SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri May 15, 2015 5:34 pm

allykat wrote:Interesting info that RS posted about Shawn and Kaitlin. It's one thing for him to say love at first sight, but for her to be shown saying it? I thought that's a pretty good set up for F2 heartbreak.

I agree that sometimes things are pretty obvious on night 1, but I can't ever remember a lead saying something like 'that is the closest I've felt to love at first sight' about a contestant on night one that ended up being the F1. But who knows...everything else is different and wacky this season, and this could be one of those things.

I'm really excited to see them together though. It sounds like they will sparkle, and I can't wait to watch it.
Is the closest, "I don't know if he'll be the one calling me 'Cupcake,' but you never know (insert giggling and blushing here)?" That would be a good omen. heartbeat

Like you said though, it's going to be fun to watch them together!

After reading Steve's blog, I fully expect him to spoil Shawn as f1 on Monday. Whether it's true or not, foiler or spoiler, that I cannot begin to guess.

Last edited by Alanna on Fri May 15, 2015 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 15, 2015 5:35 pm

allykat wrote:Interesting info that RS posted about Shawn and Kaitlin. It's one thing for him to say love at first sight, but for her to be shown saying it? I thought that's a pretty good set up for F2 heartbreak.

I agree that sometimes things are pretty obvious on night 1, but I can't ever remember a lead saying something like 'that is the closest I've felt to love at first sight' about a contestant on night one that ended up being the F1. But who knows...everything else is different and wacky this season, and this could be one of those things.

I'm really excited to see them together though. It sounds like they will sparkle, and I can't wait to watch it.

It will be interesting to see if she actually says that about Shawn or if it's spliced and diced.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri May 15, 2015 5:44 pm

I won't be surprised if he spoils Shawn as the F1. I also thought it was interesting that he didn't mock Shawn for falling in love at first sight as much as I would expect....which seems out of character for him. Things that make me wonder, because he's usually pretty brutal on the F1.

GA - I totally expect it to be spliced and diced, and may have even been said out of context. When I first read it on RS, that came right after he said something about the stick drawing. I laughed thinking maybe she jokingly said she fell in love at first sight with a stick drawing of herself.

TPTB - what did you think of the stick drawing, did you love it?
Kaitlin - oh, that's the closest I've ever been to love at first sight.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri May 15, 2015 5:48 pm

I can't really take Kaitlyn's words that seriously until I see how she says them. It might just be her way of calling him hot.

I wonder if he was spoiled as F1 and that made RS pay so much attention to him while watching the premiere. I mean maybe he wasn't really as heavily featured as it sounds.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri May 15, 2015 5:49 pm

I just hope he's not like Josh last season and being so intense so early. I almost feel like they're setting him up to be the blindsided, brokenhearted F2.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 15, 2015 5:57 pm

Alanna wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I'm trying NOT to make any assumptions and just wait for RS to post on Monday but him getting the most screentime night 1 and a love at first sight story just makes me think he will be a shock elimination. We'll have to see if they will make the F1 this predictable so early on. no idea
I think I already speculated this somewhere but I bet that's why they brought Nick on mid-season, things were too easy for Gosling Jr.

And personally, I thought last season was blatantly obvious night one.
As much as I like Nick, I agree with you Alanna. :Nod:

So far on all the seasons watched this past year for me (4 different franchises) all of the F1s were obvious edits with the storyline being obvious F1 in the beginning then doubts, doubts, then back to obvious F1 by the FRC and it seems like things being too obvious this past year are on trend so no need for them to stop being obvious - people watch regardless.

I personally won't be surprised if the "shock" needed to start the doubts will be Nick coming on and possibly putting a wrench into Kait and Shawn's instant connection if it is that obvious night one: first rose and first kiss and talking about love at first sight?

It will be interesting to see how things play out with Kait and Shawn, whether he is F1 or F2. They do look similar to me facially.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 5:58 pm

That is what they are doing setting him up. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 15, 2015 6:00 pm

Shawn got a 1:1 date in San Antonio right after NYC where Nick joined up.  So if anything she may have tried to assure him he was still of primary interest to her.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 15, 2015 6:04 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Shawn got a 1:1 date in San Antonio right after NYC where Nick joined up.  So if anything she may have tried to assure him he was still of primary interest to her.  JMO.
This will be key, if she's upset and begging Shawn not to leave or be upset with her, he's mostly likely her f1. If she's like, "yo, dude, there's the door if you're unhappy," then her main interest/concern is Nick.

I think Allaboutlove is exactly right- doubt, doubt, DOUBT, when Nick enters into the picture to mess with what I assume will look like or actually will be, an undeniable chemistry and flame.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri May 15, 2015 6:08 pm

Based on those pics from their 1-on-1 in San Antonio, I thought Shawn wasn't as into her as she was into him. Maybe it's because he was upset about her letting Nick join and giving him a GDR?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 15, 2015 6:11 pm

I think Kaitlyn will hold her feelings close as she generally is reserved emotionally.  Seeing her hurt after being rejected last season when she finally let her emotions go will be fresh in her mind, IMO. She will probably keep her options open, have fun, play with the guys, but not commit her feelings early in the season. She will eventually commit if she wants to keep the guy, just not early, IMO.   Slow and steady wins the race she says.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Fri May 15, 2015 6:13 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Shawn got a 1:1 date in San Antonio right after NYC where Nick joined up.  So if anything she may have tried to assure him he was still of primary interest to her.  JMO.

This is so true and a really good point. I agree. I was convinced about JP and Ash from the beginning, but the fact that he always got a 1:1 right after Bentley drama, and in particular the way she reassured him in Hong Kong post Bentley, removed any lingering doubt for me. If Kaitlyn pulls an Ashley with the assurances post Nick joining, I will be convinced.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia