SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2015 4:53 pm

^^ well said Timfan :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by leselihau Wed May 13, 2015 5:11 pm

FLChica wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:  Body language so off to me Hugesmile unless she just ran Chris over. j/k.
Time will tell, but I get a weird vibe from this. JMHO Hugesmile

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 62 1377737533

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed May 13, 2015 5:20 pm

timfan wrote:Her body language tells me she is scared to be in control of the big machine that is all I get from the picture

as she should be, she has hundreds of thousands of dollars in her hands
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed May 13, 2015 5:23 pm

This is a FAN thread.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed May 13, 2015 5:30 pm

I could be wrong but I think Kasha & FLChica were being snarky. I was just liking the snark!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 13, 2015 5:51 pm

They're being sarcastic. I think.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 13, 2015 5:52 pm

Thank you for the reminder of this being a fan thread? 
Yes, it was sarcasm. Rolling Eyes Oy. For those of you that recognized such--gold star. For those of you confused. What can I say? I believe in the glass half full, so there is always hope. 
Like I said:  unless she was running him over.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed May 13, 2015 6:50 pm

timfan wrote:Her body language tells me she is scared to be in control of the big machine that is all I get from the picture

For anyone who has never driven heavy farm equipment like that - the first time you do is a terrifying experience. That's not a lawn tractor - it's big, it's heavy, it's powerful and keeping the planter in line so you get evenly spaced rows (which makes the harvesting job easier) takes a lot of concentration until you get the hang of it. I get just what you do timfan - she's scared because this is probably her first time doing it. But it's also fun - once you get the hang of it.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 13, 2015 6:51 pm

Chris and Whitney surprised his mom on Mother's Day. 

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/whitney-bischoff-joins-bachelor-chris-soules-on-farm-photos-2015135

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed May 13, 2015 7:02 pm

Wonderful! I was hoping Whitney would spend Mother's Day with her new mom-to-be.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed May 13, 2015 7:08 pm

Love this quote from US mag article:

She’s got a life too and she's got a job, and she's got a career and she's doing that."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/whitney-bischoff-joins-bachelor-chris-soules-on-farm-photos-2015135

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed May 13, 2015 7:40 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Love this quote from US mag article:

She’s got a life too and she's got a job, and she's got a career and she's doing that."

And, "We're together and we're in love and we're handling this like two adults". thumbsup
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345