SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:50 pm

If she slept with Nick as RS said I wonder how shawn will deal with that when he finds out. His photo I have seen does not seems happy.

Back to top Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:20 pm

nutty1 wrote:I think if I didn't read spoilers, I may not even remember who Shawn was.
I doubt Shawn is popular because of the spoilers. I think that gives far too much credit to RS, imo.
Even before the spoilers even those on this board were saying he looks like a front-runner. Ask anyone who likes Shawn and is unaware of the spoilers, he is popular and his looks play a big role in that as well as strategic edit:

- He got the first impression rose and said he was only there for Kaitlyn (public was Team Kaitlyn at the time when there were 2 Bettes).
- He also got a kiss from Kaitlyn and she said it was like a first kiss in elementary.
- He has been shown on the cover of magazine, as the top image for the guys by People, and even E Online has made a big deal about Shawn looking like Ryan Gosling.
- A lot of people have made a big deal that Shawn = Ryan Gosling.
- It is strategic marketing to cast/highlight someone that looks like Ryan Gosling who plays the lead in what some call the quintessential romance movie, The Notebook.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:26 pm

If K chooses Shawn as her F1, engagement or no engagement, and she did have sex with Nick, what difference does it make. It's not like he's the first one that K had sex with. If he has a problem with that, then K's better off without him IMO.

I don't get this whole Shawn Nick thing. He's making it sound like Nick is the worst guy on earth. For someone who doesn't even know him Shawn is sure making a big deal about him.

We suspected early on with him leaving his job, posting selfies when he left to film, and announcing it to his former employees where he was off to, something was up. Then we heard it was "love at first sight". At this point, I think he is playing his part.

no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:29 pm

IA, GA. The clues are there and they are adding up from the first email. If we see the words "Bachelor Shawn" in the future then the first person to put those on paper was Shawn in his email (even if he meant something else).

One other thing I noticed was Shawn has a good edit while the public want Kaitlyn for Bette and are pleased she is chosen. Then, once the public begin to turn against her - specifically they no longer trust her - we see little signs in the edit that suggest Shawn too doesn't fully trust her (even if he says he does, doubt is being cast).

I think that plays into people liking Shawn more if they share the same feelings as Shawn does (liked Kaitlyn but now not so sure anymore about her). It will also help aid his story if he is next lead by gaining sympathy with the public. Imo, in some ways, he acts more like a lead on this season than a pursuer of Kaitlyn. We see her having to ask him if he trusts her, so she has to work for it. It's why I personally am skeptical of Shawn with K - even if he is F1. He says one thing to her (here for you) and another thing to the guys (don't want a girl like that if she wants N).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If K chooses Shawn as her F1, engagement or no engagement, and she did have sex with Nick, what difference does it make. It's not like he's the first one that K had sex with. If he has a problem with that, then K's better off without him IMO.

I don't get this whole Shawn Nick thing. He's making it sound like Nick is the worst guy on earth. For someone who doesn't even know him Shawn is sure making a big deal about him.

We suspected early on with him leaving his job, posting selfies when he left to film, and announcing it to his former employees where he was off to, something was up. Then we heard it was "love at first sight". At this point, I think he is playing his part.

no

totally agree with this. if he really has strong and genuine feelings for kaitlyn, he'd be able to move forward from this.

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:39 pm

Not really watching intently and not absorbed in boo are either so this may be dumb idea, but here is a scenario.

First two weeks Kaitlyn can already tell none of these guys is for her. Her head is elsewhere, she liked her pre filming interactions with Nick. The whole two bachelorettes on night one has her skeptical of half her guys. So she's making out with anyone and building relationship with no one and season is shaping up,to end as a bust to the gals and guys in the control room.

So they offer her Nick, and get Shawn to stay at some point by extending the offer to sell him as next Lead if he plays it out well.

Stranger things have happened on other seasons.

I can't stand Nich (there I said it) so I would with that bias disclosed bet he is largely paid talent for this season with no real world attachment. Never thought he was all that attached to Andi to tell the truth. He's in player mode, not wife mode.

jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:06 pm

has anyone seen Kaitlyn's snapchat??  I swear it looks like Shawn she's in bed with... I'm trying to get a SC of it

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:09 pm

Max64 wrote:has anyone seen Kaitlyn's snapchat??  I swear it looks like Shawn she's in bed with...  I'm trying to get a SC of it

I had her on my snapchat list and now she's not there- what the what??
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:14 pm

Well that's that. The timing of this is very interesting. A real "oops" or a planned "oops". Based on timing... thinking the latter.

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 CHVsU3mUEAEY1Y9
https://twitter.com/stephammer/status/609512435733565440
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:24 pm

jlccaz wrote:Not really watching intently and not absorbed in boo are either so this may be dumb idea, but here is a scenario.

First two weeks Kaitlyn can already tell none of these guys is for her.  Her head is elsewhere, she liked her pre filming interactions with Nick.  The whole two bachelorettes on night one has her skeptical of half her guys.  So she's making out with anyone and building relationship with no one and season is shaping up,to end as a bust to the gals and guys in the control room.

So they offer her Nick, and get Shawn to stay at some point by extending the offer to sell him as next Lead if he plays it  out well.

Stranger things have happened on other seasons.

I can't stand Nich (there I said it) so I would with that bias disclosed bet he is largely paid talent for this season with no real world attachment.  Never thought he was all that attached to Andi to tell the truth. He's in player mode, not wife mode.

IMO this is certainly plausible only I think this plan was hatched before the season started - Nick asked for a leave from work before filming so he knew then he would go on the show - he just didn't know when - or so it's been said anyway.

To be honest I don't think Kaitlyn was ever / is looking for a husband. I see her as an Amy Schumer type feminist who wants to say s**t when she wants to and f*** who she wants to when she wants to (BTW those sentiments came directly from a rather famous Amy Schumer speech) and a clue to this was Amy's appearance on the show. IMO leaving the show as the same independent women she was coming on it would be, IMO, something that Kaitlyn would find refreshing (even though we might think that isn't at all refreshing). Given that "explanation" of Kaitlyn, the show had to work around it the best way they could, which was to create drama anyway they could and move on to the next season. Nick is certainly good for drama - the last bachelorette season proved that - so he's in. And for what it's worth, I also see Nick as a player and someone who enjoys getting all the attention he gets in tabloids and on SM so he is happy now because he's the center of attention. He got what he wanted - and the girl wasn't it ever.

But as this is Shawn's thread - I can see how they are developing a story line that could lead to Shawn as next lead. I don't know that he will be and suspect any decision won't be made for a while, but IMO they are developing a story line around the possibility - they always want choices. "Betrayed by Kaitlyn / heartbroken by her infidelity - now here to find true love - Bachelor Shawn" - or something like that.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:24 pm

Now I'm wondering if Nick is even the sex guy. Maybe it is Shawn. Doesn't matter I guess. As long as he is happy. Smiley

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:27 pm

oh wow!! its not showing up for me tho??
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia