SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Gale1 Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:09 am

None of us know exactly what has happened here to this relationship, as it could be either Chris or Whitney who ended it all or both of them who came to this decision together, but until we know we cannot throw the 1st stone even though at times we might like to do so. All of us fans here must stick together as we all wanted to see this couple make it work as they always seemed to all of us a match made in heaven!! To me it is just so disappointing as I was so invested in this couple making it work. :iamsorry: this happened.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

chris - Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:42 am

It can be disheartening when a couple your invested in ends things.  Even if we as fans don't necessarily see or understand why they choose to do what they did, you just have to believe that they did what was best for themselves.   

More than likely, we will never know all the exact details of what happened or lead up to the break up.  The story will eventually get out, but it will take time... unless one does a sit down with CH, sells their side to a mag, or starts subtweeting, etc.  All we can do is speculate and sleuth, but as all the pieces come to light, this forum gets pretty darn close in figuring it all out.  

Some will like Whitney more than Chris and some will like Chris more than Whitney or even some only liked Chris because of Whitney or vice versa.  That's just how these things and life works... nothing wrong with any of it.

group hug to you fans!  Everything will work out as its meant to for them!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:19 pm

Funny, although I like both Chris and Whitney...together and separately...I'm not that invested in them...together or separately. I was actually more surprised at the Andi and Josh split than I was at this one.

Given a little time, we are usually pretty good at figuring out what went on. It will be interesting watching these two in the future. Their actions may tell the tale and things usually have a way of working out for the best.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:16 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:Wow, didn't see this ending so quickly.. wonder what went wrong.
I knew this wasn't going to last, it never works when the women is the one pursuing the guy, there was no way she could have kept up with it, women are not build like that, that 's how it works. It should be the other way around, but I guess in the bubble, it's hard to tell.
I guess we just learned that it's just not enough to pick someone who is going to accept the proposal, but someone who is the best fit for the lead. Whit wasn't the best fit for Chris, that's all.
Better now than later. they can move on and learn from this.

I think you are right, women shouldnt be doing the chasing. In my opionion, the reason that 3 out of 10 Lead Bachelorettes have married, as opposed to 1 of 19 Lead Bachelores, is because in that scenario the guy is pursing/chasing the girl...and he can tell her his feelings and that he loves her.

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:There are so many things that go on behind the scenes and for longer than what the public is aware. 
What if scenario: Chris was offered TB and DWTS package during MEandI's season. This has been the brass ring offered to other cast in the past and then pulled back at times. (not doing what TPTB want). During the TB, Chris is really not into any of the F4, but that brass ring will be withdrawn if he does not hold up his end of the bargain(picking someone and being "happy" for _______ time).  So he chooses. He gets DWTS. He gets fame, his big pay check and now it's all over and time to break up. Breaks up. 
Pretty simple plan for a year.

Yep! This I believe.

And, kudos to production for doing great job of finding a good looking, eligible Bachelor living in the tiniest little town without an eligible woman or Starbucks in sight. I can remember watching that first show thinking, "Shoot, that guy does need help finding a wife!"

And kudos to casting for bringing in his perfect match with Whitney coming on show just for Chris, wanting marriage & babies, willing to move to farm, easily making friends with all the other women, getting the perfect "nice girl" edit, craving an extended, loving family to call her own and living only 4 hour drive away AND in same hometown as two of his sisters.

It was all perfect for exactly as long as it needed to be and not a day more. I just hope for Whitney's sake that she was in on "it" too.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:52 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:There are so many things that go on behind the scenes and for longer than what the public is aware. 
What if scenario: Chris was offered TB and DWTS package during MEandI's season. This has been the brass ring offered to other cast in the past and then pulled back at times. (not doing what TPTB want). During the TB, Chris is really not into any of the F4, but that brass ring will be withdrawn if he does not hold up his end of the bargain(picking someone and being "happy" for _______ time).  So he chooses. He gets DWTS. He gets fame, his big pay check and now it's all over and time to break up. Breaks up. 

Yep! This I believe.

And, kudos to production for doing great job of finding a good looking, eligible Bachelor living in the tiniest little town without an eligible woman or Starbucks in sight. I can remember watching that first show thinking, "Shoot, that guy does need help finding a wife!"

And kudos to casting for bringing in his perfect match with Whitney coming on show just for Chris, wanting marriage & babies, willing to move to farm, easily making friends with all the other women, getting the perfect "nice girl" edit, craving an extended, loving family to call her own and living only 4 hour drive away AND in same hometown as two of his sisters.

It was all perfect for exactly as long as it needed to be and not a day more.  I just hope for Whitney's sake that she was in on "it" too.

It could have been perfect...but then it wasn't. They did seem to have a chemistry that I don't think was an "act". The wedding crashing date...how perfect was that?/JMO...the mural introducing Whit to his friends, I could go on but what difference does it make? I know others don't agree. They both seemed to be crazy about each other not putting on a face for the camera. i loved them as a couple during the show, not so much after especially the last few weeks. Chris didn't treat her respectfully or lovingly from what I could see. Maybe that's the only way he thought he could end things by having her not like him so much anymore. Who knows?!? I still feel sad about it though.... Upset

Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:00 pm

^^^No worries, Rolly. I was a fan all season right along with you and thought they were great match on camera and on paper/real life. I definitely thought it was game over during the wedding date. And maybe it was.

Maybe everything went kaput in real world. Maybe the Bachelor Bubble got in the way yet again. Maybe Whitney built him up to someone that he just wasn't. Maybe he thought he wanted independent career woman like Whitney but actually did not. Maybe Chris still isn't over his ex fiancée ... he was still crying about her on DWTS, after all. Maybe Whitney discovered small town farm life was not for her. Lots of maybe's that could have happened after filming ended to break this couple up.

Who knows!?! I will say it was an enjoyable season.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:53 am

Could not agree with you more MVMom39forever about it being a very enjoyable season & as you say there are so many maybe's & but's out there of what could of ended it all.

To me & I am sure to many other fans it is so strange as here was a couple that really seemed to make magic together & the chemistry seemed to sizzle between them & now just like that it is all over.
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:52 am

I imagine the trip back to the farm for Chris will be a tough one!

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Bythelake Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:18 pm

How is everyone doing with the Chris and Whitney break up now that it is a week old? I still have a hard to believing it and find myself feeling really bad for her - even though we don't know why the spilt.

Bythelake

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:41 pm

Pretty much like what happened to JuanPa.  When he didn't like or go by their rules they pulled back the DWTS deal. :yes:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:10 pm

Exactly.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #3

+81
Maggenzm
jlccaz
aviej
provenceguy
luvlady345