SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:26 am

TPTB will contact the F6/F7 families to line a HTD up.

I am 99.9% sure this has not been the case this season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sbolduc Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:37 am

^^ thanks GA that is interesting
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:56 am

Last time Nick had a HTD the privacy of the Vialls was unpresidently invaded.  The spoiler pics were awful - someone had to be lurking outside their windows, slinking from side to side, in order to get so many pics of various family members inside their own home. It would have been like being in the sights of a sniper. no 
What if the Vialls intentionally planted the HTD filming rumor because even if Nick does get a HTD they plan to meet Kaitlyn elsewhere?  It could be a type of subterfuge so that they don't have to tolerate another occurrence of invasiveness at the level last experienced.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:01 am

emusha wrote:
reason wrote:I take it Nick has never met Kaitlyn in person before he when on her show and if he gets to final 4, the if he makes it to final 3 count him as the winner.  Just my intutition talking.  He is not intended to be the bachelor so he will be the winner.  JMO of course

Based on their twitter interactions and the fact that Nick was in NYC right after kaitlyn went there for GMAs and right after a vacation in LA for him + the complete 360 of the tone of their twitter flirting changing -- I still really believe that they actually met and hung out and maybe even sharleen and andy were involved...maybe they didn't get private time but i def think they met...

in any case -- I don't necessarily see him as automatic F1 if he's in F3... IMHO it would depend on what connections Kaitlyn has developed and how compatible she seems/ how much chemistry she has with the other guy(s) on the top of her list... not to take away from the F3 position at all just a -- she might have quality chemistry with more than one of the guys...

I'll say that with a bit of a caveat -- generally speaking women on the bachette are MUCH more focused on a particular guy than what seems to be the case for the guys on the bach who can range from fully confused to somewhat confused

take jason, sean (confessing feelings to lindsay), chris S (completely taken by becca),
whereas girls generally have a strong focus on one guy and only some "feelings" only for a F2 guy vs. guys tend to connect strongly with with their f3 - ashley , jillian, deanna (graham), Andi, Ali etc

don't think that's the edit but -- based on that logic -- if nick makes it to F3 then he has a very high (higher chance than for the bach or greater than >33%) of being F1

OMG! LOL.  hehehe rofl hehehe rofl
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:23 am

notarose wrote:Last time Nick had a HTD the privacy of the Vialls was unpresidently invaded.  The spoiler pics were awful - someone had to be lurking outside their windows, slinking from side to side, in order to get so many pics of various family members inside their own home. It would have been like being in the sights of a sniper. no 
What if the Vialls intentionally planted the HTD filming rumor because even if Nick does get a HTD they plan to meet Kaitlyn elsewhere?  It could be a type of subterfuge so that they don't have to tolerate another occurrence of invasiveness at the level last experienced.

That is a very interesting thought. i wouldn't blame them if they sneak somewhere else if Nick is given a HTD
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:47 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
notarose wrote:Last time Nick had a HTD the privacy of the Vialls was unpresidently invaded.  The spoiler pics were awful - someone had to be lurking outside their windows, slinking from side to side, in order to get so many pics of various family members inside their own home. It would have been like being in the sights of a sniper. no 

That is a very interesting thought. i wouldn't blame them if they sneak somewhere else if Nick is given a HTD

IA that I wouldn't blame them for sneaking off somewhere else, but Nick's a sentimental guy.
I imagine he wants K to see where he grew up... it's really kind of important.
Certainly the Vialls, and more importantly the producers, would be ready this time, and hopefully take better measures to protect privacy.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:59 am

Let me clarify, for some of the F6, I'm not sure about all of the remaining F6.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
TPTB will contact the F6/F7 families to line a HTD up.

Also, if you think about it, the producers are watching everything thats going on. I'm pretty sure they can predict early on even who will be the final four without even talking to Kaitlyn because they are watching her interactions all the time. They know which guys she's not into. Ie if you think of last season, Dylan was in the final 6 but the producers wouldn't have bothered contacting his family about a HTD bc they could see he and andi were not into each other.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:07 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

Count me in too! And now with the radio hosts broadcasting to Milwaukee that the Bachelor crew is coming to town either this weekend or next weekend, I bet there will be people camped out at the Viall's home just trying to snap a picture. Seems like the potential for another invasion of privacy but this time on a far grander scale.

On 2nd thought ... doesn't something seem FISHY here. Doesn't ABC/Fleiss have some sort of confidentiality agreement in place with contestants anymore? Sure seems odd that someone from Nick's "camp" would leak that to a radio station DJ and then the DJ would broadcasts not only her source being from Nick's camp but the fact that Nick made it to final 4 and camera crew was coming to town.

Seems really, really irresponsible of the DJ ... unless her source is actually Bachelor producers and they encouraged the spoiler to leak!

I just don't think anyone from the Viall family would spill beans when we know for a fact that they kept Nick's secret very well last season.

This forum gets insider sources whispering information to members all the time but we are not the general public and I've never seen any member here broadcast their source like this.

Hate to be a Debbie Doubter but think we should proceed with caution here. That said, with all of Milwaukee on the look out for Nick and Kaitlyn, we will surely get photos if it's true.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:31 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Shawn's family is from Windsor Locks, CT and I believe his father and one sister still live there.  He has only been in Nashville a little over a year.  Although, Nashville would be fun, maybe they are going to his home roots instead.  

Also, Jared is from the Boston area and RS said he works in Providence, RI.  So there could be two HTD in the New England area.  

Bringing over MiniDiva's post from Spoilers/Spec...

Interesting info on potential hometown order...
Flying from Ireland, assuming production will go from East to West.
If so, I like that Nick will not be the first HTD this go-round.
Better that K has the opportunity to interact with other families before Nick's.
Always better (from a sales perspective) to be in a later position... to be able to answer/address concerns...that come up in earlier meetings.
Good for Nick!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:42 pm

I am unclear was this radio announcement recent or a couple weeks ago? Sorry if it has been answered already my brain/attention is preparing for vacation mode starting 4pm today:)

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:45 pm

It was yesterday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg