SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Jerseynurse Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:29 am

:Welcome to the thread Shellnz4! Sit back and enjoy the craziness! The reunion show is sure to answer a lot of the questions we have!
Jerseynurse
Jerseynurse

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight -  Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 67 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Shellnz4 Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:35 am

Thanks!

Shellnz4

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:40 am

Welcome1 to all the new users over the last several pages. I hope you take a moment to read the rules, and enjoy your stay! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:47 am

trulyatfirstsight wrote:Hi. ......................snipped Most of all I feel for Davina - I could NEVER get my head around the fact that she took so much hate for setting a bottom line and sticking to it. This says a lot about how we view women in this society - women simply are supposed to be the ones to sacrifice. They're not supposed to advocate for themselves clearly. A relationship is NOT 50/50 on every single issue. Over the relationship as a whole - possibly - but on each issue? Are people for real?! I in fact moved to make it work with my husband - and I moved FAR. But you can bet your azz I held my ground on other issues - and I held firm and we worked it out. I smh at the ridiculous load of crap she has had to weather. And I call it out for what it is - women-hating crap (and thats true whether it comes from men or women). Women everywhere can take something from her - stand by what you need for yourself - dont bloody apologise for it - its not for anyone else to say what your deal-breakers are. It amazes me that folks think they get to have a say in what works for her life. Would they rather she gave on it and got bitter later? Either way she's a bitch right? Villain edit indeed. I am not a litigious person by nature but I hope these women SUE SUE SUE. And in the sueing I hope these professionals have to account for their irresponsibility, posturing and hubris. Someone needs to write legit journalistic expose on this entire matter.

Really grateful to the whiste-blowers (laugh out loud) / people in the know for coming forward and shining a light.

OUT!

While there are most parts of your post I agree with and first and foremost hold the "so called" experts to blame, I personally do not believe that Davina was a good candidate to be matched. I say this because she had the new apartment as a non negotiable, as in remaining in NYC. Regardless of the other unusual aspects of coupling this way, this presents a different wrinkle than if some one said "I only want to be matched with a specific religious affiliation", religious beliefs often come from years of tradition and deep held values. Given the circumstances, a guy would need to be moving into her apartment without benefit of that being part of his choice. I think that could present an obstacle for some men, similar to the way Ryan wanted to pay for the food. Regardless of how you feel about that, I simply see it as one more potential obstacle, when as many as can be removed should be. I honestly didn't think either of them were ready to be a partner in a marriage as neither were willing to compromise.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by GeminiDeb Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:51 am

While there are most parts of your post I agree with and first and foremost hold the "so called" experts to blame, I personally do not believe that Davina was a good candidate to be matched.  I say this because she had the new apartment as a non negotiable, as in remaining in NYC.  Regardless of the other unusual aspects of coupling this way, this presents a different wrinkle than if some one said "I only want  to be matched with a specific religious affiliation",  religious beliefs often come from years of tradition and deep held values.  Given the circumstances, a guy would need to be moving into her apartment without benefit of that being part of his choice.  I think that could present an obstacle for some men, similar to the way Ryan wanted to pay for the food.  Regardless of how you feel about that, I simply see it as one more potential obstacle, when as many as can be removed should be.  I honestly didn't think either of them were ready to be a partner in a marriage as neither were willing to compromise.

But Davina was honest from the get go.  Sean said he was willing and then bitched and moaned that it was too far.  And then he was even offered car service to take him back and forth and didn't accept it.

GeminiDeb

Back to top Go down

Post by GeminiDeb Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:00 am

And I guess my first post didn't go through. I am new to this group as well. Found the link through one of the FB groups. So sorry the girls had to go through all of this.

GeminiDeb

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomshakalaka Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:08 am

Jerseynurse wrote::Welcome to the thread Shellnz4! Sit back and enjoy the craziness! The reunion show is sure to answer a lot of the questions we have!

I doubt that. It will be highly edited to make sure the "experts" don't look bad...or the producers. I hope after the reunion show ALL the women come out and tell us the truth of what happened behind the scenes that we didn't see. I wonder if they signed a confidentiality agreement and what that agreement holds them to.

Boomshakalaka

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:12 am

GeminiDeb wrote:
While there are most parts of your post I agree with and first and foremost hold the "so called" experts to blame, I personally do not believe that Davina was a good candidate to be matched.  I say this because she had the new apartment as a non negotiable, as in remaining in NYC.  Regardless of the other unusual aspects of coupling this way, this presents a different wrinkle than if some one said "I only want  to be matched with a specific religious affiliation",  religious beliefs often come from years of tradition and deep held values.  Given the circumstances, a guy would need to be moving into her apartment without benefit of that being part of his choice.  I think that could present an obstacle for some men, similar to the way Ryan wanted to pay for the food.  Regardless of how you feel about that, I simply see it as one more potential obstacle, when as many as can be removed should be.  I honestly didn't think either of them were ready to be a partner in a marriage as neither were willing to compromise.

But Davina was honest from the get go.  Sean said he was willing and then bitched and moaned that it was too far.  And then he was even offered car service to take him back and forth and didn't accept it.

True but my entire point was before any relationship could get off the ground a potential obstacle was already in place, and given the circumstances the fewer obstacles the better. While I find both of their behaviors equally egregious, I will say that being a former NYer and understanding the NY- NJ traffic, that is not a piece of cake commute. When the stock market crashed in '87 I worked in NYC, and rather than stay in a hotel room that cost my company upwards of $200 per night (at that time) I said I would rather sleep in my own bed for a few hours. I was given a company town car with a driver and I can tell you after a wicked day when the world was falling apart and retirement savings went down the drain, even with a driver it was a long trip home after an exhausting day.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by GeminiDeb Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:37 am

True but my entire point was before any relationship could get off the ground a potential obstacle was already in place, and given the circumstances the fewer obstacles the better.  While I find both of their behaviors equally egregious, I will say that being a former NYer and understanding the NY- NJ traffic, that is not  a piece of cake commute.  When the stock market crashed in '87 I worked in NYC, and rather than stay in a hotel room that cost my company upwards of $200 per night (at that time) I said I would rather sleep in my own bed for a few hours.  I was given a company town car with a driver and I can tell you after a wicked day when the world was falling apart and retirement savings went down the drain, even with a driver it was a long trip home after an exhausting day.[/quote]

I am a former NYer as well with family that live in the next town over from Sean (in Howell). Believe me, I know that commute can be brutal. At least when you are being driven, you can nap in the car as opposed to being behind the wheel. Considering the rumors going around that none of the guys were vetted, I'm sure they didn't go in depth as to how long of a commute he was going to have when all was said and done. None of my family members that live in Howell commute to Manhattan. My uncle used to do it years ago, but he worked night shift so he was going against traffic and it wasn't as bad. In addition, he worked in SoHo on Hudson Street, not on the Upper East side.

GeminiDeb

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomshakalaka Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:47 am

It sounds like they just started filming the ATL version of the show and the vetting process took a couple of weeks. This means we are going to get the same thing we got this season, not like season 1.

I won't be watching. I loved the first season because the participants seemed genuine. I even got several of my co-workers into watching Season 1. It was obvious that was not the case this season. And it is looking like season 3 will be the same as this one. Just more famewhores looking for their 15 minutes.

I recorded the "decision Day" show and fast forwarded probably 90% of it. It was just so draining to watch these people fake it for 2 hours. I won't be wasting my time again.

Boomshakalaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:53 am

Jess did say Ryan never physically abused her in the two weeks together after filming but he became much more verbally abusive and she mentions some off the wall things he did that only someone using does. After she left him Ryan's friends went to her telling her how much worse he got once she ended things with him. He is losing a lot of his friends and they are actually on Jessica's side.

Once she said he was not only addicted to cocaine but was a drug dealer ryan walked off set and started ranting and screaming how he is going to kill that f-ing b-itch when they get back and how she is dead! Everyone on set could hear him.

She was going to file a restraining order but the show talked her out of it as it would be in public records and spoil their show. Instead they gave her security guards that walk her to and from work and anywhere she goes until the reunion is over. With her agreeing to not file the restraining order she said she wants an anullment instead of a divorce since they put her life in danger. She used it as a bargaining tool so she may be the only one that will be allowed an anullment.

Yes, everyone is correct, they made sure season 3 started filming just days before decision day was aired. The show told season 3 they had the same outcome on decision day of 66% as season 1. Even though they knew before filming it was 0% were still together. Lots of manipulation goes on.

Last edited by NYC LAX on Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added information)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:56 am

OMG the worse than I thought this is not cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - Ryan DeNino - Jessica Castro - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+102
Gentleman
Kiki_P
cecig75
Susan Ashley
soccermomx2
FamilyFirst1987
ladiiec
Amo630
sherrie714
joshfan
sunchick116