SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Stacia620 Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:35 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
sdmom wrote:^because he really like Kaitlyn? and we know he will go after what he wants and doesn't care what others think? I mean, surely he care what those who matter to him think (family and friends), but not fans and especially non fans.
BTW, I think Josh has a better chance of being the next lead than Nick. Don't get me wrong, I love Nick but I think Josh is more popular and more "conventionally" handsome (although I don't care for his looks too much)

I get what you mean for sure regarding Josh vs Nick considering all the fawning over Josh all last season by all of the media and much of the audience though I am not sure how much of the fan club was based on him vs based on him being spoiled F1. I don't personally have any attraction to Josh AT ALL. Looks or personality. Nick IMO is way better looking than Josh.(yes I know I am in the minority, what else is now haha)   I really hope ANY of the guys this season are chosen as next Bachelor. Ideally Kanick make it to the end and Shawn or the Ben guy everyone seems to like will be the Bachelor.

I totally agree.  I love Nick's personality and I also like his looks more too.  Nick is so much more interesting IMO.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:41 am

Stacia620 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
sdmom wrote:^because he really like Kaitlyn? and we know he will go after what he wants and doesn't care what others think? I mean, surely he care what those who matter to him think (family and friends), but not fans and especially non fans.
BTW, I think Josh has a better chance of being the next lead than Nick. Don't get me wrong, I love Nick but I think Josh is more popular and more "conventionally" handsome (although I don't care for his looks too much)

I get what you mean for sure regarding Josh vs Nick considering all the fawning over Josh all last season by all of the media and much of the audience though I am not sure how much of the fan club was based on him vs based on him being spoiled F1. I don't personally have any attraction to Josh AT ALL. Looks or personality. Nick IMO is way better looking than Josh.(yes I know I am in the minority, what else is now haha)   I really hope ANY of the guys this season are chosen as next Bachelor. Ideally Kanick make it to the end and Shawn or the Ben guy everyone seems to like will be the Bachelor.

I totally agree.  I love Nick's personality and I also like his looks more too.  Nick is so much more interesting IMO.
yes :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:53 am

^ Totally  awwww

I get the reasons why Josh was favored by most however wit, intelligence, and creativity are my turn ons and Nick just kept getting better and better looking to me with each passing week.  OMGosh I may have reached my saturation point!  What's gonna happen when he reappears? I may melt into a puddle and drown of estacy!!!!

Last edited by notarose on Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:55 am

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^It really is amazing when a final couple are able to maintain any semblance of a "normal" relationship when the cameras go away. It has to be a whole lot of sheer luck and stubborn determination. Oh yeah, and the magical  ability to transform bachelor bubble love into the real thing.

But now making it even tougher and more pressure is the 24/7 expectations from fans to post a certain way in social media or share countless selfies with exactly the right amount of PDA. Oy vey! No privacy whatsoever to figure things out ... just the eyes of Bach nation waiting to pounce and tweet about even the slightest signs of discord. And count me among the pouncers.

Remind me again why Nick threw himself back in?

I still cannot believe that Nick would put himself through this again.  He did post on his instagram "I would rather let love find me."  I know he has an attraction to Kaitlyn and it is apparently mutual given their interaction with each other on social media.  Do you think it could be possible that Kaitlyn requested that Nick come on the show?  I just can't see him risking the hurt again, unless there was a very strong possibility of being the F1.  If this does not work out for him, do you think he would consider being the Bachelor or being a part of BIP?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:57 am

^ no

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:59 am

Well I finally listened to Dylan ' s podcast and it actually made me feel better about Nick's return. Maybe it's the mommy in me but I was worried about how he could again take time off work and what it might do to his career. Dylan said that his employer actually encouraged him to go due to the free publicity to his firm and they are accountants/finance so you don't get more conservative than that!

If Nick doesn't get the girl, I want to feel confident he gets his job back!! I guess if he has his employer blessing and really has a crazy crush on Kaitlyn. ..what the heck, right?

I am so curious, anxious and excited to see how this all plays out.  The good news (for me as a fan) is that I like Kaitlyn better than last.

Hands down I would rather see Nick as next Bachelor far more than his former rival Josh who never did anything for me but give me opportunities to refill my wine when he was yakking about his glory days of baseball.. Would Nick take on the lead is anyone's guess but I would think yes.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:11 am

Nick gave a shout out to his employer and noted the 2 year anniversary of his position with the company. As much as I believe he was crushing on Kaitlyn, he is also committed to his real job in the real world. Nick could have said he'd be willing to join the cast but was unwilling/unable to take 6 weeks off work so instead he said to ABC - Hey, I can give you a few weeks.

I can imagine Kaitlyn saying to Nick "You'll have to come on the show and get me" and Nick grinning and saying "Well, alright then."

ETA In this scenario I could see part of the "drama" and "never before seen" being Kaitlyn hoping for Nick to be one of the guys who steps out of the limo night one and when he doesn't she is disappointed. She moves on to make a few connections with other guys and then Nick shows up.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:15 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Nick gave a shout out to his employer and noted the 2 year anniversary of his position with the company. As much as I believe he was crushing on Kaitlyn, he is also committed to his real job in the real world. Nick could have said he'd be willing to join the cast but was unwilling/unable to take 6 weeks off work so instead he said to ABC - Hey, I can give you a few weeks.

I can imagine Kaitlyn saying to Nick "You'll have to come on the show and get me" and Nick grinning and saying "Well, alright then."

yes  Love that conversation! And yes he did tweet that. A stint as Bach would likely result in him having to resign.  He only has 2 yrs. in.  He hash tagged his tweet about @SalesForce #dreamjob. He may be using some banked holiday time plus days without pay (if he stays long enough) to date Kaitlyn.
That's my #1 reason for " no".

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:21 am

In this scenario I could see part of the "drama" and "never before seen" being Kaitlyn hoping for Nick to be one of the guys who steps out of the limo night one and when he doesn't she is disappointed. She moves on to make a few connections with other guys and then Nick shows up.

Can't you see him all casual like (in his hoody and jean jacket), "Hey baby - I got here as quick as I could Smiley"
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:27 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:In this scenario I could see part of the "drama" and "never before seen" being Kaitlyn hoping for Nick to be one of the guys who steps out of the limo night one and when he doesn't she is disappointed. She moves on to make a few connections with other guys and then Nick shows up.

Can't you see him all casual like (in his hoody and jean jacket), "Hey baby - I got here as quick as I could Smiley"
  awwww  ... as the light dances in his big brown eyes.  And she looks down shyly.  And he smiles knowingly.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:30 am

Nick is in sales. If he's having no issues hitting his quotas and keeping his accounts happy, I really doubt his employer cares (or Nick's been granted a special work exemption). It also seems like the type of company that likes the publicity.

But I don't think he'd do a third season/BIP at this point. It would be overkill. I think his coming back is a mix of liking Kaitlyn (and possibly as a mutual decision that he'd go on if she got the lead), and the fact that he fell in love with Andi and now his idea of relationships and the show are warped based his friendship with producers despite his edit and Dylan's talk of how difficult it can be to date outside the show.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:31 am

notarose wrote:
  awwww  ... as the light dances in his big brown eyes.  And she looks down shyly.  And he smiles knowingly.[/quote]

And then they make out! In this instance we just have to take RS's word for it.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg