SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by IrishGal Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:53 pm

Kinda scary to dance to a live performance...what if he misses a beat?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Gale1 Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:27 pm

IrishGal wrote:Kinda scary to dance to a live performance...what if he misses a beat?

Agreed, could be very off putting - I would hate it myself but then I cannot dance well at all!! Hugesmile
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:37 pm

A lot of people have danced to live performances on this show. I'm sure he'll be fine.

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 34 Empty DWTS

Post by Shilosma Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:12 am

Notice the weeks promos for DWTS is minus Chris. THen I read an article that they had the lowest score the second week. I did not realize that. Perhaps he will get voted off. I don't think he is that bad.
Shilosma
Shilosma

Female Posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:05 am

He's already made it past the week where he had the lowest score, that performance won't factor into eliminations any longer.... the promo i saw they were in but the very first shot!
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:00 pm

What a beautiful moment when Chris went over to Whitney after the dance. It was untainted at that moment, so much emotion, he was happy and thought he nailed it and she was so proud of him. That's what it should be about. Most emotion I've seen out of him probably ever. I really think these two are the real deal... And I hope they never like the comments get to them and live for and remember what's important.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:03 pm

dpao84 wrote:What a beautiful moment when Chris went over to Whitney after the dance. It was untainted at that moment, so much emotion, he was happy and thought he nailed it and she was so proud of him. That's what it should be about. Most emotion I've seen out of him probably ever. I really think these two are the real deal... And I hope they never like the comments get to them and live for and remember what's important.
That was the most adorable I have ever seen them.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:17 pm

dpao84 wrote:What a beautiful moment when Chris went over to Whitney after the dance. It was untainted at that moment, so much emotion, he was happy and thought he nailed it and she was so proud of him. That's what it should be about. Most emotion I've seen out of him probably ever. I really think these two are the real deal... And I hope they never like the comments get to them and live for and remember what's important.

Very sweet. You can hear them whisper to each other "I love you". Once they move back to the Mid-West we won't be able to witness much of this.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:47 pm

:yes: :claphands
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:59 pm

Gotta love how she supports her man:

Whitney Bischoff ‏[ltr]@whitbisch[/ltr]  26m26 minutes ago
I don't care what the judges say. I couldn't be prouder of my love @C_Soules! I am the luckiest lady! Don't forget to vote! Each one counts!

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:01 am

Hi Chrisney fans is there anywhere I can view Chris going over to Whitney after his dance?
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:22 am

Gale1 wrote:Hi Chrisney fans is there anywhere I can view Chris going over to Whitney after his dance?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s_dpZ30lls4

It's at 4:45 Smiley

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345