SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mindless Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:41 pm

How would Brian know? I don't think they're that close.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Beagle Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:49 pm

mindless wrote:How would Brian know? I don't think they're that close.

Brian and Nick are good friends since their season in the Bachelorette. I think Brian would know certain things going on behind the scenes.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:00 am

Beagle wrote:

Brian and Nick are good friends since their season in the Bachelorette. I think Brian would know certain things going on behind the scenes.

Brian really seemed to like Kaitlyn (based on his tweets) and was not hiding it.
I wonder how he'll react (reacted) to being outplayed by Nick again??? UhOh? Embarressed! Rolling Eyes duh
All is fair in love and war?? :halo:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:15 am

SueSt wrote:
Beagle wrote:

Brian really seemed to like Kaitlyn (based on his tweets) and was not hiding it.  
I wonder how he'll react (reacted) to being outplayed by Nick again???  UhOh? Embarressed! Rolling Eyes duh

I think Brian also liked Becca too. But Nick is a character though!! I feel like while some fans didn't like him, most of BachNation likes him.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:22 am

california90 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Beagle wrote:

I wonder how he'll react (reacted) to being outplayed by Nick again???  UhOh? Embarressed! Rolling Eyes duh

I think Brian also liked Becca too. But Nick is a character though!! I feel like while some fans didn't like him, most of BachNation likes him.

Brian was previously tweet flirting with Christy from JPG's season but never made the trip to Chicago (when she lived there).  He might just enjoy flirting. Brian is a cutie  :yes:

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:40 am

Nick or Nick's handler favorited 3 tweets Brian sent Nick tonight about the basketball game. The fact that Brian keeps sending Nick tweets tonight it's confusing to me. I'm sure he at least reads RS. Does Brian know something we don't know, like Nick is back in Chicago tonight? Does he really have no idea if Nick is still in NYC? So many questions. no idea
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:33 am

sharleen, Nick and Ashley were all at NY taping yesterday in audience...maybe someone is just running w all the previous speculation here and other places abt Nick/Kaitlyn and having some fun w RS with the date/make out info thus why Nick is doing normal life things?

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:43 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:sharleen, Nick and Ashley were all at NY taping yesterday in audience...maybe someone is just running w all the previous speculation here and other places abt Nick/Kaitlyn and having some fun w RS with the date/make out info thus why Nick is doing normal life things?

There are many unusual twists this season.
Britt recieves less votes and is not the "main Bette" but is still being paid to have her date, with a guy who left the show, filmed.  He goes back to his usual routine even though it has been speculated that they will continue to date and be filmed. 
Some guys have SM activity and at least one is known to still be on the show. 
Nick shows up in the audience of a GD then is spotted with Kaitlyn that night.

Hard to know what's what. Makes for more fun speculating and sleuthing Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:06 am

^^^^ that is true notarose laugh out loud anything is possible at this point.....plus too much SM re Nick could also be very suspicious as though trying to cover something up. i really like the idea of Kick I am just queasy that it *might* be in these circumstances that lead to another disappointing ending for him. i am sure though he has weighed all of that as well and if he is pursuing her he determined that he'd rather try and see how it goes vs always wondering.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:20 am

I think Kaitlyn and Nick would make a cute couple, but I'm not feeling the name Kick.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:38 am

relaxing wrote:I hope RS isn't getting played, and that he will actually be joining the show rather than another attempted returnee getting denied - now that I'm actually really liking this idea.  From the pic, you wouldn't have any idea that she'd agree to let him stay.

I was actually thinking this. Maybe they talked him into yet another escapade, only to again have his ego deflated. I sure hope not. I guess if he is spotted in Chicago or Milwaukee, we will know.

He is still friends with Elan. Could he have been just talking to him and stopping by to say hi to Kaitlyn, and this was blown out of proportion?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:53 am

Say it isn't so?? hissyfit I was really looking forward to Kaitlyn's season…..this will put a damper on my watching. Returning contestants never fare well.

If it's true, I hope it ends quickly so we can get on with the rest of the show.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg