SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:14 am

eversotrue wrote:Since this week is "Most Memorable Year" and Chris and Witney have Rumba. We all know what it's going to be centered around: The Bachelor and Whitney. Hopefully Whitney comes into rehearsals this week (preferably on a live stream day) and will make it into the package. Sean and Catherine had the same exact scenario a few seasons ago.

They are dancing to "book of love" by Gavin James so I'm definitely willing to bet it's about meeting Whit.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:57 am

Trueloveforever wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Since this week is "Most Memorable Year" and Chris and Witney have Rumba. We all know what it's going to be centered around: The Bachelor and Whitney. Hopefully Whitney comes into rehearsals this week (preferably on a live stream day) and will make it into the package. Sean and Catherine had the same exact scenario a few seasons ago.

They are dancing to "book of love" by Gavin James so I'm definitely willing to bet it's about meeting Whit.
That seems like a really good song for the rumba. Some of the music choices are horrible for the dance they are doing.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:29 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:

That seems like a really good song for the rumba. Some of the music choices are horrible for the dance they are doing.

Yeah the couples get to pick their song this week since it's the most memorable year week.

Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:40 pm

^^^I can't wait to watch his package and dance. The folks on Afterbuzz are very kind to him and encouraging of his abilities.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:57 pm

Sweet Whitney deserves her moment in the spotlight.  She has done everything to support Chris, changing jobs, moving to LA and letting Chris continue to be center stage.  Yet, this is a woman who has wanted to be married and have kids and the moment of engagement would normally be her time to shine.  I hope Chris "brings it on" Monday night more ways than one so the world knows how special she is to him.
hearthumbsup
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:06 pm

:yes: thumbsup  Agree MD

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:43 pm

Has this been posted? Chris and both Whitneys on DWTS all access. starting at 16:46...not sure how long it will be up! At the end Emma fangirls out about Whitney B.

Link
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:09 pm

I wonder how Chris is getting the emotion of the dance down  giggling  I bet they'll bring in Whit to help him out cantstopl

Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:34 pm

lurker11 wrote:Has this been posted? Chris and both Whitneys on DWTS all access. starting at 16:46...not sure how long it will be up! At the end Emma fangirls out about Whitney B.

Link

Thank you! The film quality not the best ... kept on pausing and hanging up ... but I love the fan-girling part from Emma. She said that while the DWTS dancers were on tour they all watched the Bachelorette. Emma said that she absolutely loved Whitney and thought they should get married. The other guy said, "why didn't you say anything," and Emma said, "She got nervous and clammed up."

Too cute.

Emma also encouraged Whitney to come on next season and Chris said he'd support her 100 percent. Sweet.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:36 pm

^^yeah sorry about that, I used to have great sources for the All Access video and all the live rehearsals, but i guess ABC went crazy the past week with copyright enforcement and deleted all the stuff from my usual links.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:17 am

These are such great pictures of them both just had to bring them over here as well. Are they making a music video - who knows out there?

http://okmagazine.com/photos/chris-soules-whitney-bischoff-the-bachelor-spin-off-reality-show/photo/1001232596/
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:42 pm

http://www.her.ie/entertainment/gavin-james-announces-first-performance-on-us-television/226422

Personally, I've never heard of Gavin James, but kind of cool that he'll be performing the song live for Chris and Witney's dance.
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345