SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:03 am

nutty1 wrote:
relaxing wrote:I hope RS isn't getting played, and that he will actually be joining the show rather than another attempted returnee getting denied - now that I'm actually really liking this idea.  From the pic, you wouldn't have any idea that she'd agree to let him stay.

I was actually thinking this. Maybe they talked him into yet another escapade, only to again have his ego deflated. I sure hope not. I guess if he is spotted in Chicago or Milwaukee, we will know.

He is still friends with Elan. Could he have been just talking to him and stopping by to say hi to Kaitlyn, and this was blown out of proportion?

Nick does have a real job and just tweeted about 2 year anniversary. Shoot he is at quarter end when most people who are in sales are 100 percent focused on closing deals. Maybe he just pops in to tell her to call him if it doesn't work out for her and then leaves her with one of his famous sensual kisses. Who knows...maybe we see him again at finale. cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 2498057887
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:36 am

^^I personally believe Nick is on the show with his A-game cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 2498057887

he started to follow Andrew Kimmel, the producer, a while ago, that made several Eagle Eyes in Nick Land got suspicious (plus his cryptic tweets etc) , so much so that GA needed to provide a special sleuthing thread for Nicky Poo giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:51 am

I hope it's just what Nutty said and blown out of proportion. I just don't have a good feeling about it. Nick & Kaitlyn would be cute together but there's lots of cute women in Chicago.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:08 am

We believe he was in L.A. I think he went to L.A then NYC. IMO he was prepared for this and not just to be part of an audience.

They are casually dressed in that pic. I wonder how he made his entrance. I bet they surprised her by him being in the audience. IMO They must have arranged for him to talk to her later that evening and she asked him go to the cocktail party, like Jillian did with Ed when he returned.  CH announced at the cocktail party Ed had returned. What is she doing casually dressed in the evening, shouldn't she be on a 1 on 1 or special time with one person from the GD?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:22 am

Entrance: He gate crashes like CB did with a bouquet of roses on MEandI's season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:10 am

He can't say that he camped outside for 7 days because we're pretty sure we know where he's been. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:05 pm

Moved from the Fan Forum

lleyki wrote:I truly hope it works out for him if he really is on the show but I'll not be watching, sorry to say and I'll definitely be avoiding the boards. I just don't think the throwing himself back in that mess again is a good idea, no matter how much mutual attraction he feels with Kaitlyn.

Not to mention, I like Kaitlyn, I do. I rooted for her to be the next Bachelorette because I just thought she'd be a fun and entertaining lead. However, I don't honestly believe she's fully ready to settle down, marriage, all that. It's just not the vibe I get from her and there's nothing wrong with that. So even if he makes it to the end and gets picked, I will be shocked if this doesn't turn into another franchise failed relationship.

Sorry to the be the debbie downer but it's honestly how I feel. I loved Nick all throughout Andi's season, vehemently defended him at the end of the season and will continue to when it comes to what he said on the ATFR but I really think the best thing for him was to go back to his life, date, live his life and hopefully find someone to settle down with, all away from Fleiss and their creepy manipulations.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:19 pm

I know I'm in the minority but there's something about Nick that I find shoddy and disingenuous still after all these months. And going back to do the show reinforces that for me. What happened with Julie Berry? laugh out loud

I almost feel bad for Kaitlym and what her season is becoming. hmmm At least it won't be boring? giggling

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:54 pm

I agree with you, bleu.  With every smirk face he's posted in the last year (akin to Andi's kissy faces), I find him less and less genuine.  The latest butt pic is ridiculous.

He may like Kaitlyn and that's fine.  But, he doesn't need to go on the show to date her.  If she wants to seriously date him, she'll find a way.  He didn't need to go on the show, but he and MF can use each other all the way to the ratings bank.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:15 pm

bleuberry wrote:I know I'm in the minority but there's something about Nick that I find shoddy and disingenuous still after all these months. And going back to do the show reinforces that for me. What happened with Julie Berry? laugh out loud

I almost feel bad for Kaitlym and what her season is becoming. hmmm At least it won't be boring? giggling

Same. I think he likes the attention enough and obviously has no problem being used by MF and his minions for their own personal gain. I've never been a big fan and this knocks him down several pegs for me. But if he wants to deal with the criticism and just soak up more attention than more power to him I guess.

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 87b72b10 cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 86669110 cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:44 pm

It'll be what it will be. He marches to the tune of his own drummer and holds himself accountable for his own gaffes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:47 pm

I read RS post from today and he isn't 100% sure Nick will be a part of Kaitlyn's season.  IMO the only way we'll know for sure is if we don't see any of his fans post recent photo's or sightings on Twitter/Instagram

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg