SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sbolduc Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:07 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm happy for the smaller cast too but I just know tptb are trying to use this to make Kait feel ugly, unwanted, insecure and keeping her off balance.

Totally agree. I think the story line this year will be Kaitlyns confidence and always who is really there for her vs who wanted Britt. She will pick a guy that proves he wanted her and ended up wanting her
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:11 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm happy for the smaller cast too but I just know tptb are trying to use this to make Kait feel ugly, unwanted, insecure and keeping her off balance.

It would be the greatest role model behavior ever if that backfired.  

During Chris' season I sensed Kaitlyn is confident in her appearance. She was in a cast of many beauties yet dressed however and sometimes wore little to perhaps no make up. (Not judging those that did -  just saying she felt no pressure to do likewise).   I think she has a healthy body image and think the cause she supports in her Twitter bio is wonderful.  

In the end there will, hopefully, be one guy for her.  If she is truly empowered then it really doesn't matter when they leave. As many former leads have said, they are only romantically interested in about 4.  Since she is 30 and has had several long term relations quality could trump quantity - no ego necessary. It really would be nice to see a woman take it all in stride. 
Fingers crossed.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:19 pm

I'm hoping that the guys don't leave just because they are not into Kaitlyn. It might be a Chris/Britt situation, where they knew they were about to be dumped, so they left by themselves to save face. Or a Sharleen situation, where they were supposed to leave in advance anyways. Or, it could be that one of their secrets was about to be revealed so they left. I do feel like this season is going to be Ashley 2.0, with Kaitlyn spending the first half of the season feeling insecure and rejected. This also would explain why she was so quick to let Nick stay; if she was turned down by 5 guys in the past month, it must have been such a relief to see a guy take this huge risk to be with her. It also probably makes it harder for the guys or viewers to be mad at her for keeping him after the hurt she's experienced so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:01 pm

I think Kaitlyn, especially having been through this whole process, would recognize she'll get the most quality time with the guys she truly feels a connection with if she's quick to weed out those she's not feeling it with. I am hoping we learn it is Kaitlyn who let guys go early, either herself not feeling it or recognizing certain guys not making an effort.

I absolutely love the idea of Kaitlyn and Nick. In my mind #KaNick because it makes me think of the mountain wildflower kinnikinnick - and Kaitlyn is a bit of a mountain wildflower.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:06 pm

Of course, otherwise it would not be TPTB and it would be an entirely different show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:24 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:I think Kaitlyn, especially having been through this whole process, would recognize she'll get the most quality time with the guys she truly feels a connection with if she's quick to weed out those she's not feeling it with. I am hoping we learn it is Kaitlyn who let guys go early, either herself not feeling it or recognizing certain guys not making an effort.

I absolutely love the idea of Kaitlyn and Nick. In my mind #KaNick because it makes me think of the mountain wildflower kinnikinnick - and Kaitlyn is a bit of a mountain wildflower.

KaNick!!!! I love it!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:48 pm

Or like a Ka-boom but Nick is our Boom giggling
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:48 pm

KaNick sounds Canadian!! giggling

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:52 pm

nutty1 wrote:KaNick sounds Canadian!!  giggling

Guilty as charged nutty! Just another Canadian gal with long dark hair and more than one flannel shirt. And I expect kinnikinnick surrounded Kaitlyn's hometown, which is probably just a few hours from my own kinnikinnick-surrounded hometown.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:38 pm

I wonder if the guys leaving had anything to do with Nick coming into the mix after filming had started.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:41 pm

It's only episode 4/5 anyways.. I'm sure those who left.. she's not that heartbroken. She'll say it for cameras.. but lets be real, there were probably no connection with those guys. I remember when Bryden left on Des's season and I don't remember her crying a river about it.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:48 pm

Rationally, if I were the main I would rather focus on a smaller number vs a vast group. Even focusing on a dozen is mind boggling, especially if you know who you are attracted to and want to pursue vs those MOT you have to act interested in.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
BlackHalo
Cecilia
newfiegirl
glazedover
nannymargie
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Rolly
bleuberry
Bet2Win
stuckinsc