SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Admin Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:27 pm

nutty1 wrote:RS just said in his blog that Nick was seen filming alone with Kaitlyn and making out with her!! Thats all he knows right now. There are pics of the 2 of them too.

I am working and cannot copy everything over.

KB_Mom wrote:FWIW, this was part of RS column today too:

Also this morning, a radio host on 99.1 The Mix in Milwaukee named Elizabeth reported that she heard from a “reliable source,” that Nick was obsessed with Kaitlyn and was going on the show to ask her to date him.

Source:RS

mindless wrote:
Sable wrote:
julychild wrote:RS claimed they were making out. He either has pics or it didn't happen.

I think he said in his column that he didn't have pictures, but he felt his source was extremely reliable, so he believed them when he said Nick and Kaitlyn were making out.

This is what he said:

"Last night, I received word (and pictures) that Nick was filming alone with Kaitlyn at Chelsea Piers and they were definitely making out. Here’s pictures of Nick with producer Elan and then him with Kaitlyn. Obviously you can’t see them making out, but I trust my source to know what they saw."

So he didn't receive pics of the making out, his source just said they did. I find it a bit curious that the source didn't take pics of it, but that's just me.

I am having connections problems right now. Can someone bring the pics over of Nick and Kaitlyn. TY!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:35 pm

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion NickElan

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion NickKaitlyn

Source: RS
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:29 pm

I hope RS isn't getting played, and that he will actually be joining the show rather than another attempted returnee getting denied - now that I'm actually really liking this idea. From the pic, you wouldn't have any idea that she'd agree to let him stay.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:39 pm

Yeah it makes me nervous RS didn't have pics of them actually making out and is just trusting his very reliable source that it happened. Why couldn't his source have taken pics of that? Nick has tweeted today too, but I'm hoping he was just told to do that so people think RS is wrong.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:30 pm

Was the rap battle the first date in NYC?  
Nick may have been asked to return for the RC in a few days (time for K. to determine if he can stay) or she could have asked him to join them at the next destination which I understand is still in the US. 

Also, if he flew in to NYC just for the day, or overnight,  to meet Kaitlyn and see if she would allow him to vie for her affections then he wouldn't have enough clothes, etc with him to continue to whatever point in time.  He would have to return home to pack.

Or the spoiler info is incorrect.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:32 pm

^^i think the sumo GD came first NR.. SCMIIW

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:33 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:^^i think the sumo GD came first NR.. SCMIIW

Wasn't that in LA?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:37 pm

Yes. Sumo in LA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:45 pm

Wow, who would have thought a few days ago that Nick's name would be listed as a contestant?? It's a crazy world!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:11 pm

nutty1 wrote:Wow, who would have thought a few days ago that Nick's name would be listed as a contestant?? It's a crazy world!!!

It is but I like it. :yes: Think it looks good here. Hugesmile

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:32 pm

bluwavz wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:^^i think the sumo GD came first NR.. SCMIIW

Wasn't that in LA?

oops.. thanks bluwavz and Kasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:39 pm

I'm a little confused. We all know Nick has tweeted today but he has also favored a couple of tweets ( one from Jaclyn S and one from Brian)but Brian kept tweeting Nick about the basketball game as if Nick is in Chicago watching. Wouldn't Brian know if Nick was in NYC filming today?
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg