SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by kdawng Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:47 pm

Kristinkko wrote:http://www.am570lasports.com/media/podcast-petros-and-money-PetrosAndMoney/petros-and-money-show-chris-soules-25923583/

Another radio interview from today.

There was some interesting comments in this. His perspective on his future is different than what i thought.

kdawng

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:24 pm

kdawng wrote:
Kristinkko wrote:http://www.am570lasports.com/media/podcast-petros-and-money-PetrosAndMoney/petros-and-money-show-chris-soules-25923583/

Another radio interview from today.

There was some interesting comments in this.  His perspective on his future is different than what i thought.  

Just curious what did you learn that was new? I listened and took notes. I didn't hear anything that I thought was necessarily new but he did 1) confirm (somewhat) that Ashley S stayed on longer than he wanted and 2) alluded to feeling somewhat frustrated during production ("tear hair out" comment).

Chris said re: Farming:
- They now have a full time manager working the farm so it’s him, his dad and another partner
- There are certain aspects of farm management that he can handle from anywhere but he wants to return to Iowa because farming is something he enjoys.
- When it’s 20 degrees below in January, that’s when he might be doing business elsewhere. His ultimate goal is to have a second home somewhere.

RE: DWTS
- Whitney is first person whom he talked to about going on DWTS and they were on the same page.
- Whitney saw DWTS as an opportunity – thought it would be fun and unique
- Whitney is really a part of his DWTS experience. Her family and his family are both coming to shows.
- When asked about how she is handling him dancing with other Witney, Chris said, "Whitney is an adult, mature and she gets it. That’s why I picked her. We have an understanding and trust."

RE: Ashley S (onion girl)
- The hosts played clips of Ashley S ... her telling him that she loves him. The host then said, “That’s fake. That has got to be fake.” Chris said his typical response.  
The hosts then said something like you’ve got to admit that production said, “Give us one more week, just one more week with that girl (i.e. Ashley S).” And Chris did not deny it so the hosts all laughed and said something like, “there’s your answer.”

RE: His relationship with production
-Hosts asked about Chris doing more with Bachelor franchise in future and Chris said that he has been able to keep good relationships.

Chris quote towards end:  “You know it was long tough experience where there were some moments when we were all kind of tearing our hair out. But we all made it through alive and I am a stronger man for it. I found a great woman as a result and I am thankful for the opportunity. I am in a good place in life.”

My thoughts ...
This totally made me think of the time around F2. IMO Chris was pressured by production to get more out of B and just wasn’t happening.

One thing that I took away ... all is definitely well with Chris and Whitney.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:47 pm

^^MVMom Thank you for the summary.  That was an interesting interview.  Since Chris kept on good terms with production, it would appear that he may have gone along with some of their suggestions/requests.  I am glad he is at a good place in his life and both his family and Whitney's family are coming to DWTS.  Hope we can spot them in the audience tonight.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:53 pm

MV Mom - those are all things I caught too. Particularly the comments about Whitney & DWTS and about Ashley S. He didn't just not deny it...but he paused and then laughed a little and they (the hosts) filled the air.

I think around the time of Bali things got stressful for him. He's talked about how HARD Bali was many times. I think there was a lot of mind games being played by production around that time and he was being forced to do things that he was not really on board with.

Another common question is about wanting to stay in LA...he did say something along the lines of he "hoped" there might be small things in the future and I think that tied in with future Bachelor franchise stuff.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:55 pm

What came through loud and clear to me is that Chris is now much better handling interviews and that he's definitely a guys guy. Petros Papadakis is a former U of Southern California football player and Chris seemed most relaxed when the were talking high school and college football.
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:45 pm

Whitney and Josh together cheering on Chris, my two favorite contestants of all time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:34 pm

Chris and Whitney were just on dwts all access. It was really cute. He comes home every night and goes over the steps and they go over counts and watch on the iPad. Hope someone can find the link tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:22 pm

I believe that's the same interview that he talks about wording on the show being used out of context. The same thing we hear almost every season. There's the real story and the story they manufacture.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:01 am

Am I right that one is supposed to be able to get 12 votes on DWTS? Well I just voted & only got 11 on Facebook or do the number of votes you allowed decrease weekly? Well done to Chris so delighted he did so much better last night. Any photos of the family watching him?
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:06 am

Yes, the number of votes decrease each week according to how many contestants are left. If you clear your history and cookies, you can vote over and over and over again.
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:11 am

Kristinkko wrote:Yes, the number of votes decrease each week according to how many contestants are left. If you clear your history and cookies, you can vote over and over and over again.

Thanks for the info did not know that I could vote over & over again, that's great!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:26 am

Rehearsal Schedule for Tuesday, March 31:

1-2pm PST | 4-5pm EST - Chris Soules & Witney Carson

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345