SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:25 pm

Thanks to all those that responded to my request ! I actually meant I could not link to another website at that time laugh out loud. I saw it now.
IDK how snapchat works but how would she do another picture at a different time to mention Shawns abs ?
IA - That was weird. Has she snapchatted about Shawn out of the blue like this after any of the previous episodes ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:26 pm

Alanna wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
sdmom wrote:The last one when she talked about Shawn B, she had a white sweater on, different from her other photos, and different location. Wonder if it's really an afterthought?

That last part about Shawn is....well, it's just strange.  And pretty intentional. It was maybe producer-driven to help booster Shawn as the next lead...or it was areal shout to him so that he doesn't
feel left out?  Odd. The change of clothes & locale, otherwise the comments wouldn't be so out of place.
I don't think tptb care what she snaps since she's the only lead to love snapchat and use it all the time, and she mentions Shawn's attractiveness to her anytime she mentions him really, so it's not that weird, but yeah, the context is super strange. Maybe Nick is trying to contact Kait and Kait is trying to contact Shawn and Shawn is just happy flirting with the Bens.

Too funny.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:34 pm

nd4reality wrote:Thanks to all those that responded to my request ! I actually meant I could not link to another website at that time laugh out loud. I saw it now.
IDK how snapchat works but how would she do another picture at a different time to mention Shawns abs ?
IA - That was weird. Has she snapchatted about Shawn out of the blue like this after any of the previous episodes ?
I don't think she has snapped about him before, although she must have mentioned it when she gave him the fir, but I don't remember. I dunno what the point was in her adding that on in this case. As for doing multiple vids in one story, she can add to her story as she wants, it doesn't have to be at the same time.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:40 pm

^^^ K thanks. She must have just casually thrown that out there though your theory of who is chasing whom might turn out to have some merit.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:56 pm

Next episode summary and details on Shawn's date. Interesting wording and focus...
One last one-on-one date for the week involves a sincere man who spends the day kayaking with the Bachelorette and tries to make her feel better about her shaky situation with some of the men. But in a moving exchange, he opens up to Kaitlyn about a life-changing event and his already whirlwind feelings for her.
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:04 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Next episode summary and details on Shawn's date. Interesting wording and focus...
One last one-on-one date for the week involves a sincere man who spends the day kayaking with the Bachelorette and tries to make her feel better about her shaky situation with some of the men. But in a moving exchange, he opens up to Kaitlyn about a life-changing event and his already whirlwind feelings for her.
source

He is the new Chris Soules. Chris got that "sincere" description in one or two synopsis, too (Andi's season).

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:12 am

Who get's the fun and footwork date???  Are you sure that Shawn gets the kayak date???

Last edited by 2observe on Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:13 am

He's sincere in contrast to the diabolical Nick. We get it, tptb.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:45 am

2observe wrote:Who get's the fun and footwork date???  Are you sure that Shawn gets the kayak date???
Ben H gets the "fun and footwork" date. Shawn gets the kayak date. Pictures of both dates were posted on SM by fans who live in San Antonio.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:18 pm

Shawn is looking real good on being the next bachelor if the RS spoiler is true (he was second). You can just see America's face being ripped apart and all of a sudden turn when they think its him but ends up rejected.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:58 pm

I really want to see more of him, he's the sexiest contestant from this batch.

The only problem is he quit his job for the Bachelorette. Who wants to marry a jobless bachelor? The producers would probably invent and make up a business endeavor for him before selling him as a bachelor, but that doesn't make him ready to even get fake engaged.

charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:00 pm

They can always use the"entrereneur" occupation title for the unemployed.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia