SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 9:36 pm

*edited
Then again, we do not know those people in real life. we see their SM only and gossips.
I am sorry for the fans who hoped for the best.
I was never positive with this couple... but i rooted for becca so this is probably the reason (although after the show it was free for all and if everyone is happy then it is all good in my book)
wish everyone the best.

Back to top Go down

chris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 77 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by BowenAnderson Sun May 31, 2015 8:13 am

Diana wrote:Wishing them both happiness and love especially Whitney who my heart is hurting for.

If I feel this bad, I can't imagine what all of those who love them and know them feel. I just want to fix it! I still keep checking twitter and everywhere to see if there is a change. My heart hurts too!

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun May 31, 2015 12:43 pm

Bowen -- don't think this can be "fixed." We just have to close the door, wish them the best, and get on with it, so to speak.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2015 1:17 pm

Is it known Chris' sisters kids names? And which kids belong to which sister?

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sun May 31, 2015 1:20 pm

Wow, didn't see this ending so quickly.. wonder what went wrong.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Sun May 31, 2015 1:28 pm

Just feel bad for both of them. Breaking up is hard, then to have to be in the public eye going through it when what you are known for IS that relationship. Feel bad for them. Feel bad for myself, I enjoyed watching them together..

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 31, 2015 9:09 pm

***Just a reminder that this is a fan forum and while you can talk about the breakup, negative comments about the couple or questioning fans' feelings aren't allowed here. Thanks.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:14 am

Trueloveforever wrote:Wow, didn't see this ending so quickly.. wonder what went wrong.
I knew this wasn't going to last, it never works when the women is the one pursuing the guy, there was no way she could have kept up with it, women are not build like that, that 's how it works. It should be the other way around, but I guess in the bubble, it's hard to tell.
I guess we just learned that it's just not enough to pick someone who is going to accept the proposal, but someone who is the best fit for the lead. Whit wasn't the best fit for Chris, that's all.
Better now than later. they can move on and learn from this.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:18 am

...and Chris was not the best fit for Whitney. It just did not work. Hopefully they will both find their soulmates.
Newto
Newto

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:08 am

Columbia, MD wrote:...and Chris was not the best fit for Whitney.  It just did not work.  Hopefully they will both find their soulmates.

Yes, but she was not the one choosing, it's the lead's job to choose. That's why family has to be careful not to influence marriage decisions. My nephew and brother in law were both pressured by my sister in law to marry their wives even though they had doubts, they both divorced and remarry.
Whit is a great lady, got everything going for her, she will be just fine, this will serve as a lesson for her.
I like Chris too, so next time he will not allow himself to be pressured, he has learned his lesson. Win, win to me!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:14 am

Maggenzm -- True, but anyone can say "no" at any time, to a rose, or a proposal. Whitney was "all in" without really knowing what Chris is like in real life, what his real ambitions were, etc. I think she fell into the bubble. JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:26 am

There are so many things that go on behind the scenes and for longer than what the public is aware. 
What if scenario: Chris was offered TB and DWTS package during MEandI's season. This has been the brass ring offered to other cast in the past and then pulled back at times. (not doing what TPTB want). During the TB, Chris is really not into any of the F4, but that brass ring will be withdrawn if he does not hold up his end of the bargain(picking someone and being "happy" for _______ time).  So he chooses. He gets DWTS. He gets fame, his big pay check and now it's all over and time to break up. Breaks up. 
Pretty simple plan for a year.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345