SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by emusha Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:42 am

OH great catch mindless -- he also has no sideburns in the RS spoiler pics.... so maybe it is a current pic! Going back to my previous theory of an outing with producers as it could only be after nick spent a goooood amount of time in the sun possibly in san antonio. I can't see the scenario of him posting on SM immediately (within 24hrs) of being back in chicago and already going out with friends at bars during the day -- something someone does on a vacation more so than back home and getting back into the regular routine.

the drinking before 5 caption also doesn't sound like Nick at all -- his usual posts make it seem like he enjoys cracking jokes but they're pretty G rated and even when he's out partying he seems pretty aware that his sm is followed by all sorts of people including his family members (impressionable young sister etc) so posts group pics and nothing like alcohol glasses etc. he's not a "i party" bragger on sm.

The fitbit makes me think he's focused on getting some exercising going (maybe after learning being on the show makes you gain weight he's determinded to get exercise in so he went walking around san antonio got a tan but maybe the producers had to be on tow??) hahaha ok i'll give it to elan and nick -- this is a pretty good post to try to get everyone buzzing about nick's whereabouts...

The walking around san antonio makes sense to me cos he's much more deeply tanned than we've seen him yet in sleuthed pictures.... I think going out at a bar makes the most sense either while on vacation or on the show -- with producers would make the most sense to me... maybe what they do with phones (cos i've seen iphone pics coming from contestants when the show airs) is they discontinue the service on the phones but they let people keep their phones to take pictures with etc? < explaining the phone in front of nick situation. in either case elan would be the perfect culprit and this fits in exactly with his kind of shenanegans -- maybe nick was required to log in to his sm accounts for his handler/elan as part of going on the show to keep his being on the show under wraps...he's already started posting in cognituo e.g. his madison geolocated IG post was actually posted in LAX so the "smokes and mirrors social media" strategy could very well be part of their shtick with nick being on the show this season

Last edited by emusha on Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mindless Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:55 am

I think yesterday was the first date day in Dublin, so Nick couldn't have been home yet either way. He could have in theory had a 1-on-1 with Kaitlyn yesterday and she let him go during it, but what are the chances? If she likes him enough to give him a date then she wouldn't send him packing just like that unless something went very wrong on the date.

That pic is clearly taken around 10 PM Ireland time and they're making a joke about him drinking before 5 o'clock, since it was 4 PM in Chicago. Sneaky sneaky. Hugesmile
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:02 am

mindless wrote:I think yesterday was the first date day in Dublin, so Nick couldn't have been home yet either way. He could have in theory had a 1-on-1 with Kaitlyn yesterday and she let him go during it, but what are the chances? If she likes him enough to give him a date then she wouldn't send him packing just like that unless something went very wrong on the date.

That pic is clearly taken around 10 PM Ireland time and they're making a joke about him drinking before 5 o'clock, since it was 4 PM in Chicago. Sneaky sneaky. Hugesmile

Plus, the majority of people who follow him on SM wouldn't know he is filming this season.  Most people just like the pic in the feed without reading the caption or comments and most show fans don't sleuth so to them he is just posting a pic as per usual.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:03 am

hmm what gave u the indication that it's 10pm, mindless?

One thing to note also in the pic -- there's a white plastic bag with something in it on the table -- my guess would be it's merchandise from a store potentially souvenir

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 42 11117208_471203009694958_1454088742_n

Also the producers did go to a pub last night!

MiniDiva wrote:
Jordan ‏@gayterade  · 36m36 minutes ago   Dublin City, Ireland  
I saw Chris Harrison from the bachelor at a pub in Dublin last night
8:21 AM - 7 Apr 2015 · EDT

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:08 am

Well it said it was posted 16 hours ago, which was around 10 PM Ireland time, if I'm counting right. Now it says 17h, so maybe 9 PM. I just think it makes sense to show people a pic of him drinking "during the day", when it's actually at night, because he's not where people think he is. Not many would think twice about it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:16 am

hahaha that's possible -- def a joke I'd expect them to think of...with the joksters around... CH, Elan, Nick

and maybe if it's last night then the other guys on the show could also be around -- having a night out in Dublin. nick with his fitbit makes sense since it's a chance for him to track his exercise/movements while on the show... CH would be the most recognizable of the bunch so not surprised there was a sighting of him rather than any of the others...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:31 am

I think Nick is still in Ireland, JMOAA. 
I think if he could have, he would have responded in some way, shape or form regarding last night's game. Silence.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:31 am

mindless wrote:Well it said it was posted 16 hours ago, which was around 10 PM Ireland time, if I'm counting right. Now it says 17h, so maybe 9 PM. I just think it makes sense to show people a pic of him drinking "during the day", when it's actually at night, because he's not where people think he is. Not many would think twice about it.  

Yep I remember here in AZ i first saw the pic after work at 4pm and it said posted 2 hrs ago. Time difference btw AZ And Ireland is 8hrs so it was posted 10pm Ireland time. whenever wherever this taken I think it is just a means to confuse people following along and enforce to unspoiled followers that life is going as normal. i still think him being completely silent while Wisconsin is playing for NCAA championship is pretty telling too and the fact that Brian left him a voicemail but didn't directly tweet at Nick last night...he knew Nick wouldn't tweet back.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:36 am

^
Plus if people are thinking Brian's tweet to James is in some way related to Nick's filming status then James' reply "play on coach, play on" would have to be taken into consideration.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:45 am

What does james' tweet mean to you NR?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:00 am

emusha wrote:What does james' tweet mean to you NR?

Either James is responding specifically to the outcome of the game (congrats on your team winning) or specifically to the part of Brian's comment about Nick not responding to Brian's voice message (Nick continues filming). 

Because Brian chose to embed a comment about Nick & voicemail (somewhat unnecessary)  in his tweet to James, I think the exchange could have been a bit of fun related to Nick's current whereabouts... he plays on.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:04 am

notarose wrote:
emusha wrote:What does james' tweet mean to you NR?

Either James is responding specifically to the outcome of the game (congrats on your team winning) or specifically to the part of Brian's comment about Nick not responding to Brian's voice message (Nick continues filming). 

Because Brian chose to embed a comment about Nick & voicemail (somewhat unnecessary)  in his tweet to James, I think the exchange could have been a bit of fun related to Nick's current whereabouts... he plays on.

:yes: Plus he could have similarly tweeted @ Nick too with his condolences regarding Wisconsin losing. Instead he just mentions him by name in a tweet to his brother.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg