SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by MVMom39forever Tue May 26, 2015 6:43 pm

Great updates!! Thanks for posting. I absolutely love the photo of Cody with her sweet dog. I also love that Chris and Whitney are living their lives in real world vs. as some amped up reality TV couple with something to promote. Clearly that was not a staged paparazzi photo with Whitney mid-bite and her hair in a messy ponytail.

Frankly, we fans should only start to worry the moment when Whitney (or Chris) starts posting every two hours perfect pictures with every hair in place and wearing adorable matching outfits . :yes:

Until then, all seems well enough (IMO, of course). They seem to be true to who they are and are acting as they always have on SM ... sparingly.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Gale1 Wed May 27, 2015 2:58 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:
Gale1 wrote:awwww thanks for that chrisdesfan wish more fans posted photo's of them together. However thought Chris was on the farm still planting & Whitney was in Chicago working.
He probably was planting: he posted a pic saying storms were coming and that he would have to wait to plant the last 100 acres. It was definitely storming over the weekend so it makes sense that he left the farm behind to go visit Whitney. It only takes about 4 hours to drive over to Chicago.

Living here in SA I did not realise it was only a 4 hour drive to Chicago from the farm thought it was 4 hours by plane - don't I feel like a dumbo now!!

Also agree with MVMom that we would definitely smell a rat if they both started posting perfect photos of themselves every 2 hours or so, but this fan would so like to see one a week or so as they do post photos of other things so would be totally natural to post of one another every now & again.

Does anyone know also why Whitney's Public Facebook seems to have been deleted as the last I went onto it before going away there was just over 30 000 likes on it now you cannot get into it anymore? Now notice Whitney posts nothing of Chris, but see he does of her occasionally on his Facebook & Instagram.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Wed May 27, 2015 10:07 am

Really cute IG that Becca posted of her, Kaitlyn, and Whitney (on the computer). I'm assuming they were skypeing or something!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 27, 2015 10:52 am

beccatilley5
11 hours ago
Unexpectedly, the most awkward thing about this photo was trying to take a picture with a computer screen.

I know you probably already assume so, but it is SO much fun being friends with @kaitlynbristowe and @whitb624 (hearts emojis)
Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 67 11374189_992348474139350_1573094314_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 27, 2015 11:10 am

Nice for all 3!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Wed May 27, 2015 11:25 am

It is cute. Wonder if it is weird at all? Glad they are friends. The lack of posts on social media is probably a very good thing as someone here already noted. As much I would like a daily update..

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Wed May 27, 2015 12:27 pm

Gale1 wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:
Gale1 wrote:awwww thanks for that chrisdesfan wish more fans posted photo's of them together. However thought Chris was on the farm still planting & Whitney was in Chicago working.
He probably was planting: he posted a pic saying storms were coming and that he would have to wait to plant the last 100 acres. It was definitely storming over the weekend so it makes sense that he left the farm behind to go visit Whitney. It only takes about 4 hours to drive over to Chicago.

Living here in SA I did not realise it was only a 4 hour drive to Chicago from the farm thought it was 4 hours by plane - don't I feel like a dumbo now!!

Also agree with MVMom that we would definitely smell a rat if they both started posting perfect photos of themselves every 2 hours or so, but this fan would so like to see one a week or so as they do post photos of other things so would be totally natural to post of one another every now & again.

Does anyone know also why Whitney's Public Facebook seems to have been deleted as the last I went onto it before going away there was just over 30 000 likes on it now you cannot get into it anymore? Now notice Whitney posts nothing of Chris, but see he does of her occasionally on his Facebook & Instagram.

Whitney's facebook got hacked, so she closed it down.
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Wed May 27, 2015 1:35 pm

Kristinkko wrote:
Gale1 wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:

Ah no that sucks for us fans big time!! By the way do you mind telling me where you got your Avatar from?
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristinkko Wed May 27, 2015 4:44 pm

Gale1 wrote:
Kristinkko wrote:
Gale1 wrote:

Ah no that sucks for us fans big time!!  By the way do you mind telling me where you got your Avatar from?
It's from the photoshoot they did for the DWTS package that aired when Chris dedicated his dance to Whitney.
Kristinkko
Kristinkko

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu May 28, 2015 2:55 pm

Just saw this on Twitter.  I haven't kept up too much with Chris and Whitney, but wondered if anyone saw this coming.

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  · 1m1 minute ago  
Sad news to report: @souleschris and @whitbisch are no longer engaged...

(Goodness!  I need a new avatar!)

Last edited by Piper61 on Thu May 28, 2015 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu May 28, 2015 2:59 pm

This is a good time to remind everyone that this is a fan thread and to keep your posts positive. Thank you.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 67 Samuel10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 67 Samuel10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 67 Family10Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 67 Samuel15Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 67 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu May 28, 2015 3:01 pm

Could be they got married.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345