SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 27 of 76 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 51 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:37 pm

Maybe Nick stormed in during her 1-on-1 with someone else and they had a sword duel?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:39 pm

SueSt wrote:Don't know what this means... but ok?? Suspect

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  41m41 minutes ago
We've had a few Bachelorette firsts this season... You'll be shocked and amazed!!!

ETA: Sorry Blu... didn't see you already posted this...

It might not have anything to do with that day's activities - with Brady leaving to date Britt, Nick coming into the show and being allowed to stay, and 4 other guys leaving before a RC, that's pretty shocking to an unspoiled viewer. I do have a feeling that this season is going to be really eventful, just because they are trying to make up for last season's ratings.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:43 pm

food for thought CH admits its harder to coax TV-worthy moments from the bette vs drama filled TB
http://www.wetpaint.com/chris-harrison/articles/2015-03-23-whether-bachelor-bachelorette-more-difficult

makes me very anxious that tptb will play with nick as much as they can to get tv worthy moments which he seems good at materializing at his own expense
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:48 pm

mindless wrote:Maybe Nick stormed in during her 1-on-1 with someone else and they had a sword duel?

giggling a sword duel??  sorry my mind fell to the gutter.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
notarose wrote:
SueSt wrote:Don't know what this means... but ok?? Suspect

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  41m41 minutes ago
We've had a few Bachelorette firsts this season... You'll be shocked and amazed!!!
"Shocked & amazed" was the catch phrase for travelling sideshows.  Oh oh  :shocked!:
Maybe Kaitlyn grows a beard or takes up sword swallowing.

giggling Sword swallowing?? Sorry my mind fell to the gutter again.... no no
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:02 pm

SueSt wrote:
mindless wrote:Maybe Nick stormed in during her 1-on-1 with someone else and they had a sword duel?

hehehe That's not quite what I had in mind, but I'm not opposed to your version of events.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:03 pm

SueSt wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
notarose wrote:
"Shocked & amazed" was the catch phrase for travelling sideshows.  Oh oh  :shocked!:

giggling Sword swallowing??  Sorry my mind fell to the gutter again.... no no

Maybe Nick & Kaitlyn still haven't returned from their 1-1 so they had to fly Britt in for the RC. 
Britt was spotted at a Cali airport 6 hrs ago.

:uptonogood Swords

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:07 pm

notarose wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

giggling Sword swallowing??  Sorry my mind fell to the gutter again.... no no

Maybe Nick & Kaitlyn still haven't returned from their 1-1 so they had to fly Britt in for the RC. 
Britt was spotted at a Cali airport 6 hrs ago.

:uptonogood Swords

Actually, I would be shocked, amazed and thrilled if that happened...  Can you imagine!  giggling Me likey!!  Hugesmile hi

Last edited by SueSt on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:07 pm

mindless wrote:
SueSt wrote:

hehehe That's not quite what I had in mind, but I'm not opposed to your version of events.

yes giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:06 am

SueSt wrote:
mindless wrote:
SueSt wrote:

yes giggling

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 27 518MB1g9BHL._SX300_

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:07 am

When is the next RC? Tonight? Or would tonight already have happened? So is it tomorrow? Like in 12 hours from now?? duh

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:22 am

nutty1 wrote:When is the next RC? Tonight? Or would tonight already have happened? So is it tomorrow? Like in 12 hours from now?? duh

Current time in Dublin: 4:22 AM Thursday April 9
There was speculation that a date may have occurred on Sunday in Dublin.  If that happened the RC would be over. 
If the first date was Nick's on April 6 then the RC is sometime within the next 18 hrs...  there are fewer guys now so likely less than that and maybe no cocktail party - who knows

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 76 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 51 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+67
moonpie
DMBFan
Nonina430
allykat
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
provenceguy
KDizzle
CHO
KK4
SleutherCollins