SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 13, 2015 1:44 pm

Body language so off to me Hugesmile unless she just ran Chris over. j/k.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by star_D Wed May 13, 2015 1:47 pm

Haha, love them. I am so glad that they finally go back to their normal life.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 13, 2015 1:49 pm

I am so glad Chris is the one showing off their relationship for a change. She deserves it!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed May 13, 2015 1:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Body language so off to me Hugesmile unless she just ran Chris over. j/k.

When I first read this I thought, huh? Then I saw it was you and cantstopl

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Wed May 13, 2015 3:22 pm

So, I have a guilty pleasure I must confess. (Don't judge Embarassed) Since this season has been over, and not many updates have been happening (these tweets are awesome), I have been re-watching the season. I decided to watch TWTA.
After being so excited about Chris and Whitney, I found myself getting really P.O>ed at Britt. It was like she went on there not considering that he could be engaged. When they hugged she had a vice grip on him, and he could not get away.
I really had an entirely different emotion then I did the first time. She was so disrespectful.
I am really glad Whitney has not watched any of this stuff. She has been able to stay above all of the drama. NOW, I want a wedding! beatingheart hearthumbsup

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed May 13, 2015 3:29 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Body language so off to me Hugesmile unless she just ran Chris over. j/k.
cantstopl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Wed May 13, 2015 3:47 pm

TWTA?

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 13, 2015 3:49 pm

TWTA=the women tell all

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed May 13, 2015 3:50 pm

Bythelake wrote:TWTA?
The Women Tell All (or as Kasha likes to call it,the Women Tell Nothing)

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Wed May 13, 2015 4:19 pm

People are so crazy. Some say it was taken in the fall because of her clothes. Give me a break people. Be happy for them, or just don't follow or say anything. Wow.

Wonder how long she will be in Iowa for? Until end of the month when planting is done - then both back to Chicago for a while?

Would love an update in the silly little things like what has she changed in his house. Or how did they spend the holidays just after their engagement this past November. stuff like that.

Any other questions you all have that you wish you could have them answer?

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed May 13, 2015 4:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:  Body language so off to me Hugesmile unless she just ran Chris over. j/k.
Time will tell, but I get a weird vibe from this. JMHO Hugesmile
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed May 13, 2015 4:51 pm

Her body language tells me she is scared to be in control of the big machine that is all I get from the picture
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345