SELECT CONTENT

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:43 pm

albean99 wrote:I really liked Drew in Des' season and he's very "pretty", Nutty. I think a lot of these guys are good looking but waiting to see whose personalities I like.

I liked Drew also! But this guy is prettier! giggling He didn't look or act as pretty in the video, so I will give him a chance!! yes

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 Empty Re: Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:49 pm

nutty1 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:If an account is private then there is absolutely no information to be shared if you are a friend or have been accepted as a follower of that account.

It's OK though, to post number of posts, followers, etc, as anyone can see that on their iPhone?

It can also be seen on a desktop/laptop but I would appreciate full details as to where exactly the information is coming from so I can check it quickly rather than having to search around.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:35 pm

I am still hoping Chris is F4 and awaiting spoilers.  Fingers crossed that he makes it.

Based on what I see, he is a nice guy and has both a serious work and fun side.  Both Kaitlyn and he are not only beautiful, but also models, musical, play the guitar, athletic and into water and snow sports.  Her fun, goofy side could be a good balance to his serious side.  #TeamCupcake

:fingersarecrossed
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:44 pm

Awww MD that sounds like a sweet couple!

Attention Chris' friends and family. Please send me a PM. No names, just details of his status. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks, have a wonderful evening. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:52 pm

MiniDiva wrote:I am still hoping Chris is F4 and awaiting spoilers.  Fingers crossed that he makes it.

Based on what I see, he is a nice guy and has both a serious work and fun side.  Both Kaitlyn and he are not only beautiful, but also models, musical, play the guitar, athletic and into water and snow sports.  Her fun, goofy side could be a good balance to his serious side.  #TeamCupcake

Oh no I might have to join his team just to avoid any signature confusion thanks to Jash laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:54 pm

MiniDiva wrote:I am still hoping Chris is F4 and awaiting spoilers.  Fingers crossed that he makes it.

I'm on his team Smiley him, ben and jared are my faves from the new guys left -- not so into shawn but that's mainly cos of his quitting his job to go on the show which gives me a weird vibe about his motivations going into this show -- famewhoring doesn't mean he's not likable and is not open to a real thing with kaitlyn so -- I might change my mind once we "meet" him -- I suspect the same kind of TB ambitions from ChrisStan but both of them could be totally great guys who are also into the fame in addition to being FULLY open to a real thing with K.
I'm still expecting these guys to be one of my all time fave F5 bunch!! Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 1710264613 Not so into Joe from what we know of him so far...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:03 pm

Maybe I am in the minority but this guy does absolutely nothing for me.... he is too pretty laugh out loud looks like a vampire from one of the Twilight movies

But personality is more important so we will see what he is like on camera (he bored me to death on that video about teeth!)
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:53 pm

sbolduc wrote:Maybe I am in the minority but this guy does absolutely nothing for me.... he is too pretty laugh out loud looks like a vampire from one of the Twilight movies

But personality is more important so we will see what he is like on camera (he bored me to death on that video about teeth!)

cantstopl

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:13 am

I like the messy hair Chris look.  Kaitlyn won't be bored with Chris, IMO.   :winkie:

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 CHRISSTANDBURG-4
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:20 am

MiniDiva wrote:I like the messy hair Chris look.  Kaitlyn won't be bored with Chris, IMO.   :winkie:

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 CHRISSTANDBURG-4

I completely agree and cantstopl on the twilight reference which is absolutely hilarious cos the airbrushed photos make him look like he stepped out of a vampire show...
but i also think this is one very multidimensional guy - him being an aquarius and having the potential for a brilliant mental connection with a gemini Kait also helps... I think there's more to this guy than meets the eye and we might be in for a positive surprise rather then the gloss of a pretty boy but that's just an inking we'll have to wait and see -- i think I'm going to like him though :Nod: even if he's on mainly to get on TB Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 3806527698
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:13 am

I think he is gorgeous but I do prefer the mussed up hair, facial scruff look. 

Going only by the photos, which I know is so superficial, I think there is more than one side to his personality.  The polished professional dentist is one look\side to his personality.  The roughed up look when modeling s another look\side to him.

And as long as I am this far out on the limb, I'm going to speculate that there is a little inner bad boy under the suit and tie look.

Oh,if only I was a lot younger.  :fanningfan

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:02 am

KB_Mom wrote:I think he is gorgeous but I do prefer the mussed up hair, facial scruff look. 

Going only by the photos, which I know is so superficial, I think there is more than one side to his personality.  The polished professional dentist is one look\side to his personality.  The roughed up look when modeling s another look\side to him.

And as long as I am this far out on the limb, I'm going to speculate that there is a little inner bad boy under the suit and tie look.

Oh,if only I was a lot younger.  :fanningfan

Someone told me, sorry I forget who, that I could have as many TV boyfriends as I want, so I'm going with that. laugh out loud

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 12 1710264613

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr Chris Strandburg - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+78
OnePromise
alwaystulips
Seabear
LenaActually
Buckeye_Fan