SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:26 pm

kimberlyg wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I especially dislike this need for what tptb think is a cliffhanger at the end of an episode.

Me too.  They need to go back to ending the episodes with the RC and not this crap.  It's annoying and it's messing up the rest of the edit.

I agree Kimberlyg, I don't like this edit. I like having the feeling of some closure each week and starting fresh the next week. I think they are doing this so that next week she Nick shows up they can leave the cliff hanger if she keeps him or not. And just to add drama to the whole season in general. Just kind of a mess IMO though. I agree.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:12 pm

I hope after this season is over Nick gets a better rep. I like the guy, personally. He is cute and funny - seems really well suited for Kaitlyn from the outside looking in. Imo.
What he said to Andi that day on ATFR is a weird thing to hold against him. Seems to me he was just genuinely wondering what was wrong. I'm team Nick for now.  Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:26 pm

Didn't they do the cliff hangers on a recent season? Andi's maybe? ITA that it's annoying but for some reason they love it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:46 pm

I didn't watch Andi's season, but I know they did the continuation junk on Chris' season in several of the early episodes.  I skipped watching some in the middle until HTD's.  I normally took the first hour of SC'ing and Litta took the last and preview, so I'm not sure if it was all season or not.  giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:58 pm

Is this the seaon of two bachelorette with 2 particular men chasing them.  Brady went off to chase Britt and Nick came on to chase Kaitlyn.  Who will win the one of the show or both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:44 pm

I don't know but I've watched it over and over, and the whole thing is just a voice over. Obviously she said those words but she is not saying them in that SC

That scene is at about the 3:28 mark, and really if you listen to her voice "it's hard for me to admit, etc, her voice is very calm, so the part of her crying has to be after she told whomever that she had sex and they got very angry, and that's the reason she feels so badly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:46 pm

The first thing we hear her say

"I don't understand, it just happened" (voice over and she's crying)

"I don't think I'm a bad person, it doesn't me ashamed of myself but I do have other relationships and one of the ose relationships went too far too fast, that was something "I did, I made a huge mistake" (all a voice over and her voice is very calm)

"I just feel so bad"
(we see her saying that and she's crying gray striped shirt)

"I think this will be the most important conversation I'll have" (voice over, the SC of her standing on the balcony)

"It's hard for me to admit it, but we had sex
(all voice over, the scene of her sitting in leather chair and the guys in the yellow sofa)

"I made a mistake", (voice over)
"that doesn't make me a bad person"(we actually see her saying that, she's in the gray shirt crying)

Looking at this, she might not be crying about the sex guy, the crying could really be about anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:59 pm

If Nick is going to be seen as a villain and SM and viewers are already expressing their dislike for Nick, how is Kailtyn going to go unscathed? question
.... She chooses to keep Nick until F2 (per RS). That's a long time for viewers to watch her repeatedly keep Nick and for viewers to see the guys they like leave (e.g., Ben Z, Jared, Dr. Chris, Ben H, etc).

Is the only redeeming and "refreshing" thing left if the tide doesn't change and viewers still dislike Nick going to be Kaitlyn dumping Nick at F2 and choosing Shawn?  scratch
.... Because choosing no one seems to be little consolation to viewers if they dislike her keeping Nick, hope for Shawn and Shawn is rejected too. I would think it would only work if both Nick and Shawn are edited badly at the end (with Shawn being a Bach lead candidate, I don't see the negative edit for him if so).

Kaitlyn choosing herself may be refreshing to Kaitlyn, but unlikely to viewers? scratch And is it refreshing to dump the guy you let on the show and took to F2 to dump him again like last season -- is that refreshing to viewers? I guess it could be. no idea

*color me confused*
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:15 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:If Nick is going to be seen as a villain and SM and viewers are already expressing their dislike for Nick, how is Kailtyn going to go unscathed? question
.... She chooses to keep Nick until F2 (per RS). That's a long time for viewers to watch her repeatedly keep Nick and for viewers to see the guys they like leave (e.g., Ben Z, Jared, Dr. Chris, Ben H, etc).

Is the only redeeming and "refreshing" thing left if the tide doesn't change and viewers still dislike Nick going to be Kaitlyn dumping Nick at F2 and choosing Shawn?  scratch
.... Because choosing no one seems to be little consolation to viewers if they dislike her keeping Nick, hope for Shawn and Shawn is rejected too. I would think it would only work if both Nick and Shawn are edited badly at the end (with Shawn being a Bach lead candidate, I don't see the negative edit for him if so).

Kaitlyn choosing herself may be refreshing to Kaitlyn, but unlikely to viewers? scratch And is it refreshing to dump the guy you let on the show and took to F2 to dump him again like last season -- is that refreshing to viewers? I guess it could be. no idea

*color me confused*

None of it strikes me as refreshing. Refreshing defined means something reviving, restoring, revitalizing (taken from the dictionary) or stimulating, imaginative or welcome (synonyms). Something different. Something new. Something that viewers can look forward to.
Dumping Nick at F2 is not new or imaginative or restoring or reviving. It might be stimulating or welcome depending on the viewers thoughts about Nick. But it has been done before. I don't see the refreshing thing about repeating the same thing as last season. I.e. Lead sleeps with Nick. Lead isn't in love with Nick. Lead dumps Nick at F2.
At least last year there was a happy ending, albeit a short lasting one. This year if she ends up alone it is not a traditional happy ending. I think the refreshing part refers to her choosing herself. That would be new and stimulating, never having happened before. Sad for the F2, but happy for Kaitlyn if she did not want to stay with either guy.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:35 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:If Nick is going to be seen as a villain and SM and viewers are already expressing their dislike for Nick, how is Kailtyn going to go unscathed? question

*color me confused*
I'm as confused as you are, to me it doesn't make any sense at all. hmmm
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:03 pm

OnePromise wrote:snipped

I think the refreshing part refers to her choosing herself. That would be new and stimulating, never having happened before.  Sad for the F2, but happy for Kaitlyn if she did not want to stay with either guy.  
I can personally find it refreshing but is that refreshing to the viewers, her choosing herself?

My confusion comes into play because of Shawn.

Shawn is very well liked by viewers (he has the most SM followers of all contestants excluding Nick) so I guess I am trying to reconcile how Kaitlyn's ending (if she chooses no one) and Shawn being a potential next Bach lead can both be seen as postive things by viewers...  question

1) If Shawn is a candidate for Bach lead, how is it refreshing to see a female lead dump fan favorite=Shawn and still have him a viable Bach lead candidate? It doesn't add up to me if he has a good edit and is dumped that Kaitlyn dumping him is refreshing.  scratch

2) It would make sense if she dumped Shawn because he is a villain like Nick (so good riddance to both in the viewers eyes) but to dump the guy viewers will likely be hoping she chooses over Nick?  Suspect I cannot see how people will find Kaitlyn dumping Shawn as refreshing. I see them being upset at Kaitlyn for not being with the good guy (Shawn) and thus likely to campaign for Shawn to be the next lead because of this.

I guess to me, if Kaitlyn really does choose no one she is the Becca of her own season -- not feeling it enough with any of the guys to accept a proposal or continue on. It's the only conclusion I can come up with. The other one is that there is a F1 (possibly Shawn).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:14 pm

Just talking out loud here

Episode 6 is Dublin Ireland, 9-6 according to RS there is a 1-1 date with Nick, a 2-1 date with Joe and JJ, and a group date with Tanner, Ben Z, Ben H and Chris. No mention of Shawn and where he is on this episode?  In this SC sleuthed to be Dublin, there are 7 guys shown, so who are we missing?

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 000359
If it's a group date, it would have according to RS, Tanner, Ben Z, Ben H, and Chris, possibly Shawn, that's only 5.  If it's suppose to be all the guys we're missing 2 if it's a 9-6 elimination.
I believe these go along with the group date in Dublin
GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 Downlo10
GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 Vlcsn237
GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 Guinness
GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 Vlcsn251
GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 Vlcsn253

Nick's 1-1 date is Dublin and we have this SC of K and N in the hotel bedroom
GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 004362

we also have these at the same hotel in Dublin
GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 7c9f31fa-142c-4fbf-a0ce-5d5d58da2bbf
GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 Radisson
GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 2c75e560-991c-4342-a8ba-d0ba92260951

I think this is the same shirt and this is in Dublin
GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 Vlcsn304
In this scene we have her saying "I don't understand, it just happened", It's a voice over and she's crying  but we don't actually see her saying those words and when...we're lead to believe it's about sex but really we have no idea.  Whatever it was to get her so upset she's over it fast because then we're on to Killarney 6-3 According to RS it gets sketchy,  Cranberries concert (Jared) and the Blarney Stone (?)

GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 Download%202
GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 Download%201
GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 Vlcsn271
According to RS the guys that are cut are Joe, Jared, and Chris
I think this is Joe, same vest, maybe this is where he is let go?
GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 Vlcsn273
GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 F1827c9f-02db-4cec-b881-d14292471bec
GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 Joe10

But whatever happened here, which I believe is in Dublin, couldn't have been that traumatic
GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 Vlcsn305
because she went on to this....
GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 003637
GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 Download
GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 F40fd1b8-7029-40e2-8ecc-27ef1d923176

So in this last SC this was sleuthed to be Shawn, correct?  Is this guy wearing a ring? Could he be ring guy?
GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 F40fd1b8-7029-40e2-8ecc-27ef1d923176
GoBigorGoHome - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 17 Vlcsn292

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - # 3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+76
BlackHalo
Cecilia
newfiegirl
glazedover
nannymargie
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Rolly
bleuberry
Bet2Win
stuckinsc