SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by tennischick80 Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:54 pm

Anything new to report? Quiet weekend - anytime I go on the internet looking for information, all I see is how Chris wants to continue his fame and that he only is with Whitney because he is using her to extend his 15 minutes. It's all rubbish. Whitney is a smart girl- she'd smell that from a mile away and leave immediately. I'm sure all is well in Chrisney world.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:42 am

tennischick80 wrote:Anything new to report? Quiet weekend - anytime I go on the internet looking for information, all I see is how Chris wants to continue his fame and that he only is with Whitney because he is using her to extend his 15 minutes. It's all rubbish. Whitney is a smart girl- she'd smell that from a mile away and leave immediately. I'm sure all is well in Chrisney world.

Yeah, the tabs are hungry and desperate. I'm sure all is well too! A lot of the couples have been quiet this week so I'm guessing this when the competition gets tough and tiring, and I'm sure Chris is feeling it too.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:10 am

I saw a tweet that a girl's (I assume) mom was having a cocktail with Whitney and then she got to talk to her. I'm guessing by phone. Then the mom also got to meet Chris. So it sounds like they were out for dinner last night. Also someone tweeted they were on the same flight as his parents, so they will be at the show tonight.
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:12 am

On Friday night, Chris had dinner with his Whitney, DWTS Witney and her previous partner and DWTS winner, Alfonso Ribeiro and his wife.  They tweeted pics and seemed to be having a good time.  I hope that Alfonso gave Chris some tips about relaxing and having a good time on the dance floor.  Someone tweeted that Chris' parents were flying out to Cali. Otherwise. I am guessing Chris is working hard at rehearsals which is why we are not seeing him much but we will see them all tonight.  All good.

Rag Mags love to spew gossip.  It seems that there are "auto" retweets because you can read identical tweets from multiple people which spreads gossip further.  Best to come here for the latest good news.  yes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:41 am

Here is a radio interview Chris and Witney did with Adam Carolla. They come on at about the 57 minute mark and are on the rest of the time. It gets pretty long and there isn't much talk about the Bachelor, but thought I'd post it anyway for those interested.

http://adamcarolla.com/chris-soules-and-witney-carson/#!prettyPhoto/0/
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:41 am

Whitney and Chris are solid. yes
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:48 am

Another radio interview with just Chris.  

http://mix1041.cbslocal.com/2015/03/30/the-bachelors-prince-farming-chris-soules-talks-dwts-with-karson-kennedy/
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:54 am

Another one.

http://www.mix969.com/onair/priscilla-52261/the-bachelor-prince-farming-chris-soules-13452788
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:02 pm

No time to listen, is there anything new in the interviews?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:41 pm

nutty1 wrote:No time to listen, is there anything new in the interviews?

Not so far....they keep asking about if he's returning to Iowa and he says Yes.
They asked about a date for the wedding and he said "Nothing planned yet."

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:41 pm

One funny comment:  They asked who would get married first Robert & Kym or Chris & Whitney and he said "Hopefully me...I mean, I did put a ring on it already."

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:57 pm

leselihau wrote:One funny comment:  They asked who would get married first Robert & Kym or Chris & Whitney and he said "Hopefully me...I mean, I did put a ring on it already."
giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345