SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sdmom Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:19 pm

Beagle wrote:James, Nick's brother has been tweeting all night about the game. I haven't seen any movement from Nick on twitter, but I saw this from Brian.  This was in response to James being sad about the game.

Does this mean Nick hasn't returned Brian's phone call in 2 days? Possibly because he's away in Ireland? giggling
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:29 pm

sdmom wrote:
Beagle wrote:James, Nick's brother has been tweeting all night about the game. I haven't seen any movement from Nick on twitter, but I saw this from Brian.  This was in response to James being sad about the game.

Does this mean Nick hasn't returned Brian's phone call in 2 days? Possibly because he's away in Ireland? giggling

I think maybe Brian knew he'd have to be leave Nick a voice mail........ he didn't even bother tweeting him back and forth about the game so my guess is Brian is hoping no news from Dublin comes out about a crazed American playing in traffic upon finding out his team came up short.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:34 pm

sdmom wrote:

You think? giggling :yes: . He can post a picture on IG but he can't return his buddy's call about the game. :gotcha:
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:32 pm

sdmom wrote:
Beagle wrote:

You think?  giggling  :yes: . He can post a picture on IG but he can't return his buddy's call about the game. :gotcha:

Looks like Brian wants in on the fun otherwise he would have sent James a DM instead of publically tweeting James about no reply from Nick's voicemail. Or Brian could have tweeted Nick directly about the game like he usually does.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:57 am

nutty1 wrote:Same shirt, same watch, same scruff on face.
To me, in most pics, Nick always has scruff on his face.  I am not sold on him still being around.

I am sorry for being a wet blanket here, but....

Didn't Nick have an extended stay in LA recently? Could he not of gotten somewhat tanned there? I ask this as a couple of thoughts came to mind.

First, we have the IG from today:

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 11117208_471203009694958_1454088742_n

Yes he has color on his face, but not necessarily a really great tan by any means, IMO.

Now we have the pic from him and Elan in NY:

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 NickElan

To me in that pic, he does seem to have a bit of color on his face. I know, it's a dark grainy pic but think I still see it. What I also noticed is that he has no sideburns in that pic just like he has no side burns in the pic that was posted today. I feel that it may be a very current pic of him as in one that was taken today. From what I remember, there is no real way of telling who was eliminated in that rose ceremony that happened in San Antonio as the pics we do have, they are very grainy and blurry.

What I also checked on was the temps and sunshine in SA on Apr 1 their group date.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 2015-010
Accuweather San Antonio

The weather was very sunny and 83F for that day and knowing how the guys spent a great deal of time outside in the sun, couldn't the color he has on his face be from then?

I am just being really hesitant to jumping to conclussions one way or another. Just trying to voice some thoughts here as I really wonder if he is there for sure.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:09 am

I think it's a current pic like you said based on the tan. check instagram for his post-LA tan -- definitely less tanned than the picture above ^^ (and also diff from the old one with elan in LA cos of the wrist watch)

I also don't think the fact that this pic was taken and could be current means that nick is back home. Drinking in the middle of the day sounds quite fitting for san antonio/ ireland vs. someone heartbroken and moping around back home on the day after he flies back home posting a pic of himself in this way -- plus the presence of a phone in front of nick while this pic was taken for nick's IG and posted makes me think Elan has a hand in it vs. anyone else in nick's life back in chicago -- unless nick was looking at someone's photo on their phone and put it down to take a drink. Also find it strange that he's sitting alone at the table if it's chicago -- esp if we go with the theory of him looking at a photo on someone's phone before taking a drink and this is right after returning??? doesn't seem feasible to me.... Nick also isn't the type to post stuff phrased that way -- based on previous sm posts he's snarky and witty but not one to blast on the net blatantly that he's out drinking during the day - way too obvious and way too soon after san antonio if he was indeed back in chicago seems out of character for him to post something like that....in any case the statement making it seem he got eliminated is simply too good to be true IHMO -- it seems staged and seems to have elan written all over it

....my speculation of where this is actually from -- it's a pic taken in san antonio or while pub crawling in ireland and nick was invited along with the producers which included a girl producer  - he's obviously much closer with the producers than the guys at this point
my 2 cents
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:47 am

I do not think Nick would be invited to go out drinking with the producers while he was a contestant, unless all the guys were invited.
I guess we will just have to see if he shows up in any pictures of fans. Because we could guess about this picture until the cows come home! (oh wait, that would be Chris's season, LOL)

Watch what will happen…..we will see a group date picture and Nick won't be on it. Then we will be freaking that he isn't in Ireland, when it may be because he had a 1:1!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:11 am

https://instagram.com/p/q7vbRnMwzf/?taken-by=nick_viall28

just found this LA tanning pic from nick's trip to LA in 2014 again -- this was during that same trip where he was also having lobster (at night) with same jean shirt on but also a watch.

I think there might be a possibility that the pic posted yesterday is indeed from that LA trip but he would have had to switch up the fitbit thing (i.e. nick met elan during the day - they went hiking/being outside [makes sense that nick would have the fitbit on], they then went to a bar in the middle of the day/late afternoon after the hike/outdoor hangout, after that nick went home/to his hotel/where he's staying and put on a watch instead of fitbit - done walking/hiking/exercising and going for a nice lobster dinner) I'm saying this is feasible cos seeing the tanning pic -- he def put in time to get tan during that LA trip. and in his latest instagram pic nick is *very* tanned (i'd like to see a recent close up pic after san antonio and compare the level of tanning)  and the pic coming from that time nick was in LA hanging with elan also makes it natural for elan to snap a pic of nick as they were hanging out during the day -- as seen in this pic
https://instagram.com/p/rhzfNXMw-S/?taken-by=nick_viall28

a drinks before 5 caption would make sense if they did indeed go on to hang out at a bar after being outdoors where a fitbit would make sense --- this also explains the phone on the table question -- and other ppl joining for the hangout (including a girl with a purse) question -- elan snapped the photo on his own phone while nick's phone was on the table -- if we are to believe that phones are taken away from contestants esp in public then this would be the most feasible explanation

Last edited by emusha on Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:26 am; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:21 am

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 J74xmv

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 Alamor10

Look at these photos...again giggling Nick is standing off to the side with Shawn. In the last picture, Nick and Shawn are standing more at an angle like they already have a rose, than the other guys that are face forward towards Kaitlyn. Given his placement and the fact that he was the only guy to sing to kaitlyn on the balcony, I have no doubt he received the GDR. I just can't believe that Kaitlyn would accept him at this point in filming, give him a GDR to fly him to Ireland just to let him go. Not buying it.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:30 am

emusha wrote:https://instagram.com/p/q7vbRnMwzf/?taken-by=nick_viall28

just found this LA tanning pic from nick's trip to LA in 2014 again -- this was during that same trip where he was also having lobster (at night) -- also think there might be a possibility that the pic posted yesterday is indeed from that time but he would have had to switch up his watch for the fitbit thing during (i.e. nick met elan during the day - they went hiking/being outside [makes sense that nick would have the fitbit on], they then went to a bar in the middle of the day after the hike/outdoor hangout, nick went home/to his hotel/where he's staying and put on a watch instead of fitbit - done walking/hiking/exercising and going for a nice lobster dinner) I'm saying this is feasible cos seeing the tanning pic -- he def put in time to get tan during that LA trip. and in his latest instagram pic nick is *very* tanned (i'd like to see a recent close up pic after san antonio and compare the level of tanning)  and the pic coming from that time nick was in la hanging with elan it also makes it natural for elan to snap a pic of nick as they were hanging out during the day -- as seen in this pic
https://instagram.com/p/rhzfNXMw-S/?taken-by=nick_viall28

so a drinks before 5 caption would make sense if they did indeed go on to hang out at a bar after going for a hike/hanging out outdoors where a fitbit would make sense --- this also explains the phone on the table question -- and other ppl joining for the hangout question

He's got the sideburns in that tanning pic. He doesn't have them in the pic he posted yesterday, so I doubt it's from that trip. He does look more tan in the pic yesterday than in the pics from San Antonio IMO, but it's hard to tell. Regardless, I'm sure it's just Elan's hijinks. As far as I can tell he got a GDR last week and went to Ireland, so no way he's back yet. Even if he was, he wouldn't be stifling a laugh while posing for a pic of him drinking during the day. I'm sure he'd be at least a little bummed.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:40 am

^^ yeah im with emusha.. we have had a spoiler Becca taken by CS to attend Elan's Bday party and hangin out with all the producers. This inline with the E article confirming the changed stuff during C season, which include they would allow the lead to have off camera time with the contestant(s) he/she interested in. Why not it apply for Nick as well?

^^ im also with Max. the RC standing order with Nick and Shawn being in the far right is the typical of contestants having the roses already, going by past norms. I also concur it mostly unlikely Nick would be flown to Dublin only to be booted off shortly. My 2 cents Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:40 am

Was there a RC yet in Ireland? Because I am almost positive Nick went to Ireland. As Max64 said, it seems pretty conclusive he got the GDR.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg