SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by yrkiemommy Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:24 am

^^^ I think I saw they have the Argentine Tango. Someone correct me if that's wrong. I see his two sisters in the pic but I have no idea who the other two are
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by cindebugg Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:47 am

DWTS All Access

Rehearsal Schedule:

Wed, March 25:

1pm - 2pm PST | 4pm - 5pm EST - Chris Soules & Witney Carson

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:01 pm

Have a ? If you go to C twitter and look at the beef website. Is that the same suite he was in at the FRC when he gave Whitney the ring? Cause it sure dose look like the same tie and all. IMO laugh out loud hmm looks to me he has multiple purposes for things.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:19 pm

Hi All Chrisney Fans please tell as far as I know but not too sure here is Chris the youngest in the family? Apart from that does Whitney only have one sister?
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:47 pm

^^^ I think I read where he is the youngest. I think Whitney has only one sister. There was a young woman at the HTD that was not introduced. Thought it might be Uncle Johnnie's daughter(?). I don't think Kimberly has any children. (?)

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:49 pm

Hopefully wrote:Have a ? If you go to C twitter and look at the beef website. Is that the same suite he was in at the FRC when he gave Whitney the ring? Cause it sure dose look like the same tie and all. IMO laugh out loud hmm looks to me he has multiple purposes for things.

Yes! He does love it - also looks like he wears it to the rose bowl parade! giggling
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:19 pm

Remember, 'they' are on a budget!   Ha! One of Chris's answers about the honeymoon!  And then he giggled... So cute!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:21 pm

Can someone repost the DWTS Access website? I'd like to try to watch them practice today since I am stuck at home.  Thx!

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:31 pm

IrishGal wrote:Can someone repost the DWTS Access website? I'd like to try to watch them practice today since I am stuck at home.  Thx!

http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/all-access

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:46 pm

Witney just tweeted, tune in for a special surprise. Maybe Whitney will be there?!?!
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:47 pm

Spencer81 wrote:Remember, 'they' are on a budget!   Ha! One of Chris's answers about the honeymoon!  And then he giggled... So cute!
Where can I watch this?

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:47 pm

Kristinkko wrote:Witney just tweeted, tune in for a special surprise. Maybe Whitney will be there?!?!

That was my first thought too. :yes:

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345