SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 14, 2015 9:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:my guess again: 3 left Ireland, 3 htds, 2 MTP same day, 2 LCD where one goes home, leaving 1 for FRC.
If 3 had HTD's, we know that Ben had one per info out there, I was told that Chris had one and do have details which I can't divulge right now, so who is the 3rd one then?? Anyone with ideas on that??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Thu May 14, 2015 9:48 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:my guess again: 3 left Ireland, 3 htds, 2 MTP same day, 2 LCD where one goes home, leaving 1 for FRC.
If 3 had HTD's, we know that Ben had one per info out there, I was told that Chris had one and do have details which I can't divulge right now, so who is the 3rd one then??  Anyone with ideas on that??

My guess is Nick, and I will be surprised if he didn't.
Not 100% sure of Chris, due to that picture on IG.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Thu May 14, 2015 10:25 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
If 3 had HTD's, we know that Ben had one per info out there, I was told that Chris had one and do have details which I can't divulge right now, so who is the 3rd one then??  Anyone with ideas on that??

My guess is Nick, and I will be surprised if he didn't.
Not 100% sure of Chris, due to that picture on IG.

Nutty, head over to Chris's thread, MiniDiva has something interesting on "the picture"

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed May 27, 2015 6:26 pm

I have been trying to evaluate what we use as clues to determine how this season"goes down":

1.) Personal social media: Twitter, snapchat, IG, ect,  done during (because of Nick this season), pre and post show - This seems to be one of the least trustworthy sources just given the amount of misdirection that can and does take place.  Not to mention the interpretation that can skew one's understanding of the meaning of SM posts.

2.) Blogs - the current lead, past contestants and even CH - This also seems open to interpretation and producer influence so not the most reliable source.

3.) Previews/promos - These usually reveal the opposite of the truth and are put together only to boost ratings and hype for viewers.

4.) Screencaps from the show/promos/preview - This information put together with the excellent sleuthing that happens on the board seems to be one of the most accurate ways to get solid information.  What we do with this information and how we interpret it can produce spot on conclusions or it can lead us the wrong way, just depends.  

5.) Personal sources, whether posters or those who give information to board moderators - Again, this information can be helpful, but is largely variable given the source.

6.) RS - He is arguably the best source for the bulk of details given his track record, however he has been wrong (led astray) before and will likely be wrong at some point in the future.  

When I consider our "best" source of information, I feel like there are two scenarios when trying to figure out the ending.

1.) RS is right: There are always doubters and rightfully so, there should be.  He can't always be right.  But during those seasons (like the two last year), we use our other sources to basically make up other possible endings that suit our wishes.  Granted "make up" isn't the right word, it's more like skillfully crafting.  And are just a little bit disappointed (or a lot depending on how attached to a particular theory/cast member we are) when it goes down just like RS predicted.  And let me tell you, RS seems pretty dedicated to his predictions right now. I don't think that are any more ways that he can say Kaitlyn is single and happy than he already has.

2.) RS is wrong, has been foiled:  This is the season that I am always wanting because although RS is a smart guy, he could use to be taken down a peg or two at times.  It makes for a bit of humility.  And a lot of entertainment with a suprise ending.  

Being that I'm always hoping for a foiled season, let's just say this season is one.  I've won the lottery.  If RS is wrong about the F2 and the fact that Kaitlyn chooses no one, it is likely because the producers have gone through a lot of trouble.  If you are going to go through a lot of trouble, why not make the whole season a bit of a suprise. Why not change it up a little? Why not stay in one country for a majority of the later dates to avoid the inevitable cast spotting that occurs with frequent travel? Why not avoid having hometown dates in the actual hometowns to prevent the media and prying eyes from spoiling it? Why not leak misinformation about the last few guys on the show? Why not make sure RS has the wrong ending and for that matter, make sure he doesn't have any idea what's going on in the final few weeks?  Now that is a lot of trouble, so it might not be worth it.  But if you are going to foil a season, that would be the way to do it.  "Go big or go home," as coach used to say.

If we are going to assume this a spoiler season, should we really believe the clues that RS has so nicely put out there? Maybe he is right, but maybe some of his sources are part of the foil? For all we know, AL's clue that Dr. Chris is the F1 could be right. We only discounted that when RS released different information. (I don't really think Chris is F1, as he just looks too disappointed post show.) But, my point is that if we are trying to come up with alternate theories on how this season "goes down" that are contrary to RS, why do we take what he spoils as the basis for our F4 predictions? Maybe there were three hometown dates in Utah? Maybe Nick was F3? Maybe she did choose Chris as F1? If we throw RS's spoilers out as being foiled, anything is possible.

"Anything is possible" is where this show can get great! I'm sure I am giving too much credit to the producers, but it sure is fun to think of creative ways that the show could end. Two proposals? Two rejections? An engagement to any number of guys? Kaitlyn leaves alone? Kaitlyn proposes to the guy herself? Someone leaves? Someone returns? I'm just hoping for an uplifting ending. Refreshing? Maybe, depends on Kaitlyn's definition of refreshing.

My current hope is for Kaitlyn to fall in love and end up with the man of her dreams. Isn't that everybody's dream? Sure, but rarely does it happen. And even rarely on this show. So if that is refreshing, than I'm in.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Madge58 Wed May 27, 2015 8:24 pm

I haven't posted on this forum in ages because I forgot my username, password, AND the email I used to sign up for an account. Total fail on my part. cantstopl I've been trying to keep up with the sleuthing threads for this season, but I couldn't post anything till now. (I finally managed to get the right username-password combo after a hundred tries.) But better late than never!

Aunties_Love wrote:

My memory could definitely be off, but were you the one who posted that Kaitlyn chose Chris in the end? Because I was wondering if your source still stands by that info. Thanks!

Madge58

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 27, 2015 10:45 pm

Madge58 you should have pm'd me! Guests can pm. Don't feel bad, that is a daily occurrence that I help out members with. Welcome back!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed May 27, 2015 10:48 pm

Welcome back, Madge!  :Welcome

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:20 pm

these threads about the bette season seem to have significantly cooled down ...where is everyone? laugh out loud is anyone still excited for the season?

I'm feeling turned off by the drama -- realizing I haven't watched a full blown season week-by-week in a long while and the drama and fabricated cray cray is grating on me... I liked the sleuthed/spoiled F5 but esp since it's so early on we're getting just moments with them...wish the season could be leaked and we could skip the parts we don't want to watch for the parts we do want to watch GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 2498057887 but then again MF wouldn't have his show...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:19 pm

Yes it is a little slow on here, but it seems like there's nothing new going on. And I really don't like it when there's no preview at the end of an episode, no new SC's!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:59 pm

I especially dislike this need for what tptb think is a cliffhanger at the end of an episode.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:12 pm

^^ that gave me a very bad taste in the mouth and the fake brokeback bachelor preview was another absolutely ridiculous thing! Did they ever preview last season using Ashley S' onion segments?? Didn't watch that season week-to-week so maybe starting with Claire talking with the racoons last summer on BIP they've made these kooky inserts a standard for their previews though the cliffhanger and the brokeback bachelor bits aren't simply kooky and humorous but commentaries on the personalities of the people involved (kupah - clint & JJ)

the edit of this show this season is making it seem more and more like a full blown train-wreck where they have to dramatize every next episode to keep people watching -- what happened to regular show content?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:34 am

Kashathediva wrote:I especially dislike this need for what tptb think is a cliffhanger at the end of an episode.

Me too. They need to go back to ending the episodes with the RC and not this crap. It's annoying and it's messing up the rest of the edit.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
BlackHalo
Cecilia
newfiegirl
glazedover
nannymargie
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Rolly
bleuberry
Bet2Win
stuckinsc