SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri May 29, 2015 12:34 am

I was a Chris fan since Andi's season and am ashamed of the amount of time I spent checking my computer for news of him. I later became a fan of Chris and Whit together and thought they could make it. However, lately his behavior toward her disappointed me. So surprised: no. Disappointed: yes.
I wish them both well.
I noticed Whitney's friend Jaclyn Swartz confirmed the breakup and her comment was that no couple wants the breakup to be announced the way it was (via Fleiss.) I am wondering if it was mutual or if it was Chris's idea. We will likely never know.
Sad for both of them.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Jolena Fri May 29, 2015 1:54 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:I was a Chris fan since Andi's season and am ashamed of the amount of time I spent checking my computer for news of him. I later became a fan of Chris and Whit together and thought they could make it. However, lately his behavior toward her disappointed me. So surprised: no. Disappointed: yes.
I wish them both well.
I noticed Whitney's friend Jaclyn Swartz confirmed the breakup and her comment was that no couple wants the breakup to be announced the way it was (via Fleiss.) [b]I am wondering if it was mutual or if it was Chris's idea. We will likely never know.[\b]
Sad for both of them.

One of the magazines is reporting that Whitney is broken-hearted . ( supposedly a source close to her ). Don't know if there is any truth to it and if so , if that means she is broken-hearted just because of the breakup in general. or if Chris broke off with her and she is left broken-hearted .breakups are never easy so Either way I'm sure she is broken-hearted . I'm disappointed I thought they had a good shot to make it work . Then again I thought for sure Andi and Josh's love was cemented in stone . Oh well! no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri May 29, 2015 5:22 am

Has anyone thought that maybe Whitney broke it off following weeks and weeks of his less-than-spectacular behavior? I thought they were an attractive couple, but I thought she was miles above him intellectually. :anyone?:
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2015 8:35 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:I was a Chris fan since Andi's season and am ashamed of the amount of time I spent checking my computer for news of him. I later became a fan of Chris and Whit together and thought they could make it. However, lately his behavior toward her disappointed me. So surprised: no. Disappointed: yes.
I wish them both well.
I noticed Whitney's friend Jaclyn Swartz confirmed the breakup and her comment was that no couple wants the breakup to be announced the way it was (via Fleiss.) I am wondering if it was mutual or if it was Chris's idea. We will likely never know.
Sad for both of them.
Where did Jaclyn say this? I figured something was fishy when she commented on Chris' photo 6 days ago (the one with Whitney and friends at dinner) defending Whitney for looking pissed off. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2015 8:37 am

Jolena wrote:
I wish them both well.
I noticed Whitney's friend Jaclyn Swartz confirmed the breakup and her comment was that no couple wants the breakup to be announced the way it was (via Fleiss.) [b]I am wondering if it was mutual or if it was Chris's idea. We will likely never know.[\b]
Sad for both of them.

One of the magazines is reporting that Whitney is broken-hearted . ( supposedly a source close to her ). Don't know if there is any truth to it and if so , if that means she is broken-hearted just because of the breakup in general. or if Chris broke off with her and she is left broken-hearted .breakups are never easy so  Either way I'm sure she is broken-hearted . I'm disappointed I thought they had a good shot to make it work . Then again I thought for sure Andi and Josh's love was cemented in stone . Oh well! no idea
Which magazine? Is it out yet? What are the quotes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Fri May 29, 2015 8:40 am

I don't think it was a mutual break up. When does that ever happen? I wonder who pushed for the break up - Chris or Whit. Frankly I am hoping that they can work it out in time and get back together.

Another example of hiw this show is not conducive to making lasting relationships. I bet DWTS only compounded the problem too.

Glad that Whit didn't quit her job or move before this happened. Hope they both are going to heal and would like to see them together again.

After this one I think I am done watching this show now.

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Fri May 29, 2015 10:17 am

Bythelake wrote:I don't think it was a mutual break up.  When does that ever happen? I wonder who pushed for the break up - Chris or Whit.  Frankly I am hoping that they can work it out in time and get back together.  

Another example of hiw this show is not conducive to making lasting relationships.  I bet DWTS only compounded the problem too.

Glad that Whit didn't quit her job or move before this happened.  Hope they both are going to heal and would like to see them together again.

After this one I think I am done watching this show now.

Agree. I can't imagine what his family is feeling. When I got up this morning...I checked here to see if maybe this did not happen. I, as well, feel like I don't want to get vested in the ette season to not have a happy ending. Completely agree about DWTS!

Oh, I just can't imagine what emotions they are going through. Wow. Hug!

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Fri May 29, 2015 10:43 am

Wonder if Whitneys Facebook page being taken down was a hint this was coming???

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri May 29, 2015 10:44 am

Bythelake wrote:Wonder if Whitneys Facebook page being taken down was a hint this was coming???

Somewhere (on this forum perhaps) I read that Whitney's Facebook page was hacked.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 29, 2015 10:46 am

^It was hacked along with multiple other fan pages (both legit and fake ones) for Bachelor franchise contestants. Was that even her real page or just a fan page created by someone else who posted her tweets and Instagram posts?

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 73 87b72b10 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 73 86669110 Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 73 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Fri May 29, 2015 10:51 am

Am crushed Upset as I just loved this couple together & cannot believe that after all that chemistry that they had together on screen (more than anyone else to me) that it has now ended for whatever reason no idea  

Please to all the rest of you don't go laying blame here like GuardianAngel has requested otherwise she says that she will close this down so please think of us fans here. Would like it kept open a while longer for us fans to air our thoughts here. So please consider us.

Would like to wish my very best to this lovely couple & their family & hope they find peace with their decision & that they both have a very happy life in their future's!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 29, 2015 11:29 am

Hugs Gale!  group hug   Sad but true there was trouble in Chrisney paradise.  They tried but things became apparent to even the fans in the last couple week that something had changed, IMO.  It is good they parted friends and with class.  I am glad for Whitney keeping her job and condo without moving too quickly.  Hang in there as we will start getting all the smut stories in the tabloids.  

GuardianAngel, we Chrisney fans appreciate you keeping this open for the fans to discuss the couple and hope that everyone adheres to your request to keep it the Fan thread.  Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 73 1377737533
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345