SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:05 am

Emusha: if you are on a computer/laptop, try hitting the back arrow? Sometimes that works for me when I do that and then I see my earlier post in the window pane at the bottom (if I never closed the browser window that is).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by emusha Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:20 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I think the thought process or the wheels were in motion a little earlier than March 2.  

true GA but I'm referring to the cryptic flirts between them VS. simple favoriting

Kaitlyn saying "you're killing me smalls" and him responding "the anticipation is killing me..." and the y&m posts "i see what you did there kid"..."it's you and me kid" . my point was that the tone of the flirtation changed after march 1 which is right when he was in NYC. My bet is they met up. there could be many diff explanations

1. Maybe it happened casually for them to meet offline
  2. maybe after some prompting from K's handlers who N met in the beginning of Feb during his trip to LA where he had dinner with them

How he happened to be in NYC at the same time as GMAs

1. Maybe he went to NYC to see K and to visit with friends
  2. he went to visit friends but managed to schedule it in a time that coincided with K's GMA trip
  3. he happened to be visiting nyc and he ended up realizing K was there too
  4. as much as i don't like this option my inkling is the producers prodded him to go and meet her in NYC to see if there was anything there emphasizing they think they'd make a great match

ok on the other hand i've tried to compile all of the timelines and info created and shared by everyone on the board including notarose and GA, MVMom39forever and others. everything in italics happened in the virtual world while everything in regular font happened in the "real" physical world. team effort here...
Mar 30 - N is spotted/w pics in San Antonio in GD, RS spoiled he's joined the contest last week during afterparty following rap activity

Mar 28 weekend - N’s sister (@MariaViall) currently schooling in Vancouver- follows K
Mar 26 > RS spoils Nick is on the show < Shares pics in NYC also says "Also this morning, a radio host on 99.1 The Mix in Milwaukee named Elizabeth reported that she heard from a “reliable source,” that Nick was obsessed with Kaitlyn and was going on the show to ask her to date him."

Mar 26 >N is spotted/w pics in NYC at Studio48 in audience for rap GD then 13min drive away at Chelsea's pier/w pics talking privately to K, has pic with Elan at same location RS spoiled K & N were spotted making out<
Mar. 21 >N is spotted/w pics in LAX airport and his GPS indicates LAX on the map while he manually entered "Wisconsin” to read as for his geolocation in instagram *tricky nick*<

~Mar 16 - >N's dad (@cviall11) follows K<
Mar 16 >N tweets< L.I.T (Speculation: echoes to K's tweet "LIP"?)
Mar. 16 >N retweets CS TB castoff Jade< Life is weird
Mar. 15 >N tweets< :/ (Speculation: could this be the day filming began and N found out that the guys picked K as the bette? In the past we've heard the limo entrances and first cocktail party took place on sundays usually overnight)
Mar. 13 >N tweets< Pins and needles
sometime in March - >N and Carson Drake (K's former coworker) follow each other<

Mar. 10 >N faves K tweet< - Boooom @_ABSalt (pic of Ashley S & K at AFTR)
Mar. 10 >N faves K tweet< - Can we just grab a beer already @AnnaKendrick47 (gif of wobbly bacon)
Mar. 9 4:18 am >N faves K tweet< - L.I.P (I think it means Laughing in Public - or laughing while looking at a screen according to urban dictionary)
Mar. 9 12:25 am >K faves N tweet< - I see what you did there kid ...y&m (lips emoji)
Mar. 9 10:54 pm >K faves N tweet< - Oh and Kaitlyn is incredible. #thebachelor #thebachelorette

Mar. 9 > AFTR airs K announced as co-bachette < (speculation from notarose: K when CH says that britt and her will be double trouble she makes a T gesture with her hands and says 'capital T' - could there be a connection with the comment from Sharlene's fiance about 'that girl is trouble' - maybe it's an inside joke?)

Mar. 8 1:57 pm >K faves N tweet< - The anticipation is killing me...
Mar. 8 12:42 pm >N faves K tweet< You're killin me smalls
Mar. 5 >K faves N tweet< - It's you and me kid

Mar. 2 >K faves N tweet< - And that's why Kaitlyn is the Bomb!!!

Last edited by emusha on Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:55 am; edited 8 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:21 am

.Mar 2 > WTA episode airs, K confronts CS about how he blindsided her on the show
March 2 >N posts on IG< - "The perfect recipe #y&m" image says "makes me think, makes me laugh, drives me wild" - K comments with a "picture perfect" both hands raised emoji
Mar. 1 >N posts pic of K on IG< - Same picture as the one Kaitlyn posted supporting her "Well if they ask me.. and they won't, it's a no brainer. The right amount of whit, just enough sass, and plenty of hotness @kaitlynbristowe is certainly my vote. #thebachelorette" -- K comments with "insta gram hug" (? I couldn't find K's comment)
Mar. 1 >K posts pic of herself on IG< - Picture is of Kaitlyn taken by Vancouver based professional photographer at a presumably Vancouver based studio (Speculation: is likely back in Vancouver on Mar 1)

Mar. 1 >Sharleen's fiance comments on Nick's picture on IG of Nick with Sharlene< "machinelevine @nick_viall28 watch out, that girl is trouble. Fantastic time this weekend. Looking forward to your next visit."
Feb 27 - >N faves K tweet - tabloids reporting K is bette & separate reports Britt is Bette< Can't believe everything you read on gossip sites< Can't believe everything you read on gossip sites

Last edited by emusha on Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:02 am; edited 7 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:34 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I just feel bad for Nick. If there was some flirtation and interest prior to Kaitlyn being hinted at being the next bachelorette and she was really interested in Nick, genuinely so, why not choose to explore that in the real world rather than take the gig? Of course, money, fame, opportunity, etc, etc... But still. I don't know. I just feel bad that Nick is probably really genuinely interested in her and if he is let go early then she wasn't as interested in Nick prior to taking on the bette role (with him showing interest in her via SM activity) or after, even with Nick on the show (regardless of her keeping him one or two weeks, that isn't enough for me to say she is interested... not when it will add to ratings).

I just don't like that he is obviously putting waaay more on the line (even more than with Andi's season) this time around. I just feel like he deserves a girl who would choose him over a bette gig if she had any genuine interest at all in him before the end of the show and the announcement. Yes, the timing is problematic and she may not have had time to do so but SHE was well aware for 3+ months that she wasn't the final girl (no wonder she started tweeting/SM immediately and a lot - as did all the non-F1 girls). All about getting the next gig.  Hope she proves me wrong and deserves someone like Nick.

JMO.
OMG thank you thank you thank you fixed the timeline glitch and it's all up now!!! Smiley you're a whizz allaboutlove hope it might be something we can refer back to re: the beginnings

regarding your question -- all very good points! if nick was seriously considering going on BIP I don't see it to be as huge of a surprise or as big of a sacrifice for him to go on tbette just a bit earlier -- plus he might as well have a go at the particular girl he wants. he doesn't seem to meet many people who click with what he's really looking for which imo is a partner-in-crime so i understand that he'd want to take the risk.

IMO i do think the two of them were just starting to get to know each other quite casually and as friends for about a few days/likely casual meetups and imo at that stage it's just simply not realistic for things to get that serious for him to expect her to give up the opportunity to meet a guy who'd be serious about commitment and potentially a guy she could be with in the long term -- i don't even know if they knew each other enough for it to get to that point. it seemed to me from the timeline that they'd decided to try things if she's not thebette i.e. the whole y&m stuff...

on thing i did notice though-- she was quite subdued and looking down constantly during the AFTR -- she didn't seem thrilled and buzzing -- prolly partly cos she had to share with britt but i also wonder if it has to do with nick? anyone pick up that vibe from her...she was a lot more withdrawn and nervous than i'd seen her

at the same time i do want to be cautious esp cos of sharleen fiance's comment in the IG - "watch out, that girl is trouble". friends usually can read between the lines. maybe they wanted to caution him cos she was on her way to going on thebette and she'd been transparent with him about it.

i really do hope kaitlyn is going to be careful with his heart. she's sooooo much more empathetic than andi ever was so i have faith in a positive ending if the feeling's not mutual (the hesitation could actually also come from nick's side). at the same time the thing i'm a bit weary of is the role of the producers - crazy enough as much manupilation as these former contestants have observed they end up trusting their handlers again and again completely -- and the handlers would lie or make up things to get the reaction they'd want... i hope that kind of situation doesn't happen. then again it's possible that nick is confident enough in his connection with kaitlyn given the initial rapport...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:49 am

I'm speechless that he would do this show again and I hope this time around, he realizes there are other men still in the competition and that the lead might have a great love with him but might have something greater with another "in the bubble at least" Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 21 2498057887
I'm still scratch at why he is doing this.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:05 am

Yay Emusha!! So glad it worked. Gosh, my heart dropped when I saw your post... worst feeling typing something that took a while and then boom, gone. 

Thank you for that timeline and your hard work putting all of it together! yes I'm sure it will help piece things together and is great to have in one place.  

As for Nick, just very wary of all this. I don't think he would go on the show unless he really, really wanted to have a shot with Kaitlyn. I just hope she doesn't string him along - even for the producers. I guess I hold Nick in higher esteem than Kaitlyn. But that's just my personal bias coming in.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:18 am

Emusha, thanks for the awesome timeline/analysis!!  yes

I really appreciate your well considered conclusion that K&N have already met.  And the implication that Nick is already all-in (friends cautioning) vs. K who is conflicted about wanting to pursue things with Nick directly (“you’re killing me”) vs. become the Bach’ette is very compelling.    I didn’t watch K on the Bach, but anyone with a heart (not Andi) should have empathy for Nick given the circumstances and the risks he appears willing to take for a shot at love.  Like you, I cautiously hope that even if they don’t end up together, that their story will have a more satisfying (compassionate) ending.

ETA: I do wonder how the producers will play this.... how much of K&N's SM (more than SM) interaction they will reveal when Nick comes on the show...  Hmmm???  hmmm

PS - Mods, not sure why my post is in italics...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:03 am

part 3
Feb 26- Mar 1 - >Nick travels to NYC and hanging with Sharleen & Fiance<
Feb 24 - >K is in NYC for GMAs<

Feb. 23 >K faves N tweet< - Kaitlyn is the total package. She'll be just fine. #thebachelor

Feb - 23 >The FD Episode where K leaves the show airs<
Feb 21 or 22 >WTA is taped in LA< K is in LA that weekend

Feb. 16 >K faves N tweet< - Im pretty I'd never get bored with Kaitlyn around. #thebachelor
Feb. 15 >K faves N tweet - around the time she's back from Cabo/Wedding< - Millions of men now sneaking off to the bathroom and hitting up Google #thebachelor

Feb 11 - 15 - >K is in Cabo for a wedding<
Feb 7 - N meets up with two producers one of which seems to be K's handler (posted by Megan Firestone https://instagram.com/p/yyf3E0k2Ie/ vs. posted by Nick https://instagram.com/p/yykO9jMw6T/) (Speculation: these lady producers could have talked up Kaitlyn in context of BIP)
Feb. 4 >K is in Vancouver getting her hair did<

Feb. 3 >K faves N tweet without #thebachelor hashtag i.e. additional confirmation she followed him before Feb. 3 < Been listening to @taylorswift13 1989 all night in preparation for dinner with @theyearofelan tomorrow night

Feb. 3 - 9 >N's on LA vacation according to instagram posts< - Meets up with Elan on the 4th [/b] (Speculation: N might have discussed BIP involvement with him - they might have brought up Kaitlyn as a girl N's interested in if she ends up in BIP and not as CS' F1 since she's very much still in the running at this time)

Feb 2 >K retweets a N tweet< - On another note...Missing Ashley S. #TheBachelor (Note: Kaitlyn's last tweet is a retweet pic of her and Ashley S.)
Feb. 2 >K faves N tweet< - I like how Kaitlyn carries herself #TheBachelor
Jan 28 >according to twitter timeline N follows K back<
Jan 26 >according to twitter timeline K follows N<
Jan. 5 >K faves N tweet< - Just remember everyone...In real life...there is no music in that room and the silence is brutal. #TheBachelor

via notarose Note: Nick has never retweeted a K. tweet + To my knowledge, he has never commented on any of her pics.

also via notarose IMO, given the above, it is possible that Kaitlyn was the initiator of "interest". > agree! My inking is actually that K wanted to have N make the effort if he was really into her esp if she was showing interest to begin the whole flirtation.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:18 am

SueSt wrote:Emusha, thanks for the awesome timeline/analysis!!  yes

I really appreciate your well considered conclusion that K&N have already met.  And the implication that Nick is already all-in (friends cautioning) vs. K who is conflicted about wanting to pursue things with Nick directly (“you’re killing me”) vs. become the Bach’ette is very compelling.    I didn’t watch K on the Bach, but anyone with a heart (not Andi) should have empathy for Nick given the circumstances and the risks he appears willing to take for a shot at love.  Like you, I cautiously hope that even if they don’t end up together, that their story will have a more satisfying (compassionate) ending.

ETA: I do wonder how the producers will play this.... how much of K&N's SM (more than SM) interaction they will reveal when Nick comes on the show...  Hmmm???  hmmm

PS - Mods, not sure why my post is in italics...

strange thing is happening in this thread with italics and i'm afraid my long timeline posts might have played a role with the italics etc.

regarding your thoughts - I agree with you that Nick going all in & Kaitlyn still wanting to explore... the thing the social media exchange also shows to me which notarose pointed out is that you could almost read it as K being the aggressor at the beginning (though mostly platonic) - she started the consistent favoriting, she started the commenting on his IG pics, retweeeting him, liking anytime he gives her a compliment etc. somewhere around march 1 things changed in how they communicated (that added with the fiance's comments about the girl being trouble and the fact that the dates coincide with her gma trip to nyc makes me think nick and Kaitlyn met at some point during his NYC trip - i think it's possible they could have just talked on the phone or started texting and he was asking for advise from shareen and fiance. it did appear though that kaitlyn was back in vancouver on march 1 while nick went back on march 2 - she could have been back in vancouver the whole time nick was in nyc but I think there was some closer contact that was forged between them for the tenor of their twitter flirting to change. also the rumor of them making out via RS makes me think there was a previous time the physical flirtation could build between them)

after march 1 she was being very reciprocal to him when he posts -- based on the SM my guess would be that the fact that she met him made her think about if she should go on the bette or not... "you're killing me smalls" but imo they had only just started flirting and didn't even know each other at that point for her to give up that chance. I think they prolly took it very easy and flirtatious if they did meet - nothing too hot and heavy which makes sense imo esp cos she was gonna be on tbette (the fact that nick posted in IG to support her run on thebette makes me even think that they hadn't fully told each other how much/if they like each other in the romantic sense)

Last edited by emusha on Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:55 am; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:26 am

This has happened before and GA fixed it that time so imagine she'll know what to do.

I'm still in a little shock that Nick is actually on the show again. I do see the clues on SM but don't think they met pre-show. I think they had a mutual attraction but not enough for Kaitlyn to not be the lead. This may be a win win if it works out.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:40 am

I think it would have been crazy of Kaitlyn to give up the gig based on some flirtation. What if it didn't last? She would have had so many regrets. Not to mention it's a well-paying job. I doubt she's rich enough pass up on tens of thousands of dollars and two months of all expenses paid for a guy she doesn't really know yet. By Nick joining the show, she doesn't have to give up anything and they're still "following the script". Smart on both their parts IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:46 am

mindless wrote:I think it would have been crazy of Kaitlyn to give up the gig based on some flirtation. What if it didn't last? She would have had so many regrets. Not to mention it's a well-paying job. I doubt she's rich enough pass up on tens of thousands of dollars and two months of all expenses paid for a guy she doesn't really know yet. By Nick joining the show, she doesn't have to give up anything and they're still "following the script". Smart on both their parts IMO.  

ITA that's also how I see it. yes
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg