SELECT CONTENT

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by whit90 Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:42 pm

charriotoffire wrote:Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 77 Bachel10

Shawn has an onion butt.  Makes you want to tear up. giggling

I usually prefer  a Bachelor with solid career or an heir to something like Firestone... but dang that booty.  Juan Pablo and Sean Lowe were jobless too when they were chosen for bachelors but they have taglines/brand  (the christian virgin bachelor, the latino bachelor)  What could be his selling point, aside from the booth-ie?  The Unemployed Bachelor, looking for sugah mamas over 40's?

PS: Source = Sean Booth instagram

Neither Juan or Sean was unemployed during their time on the show. Juan still has his same job that he had during his time.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by emusha Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:49 pm

this is so consistent in the type of behavior that I'm starting to wonder if it's a foiler to make us think he's not F1 scratch
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:50 pm

relaxing wrote:
Alanna wrote:

He isn't like anything I thought either, I actually like him much more than I thought I would apart from his initial top quality to me- NotNick. I wouldn't say he's claiming the playa title here though, it's more like a swagger/manly type of thing. Like I don't think the thought is he smacks each a$$ that passes through a door as he stands there all day and night, more like he's a gentleman that knows how to treat his lady but he's also fun/hot.

Agree with the bolded.  He's not the cocky, personal-training, player type I was expecting.  I think his whole persona - his style, how he carries himself, his confidence is hot and manly and not forced.  I'm sure he could handle the prospect of 25 ladies throwing themselves at him quite well as he probably deals with quite a bit of that already and wouldn't be like a kid in a candy store at the prospect.  I do wish we got a HTD to meet his little nieces/nephews and see him with his family.

(ETA, Bach wishes might be a pipe dream because I kinda think he's F1)

Maybe they will be in Utah to meet K.
I do think a few other dimensions of his personality are coming out on sm, and his edit has also shown that's he's a family guy who enjoys his alcoholic beverages and some fun with the guys, & has a dry sense of humor that K can probably appreciate.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:07 pm

anyone remember if K has used the word "chemistry" to describe the connection between her and shawn?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:10 pm

emusha wrote:anyone remember if K has used the word "chemistry" to describe the connection between her and shawn?

Not that I recall. She has said her and Nick have chemistry.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:21 pm

According to K, she and Shawn have an "instantaneous connection" Bach speak!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:36 pm

On the Reality Steve site, he said Shawn "Moved from Connecticut to Nashville a year ago to do consultant work for insurance companies, but as you’ll see, has since resigned from that job and when he returns from filming, he’ll go back into teaching group fitness classes."

To me, that indicates that the fitness classes may be a temporary thing until after all of The Bachelorette" media requirements and such are met. It's not all over once filming wraps up.

He's got a degree and has worked in a professional capacity, so it actually makes sense for him to hold off on pursuing another job within the insurance industry. No sense in wasting the time of potential employers when he doesn't know when he'll be free.

I think that's a smart and responsible move.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:39 pm

The comments on his IG have been making me laugh - not only does he look like Noah, he remodels old houses laugh out loud If he's Bach, I can see a group date surrounding that activity.

It's funny cause I don't really think he looks like Ryan Gosling when I remind myself of what Ryan actually looks like in pics, but the similarity is still there now and I can't unsee it.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:58 pm

Really can't wait till we get to know him better. He's not conventionally handsome but he's definitely got the "it" factor. :inlove

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:29 pm

agentcurls wrote:
emusha wrote:anyone remember if K has used the word "chemistry" to describe the connection between her and shawn?

Not that I recall. She has said her and Nick have chemistry.

ok thanks been watching back her post show interviews and I was paying attention to the language she uses.

she used the word "connection" again when talking with Shawn during 'the argument' on people.com. And also before in the beginning of the season.
She has used "chemistry" about Nick -- on her blog post show and in the show...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:43 pm

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-sneak-peek-kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-argue-nick-viall-video

The way she talks about choosing a handyman and cushion for the pushin (for the butt) and 6 packs made me think she chose Shawn...

Its second video after the argument clip
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:49 pm

Even though I'm baffled by Nick sex after Shawn's reaction to Nick even being there, the way she talks about his body in general is how you would talk about someone you're hooking up with currently or want to in the future. So maybe no engagement or dating, but no strings attached hooking up in the future is the refreshing end? True romance from K!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
mprssdbyu
FLChica
traveler90
maniluh
Cecilia