off some red flags.

Everyone knew something was going on with Ryan D. When he kept missing filming. None of us knew during filming he was on drugs or a drug dealer. Jess found this out during the two weeks they were together off camera. She says this at the reunion which causes Ruan to leave the set.

It really makes sense now his mood swings and him always rubbing his nose when I saw him. His outbursts were 50 times worse than what were shown. They were the only couple that were going to stay together so he got a better edit.

Jaclyn was producer influenced to say yes. She really tried with Ryan but he was such a mamas boy he never spent one night in that apartment with her. He said he had anxiety and had to go home.  He went home every night. Or as she knows now some nights to his ex girlfriends house.  You wont see shots of them waking up together until decision day.

Davina was very kind from what I have seen. She's not bitchy at all but someone has to be the villian edit. Sean was never there and when he was everything was about Sean. Producers came up with the moonpies and space idea for Sean. He didnt put much effort into things. A lot of the crew said they knew people during filming that said Sean was gay and he was on an all gay bowling team called the Rainbow Rollers. I looked it up online and it does exist and has all their bowling stats. Maybe he's bi?

This answers so many questions about things that didn't make sense as edited. I wondered at one point if Ryan was using, but thought 'no way, they were all too carefully screened.' What a joke. Thank you for sharing with us.

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:22 am

IMO Ryan looked high as a kite during the $100 argument.

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:09 am

If all of this is true, I can only say "Holy cr**." This negates any credibility this season had. Now we have to wonder whether to even watch season 3.....
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:06 am

Wow, just wow... I'm completely speechless. speechless affraid What a disaster, these poor girls! It will be interesting to see how much they show at the reunion show because I can't imagine them showing it all or tptb could forget season 3. Thank you NYC LAX for sharing!
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:20 am

If this is true, then the ladies should sue the network. To have a legal divorce in their history is unfair, being the guys weren't vetted at all.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:45 am

I am working elsewhere now as many in our field switch constantly where the current work is. Only reason why I am speaking out as I will never work for that network again. Once the second reunion show is over there is SO much more that will come out. These ladies can then finally take their rings off they are forced to wear still and can stop posting fake comments and pics as they are made to do.

Then I think they will speak up about a lot of things!

They are making a second year following the first season couples. They want to do updates on all 6 from this year. Through out it as they all have met already. As they did with Monet last season.

It is a very brutal contract when you are single vs being married still. I find it very doubtful all these ladies if any will sign it after what was done to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:46 am

W.O.W.!!!  :thud

I knew the reunion show looked juicy but I had NO idea it could be this good!  affraid  

If true, this explains a lot of things like why Sean and Jaclyn's Ryan dragged their feet on having to change their lives as well as Jess's Ryan's explosive rages.  I can't believe it only took ONE season to jump the shark and ruin the show.  And I'd love to know who in their right mind thought Jaclyn's Ryan would make good TV?!?  Uck!  I really feel for the girls (Davina and Jaclyn) with the guys being so disingenuous.    

I can't wait to see/hear about all the behind-the-scenes goodies.  They could blow the Jake/Vienna fiasco out of the water!!

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by watchTV3 Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:47 am

Thangs again NYC LAX. Any info on a dish throwing incident between Jessica and Ryan? Or more details on the abuse that was edited out? Did the experts really have no idea what was going on?

watchTV3

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:24 am

Ha!  I believe every word, every word.  There probably is a lawyer that would take this case.  Fraud is fraud.  Contract disclaimers won't solve everything.  

These experts should stand up for their professional integrity, investigate what was hidden from them before during and after filming and speak out.  What a friggin joke. Dr C looks like a complete fool for all those babycenter posts defending his process. Let's be real ... He had to know the turnaround was impossible, and yet he sat there week after week pretending it was some "experiment."

Which is worse, to cover it up, while maintaining an association with the franchise, or risk a lawsuit but emerge with one's integrity.

Someone should call the New York Times entertainment editor.  With UnReal airing now there would be interest in this mess.

Ryan D's friends looked scary!

Last edited by jlccaz on Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:33 am

WOW! THANK YOU NYC LAX!!!! This is all making sense now and I hope it all comes out on the reunion show. I am so disappointed in Ryan R. Funny how even is Mom wants him out. no no I bet she was hoping and wishing Ryan would grow up, fall in love and stay married. Now he is her problem again.

I have one word about Ryan D..... disgusting! no affraid

I wish all the women would change their profile pictures and start talking now. Thanks again NYC.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116