SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Spencer81 Tue May 12, 2015 10:28 am

:cutesmile!: Awe, loved the picture of her and doggie on the way to Iowa!! I've been alittle worried that I would come here and read that they have broken up.. so this makes me smile!! Hope we get to see pics of them on the farm!! I'm a farm girl that grew up right next to Iowa!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Rolly Tue May 12, 2015 10:41 am

Spencer81 wrote::cutesmile!: Awe, loved the picture of her and doggie on the way to Iowa!!  I've been alittle worried that I would come here and read that they have broken up..  so this makes me smile!!   Hope we get to see pics of them on the farm!! I'm a farm girl that grew up right next to Iowa!  

Spencer81 don't believe the naysayer's and negative Nellie's (OK I'm dating myself giggling) the fan thread is he place to be. I grew up in Iowa so I can't wait to see the three of them on the farm. 🐷 :Bendog Is it possible for them to be private but still show us pictures? Hugesmile
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Tue May 12, 2015 10:44 am

I hope they show pictures. I wonder if the media will leave them alone once the new season of Bachelorette starts.

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Tue May 12, 2015 11:37 am

Now that Chris doesn't have to "get votes for DWTS" I wonder if the SM will slow way down. The way that those two get shredded by people on their IG stuff is terrible and if it were me I just wouldn't post or I would go private and cut my followers.

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 12, 2015 9:15 pm

Chris Soules @souleschris · 11m 11 minutes ago
Her first day planting corn! @whitbisch #farmerintraining
Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 59 CE2CO-HUsAE7M7l

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Tue May 12, 2015 9:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Chris Soules @souleschris  ·  11m 11 minutes ago
Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 59 CE2CO-HUsAE7M7l
Yea! So glad to see them together. They must have listened to their fans asking for a picture. Now they can spend time together.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Tue May 12, 2015 10:30 pm

So happy for them They both look really happy.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 12, 2015 11:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Chris Soules @souleschris  ·  11m 11 minutes ago

I'm soooo glad we got a picture of them today...adorable and very happy. :Woah-hoo: #farmerintraining I love it! :yougogirl:
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue May 12, 2015 11:06 pm

cheerleader awwww :sprinklehearts

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue May 12, 2015 11:12 pm

hmmm... the doom and gloom predictions... Whit left LA because they broke up, Chris was never going back to Iowa..... now the silence is deafening. Rolling Eyes

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 11:19 pm

It absolutely love that picture! PINKHEART   Chris looks great and they both look so at ease and naturally happy.

Last edited by relaxing on Tue May 12, 2015 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 12, 2015 11:19 pm

KB_Mom wrote:hmmm... the doom and gloom predictions... Whit left LA because they broke up, Chris was never going back to Iowa..... now the silence is deafening. Rolling Eyes

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 59 2498057887 looks like Whit made it to Iowa....hmmmm
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345