SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sbolduc Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:58 pm

Max64 wrote:I wonder if the guys leaving had anything to do with Nick coming into the mix after filming had started.  

I am thinking at least one voluntarily left when Nick was kept on the show
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Misstjw87 Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:29 pm

I would bet based on RS's "self implosion" comment that Kaitlyn gave a few of these dudes the boot, and that it wasn't voluntary. It doesn't seem like she puts up with crap, and if she found out some were shady she probably exited them prior to RCs... similairly to Emily kicking off Kalon. I'll be proud if she did that. :claphands

Misstjw87

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:54 pm

Misstjw87 wrote:I would bet based on RS's "self implosion" comment that Kaitlyn gave a few of these dudes the boot, and that it wasn't voluntary.  It doesn't seem like she puts up with crap, and if she found out some were shady she probably exited them prior to RCs... similairly to Emily kicking off Kalon.  I'll be proud if she did that.  :claphands

:yes:  "Self implosion" should be imploded - either way they did it to themselves meaning "they blew it"  giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:00 pm

i think it's possible that those who imploded were trigged by 'the drama' of nick's inclusion -- that is the biggest event we know off right now that could cause friction in the house... in any case if they're really in it for her they'd put up with things and stay + try to make it work JMHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:12 pm

Bringing this over again. This must have been related to one of the "implosions."

This was March 23rd. Nick joined in March 25th.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:18 pm

Beagle wrote:Bringing this over again. This must have been related to one of the "implosions."

Good catch. A drunken brawl perhaps?

Or this could have been the day Nick agreed to join then flew in on the 25th - controversial turn.  Nick's turn and he is considered controversial.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:14 am

Beagle wrote:Bringing this over again. This must have been related to one of the "implosions."

My first thought to "broken a couch" was when Tom Cruise was bouncing up and down with excitement on Oprah's couch when he was talking about Katie Holmes (his now ex). Maybe this is Mills way of saying he is super happy to have the "controversial" Nick coming onboard. GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 1710264613
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:18 am

^^MV I think you're on to something. Whether it's Nick's untimely entrance or Kaitlyn's self-implosion, there would be plenty of drama or controversy to push the ratings in the summer months. Maybe this time it will really be "the most dramatic season ever on the Bachelorette!"

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:27 am

Per RS today: 

Another public date yesterday in San Antonio that plenty of people on social media spoiled, as Kaitlyn had a 1-on-1 date with Shawn Booth. He’s a guy that was on the sumo wrestling date that Kaitlyn got quite cozy with (in the video you’ll see I had from that day), as well as someone who initially caught Kaitlyn’s eye because Shawn was the guy who received the first impression rose this season. Not to mention, the Ryan Gosling
image: http://images.intellitxt.com/ast/adTypes/icon1.png
GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Icon1 comparisons have already started. Yeah, I can see it. At the rap battle, it was brought up during his “battle” with his opponent. I’m gonna go out on a huge limb here and say we can probably expect Shawn to be getting a hometown date this season. I don’t think I’m overstepping my bounds by saying that. From everything I’m hearing, he’s definitely one of the top guys that are left. And if she doesn’t choose him, you can immediately put him near the top of the list for the next “Bachelor.” 

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:00 pm

I have been told there is a good possibility they are going to Ireland. No other details at this point in time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have been told there is a good possibility they are going to Ireland. No other details at this point in time.

Before filming there was. Pic of Kaitlyn, Britt, and one of the entertainment interviewers.  I think it was taken at The Grove.  The girls were dressed in green.  I thought it had to do with St. paddy's but perhaps it was foreshadowing?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:25 pm

^^Ireland would be a first right?  Love that destination for them, plenty to see, do and drink.  giggling

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
BlackHalo
Cecilia
newfiegirl
glazedover
nannymargie
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Rolly
bleuberry
Bet2Win
stuckinsc