SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 28 of 76 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 52 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by officeRules Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:24 pm

Should I be surprized that there is no scoop about the next location?
We don't have any pictures, and we don't know where they are going next! Ugh. This is terrible.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:32 pm

^I know, right? I'm having massive withdrawal symptoms right now. laugh out loud

When do hometowns start? In a week?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:35 pm

Yes, but with no scoops for who is F4 which airports do we scout?

I'm hoping O'Hare... :detective
officeRules
officeRules

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:30 pm

officeRules wrote:Should I be surprized that there is no scoop about the next location?  
We don't have any pictures, and we don't know where they are going next!  Ugh.  This is terrible.

I know. We've been so spoiled by TPTB this season. I don't thing there's ever been so much public filming. If they tighten the reigns from here on out, it'll cause major withdrawals. (Actually I do hope they can keep the F1 a secret from RS though - some kind of a plan to let F3 get spoiled and then no leaks after that - everyone here can sleuth from there, would be perfect, IMO).

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:12 pm

HTD's are that soon? Wow!! Makes it more clear how late it was when Nick came in.

I am going to have out of state family here for the premiere!!!  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 28 2292733854 What am I going to do?!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:42 pm

nutty1 wrote:HTD's are that soon? Wow!! Makes it more clear how late it was when Nick came in.

I am going to have out of state family here for the premiere!!!   The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 28 2292733854  What am I going to do?!

giggling send them home.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:43 pm

Antifreeze: 101 Recipes and Springtime Parties!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Antifreeze: 101 Recipes and Springtime Parties!

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

Too bad I sort of like this bunch! Now other members……I'd give it consideration!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:27 am

when are HTDs? Next week??? or the week after next?? Crazy... Nick did join late wow
hmm I'm lowering my expectations per Evo's body language read from their 1-1 and how late he's joined...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:43 am

I'm not.

:cutesmile!:
I can't help it. Also, I think the more shy Kaitlyn seems during a public outing the more encouraging it is.

officeRules
officeRules

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:47 am

I don't see her downward gaze as anything either way. 
These "dates" are not really dates in the best sense. It's a bit difficult to let your real personality shine through when you're multitasking with what the show needs to portray. If anything I see it as simply focusing on what is going on with the show and person next to her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:48 am

emusha wrote:when are HTDs? Next week??? or the week after next?? Crazy... Nick did join late wow
hmm I'm lowering my expectations per Evo's body language read from their 1-1 and how late he's joined...

Filming has or will begin for epi 7.  HTD - week 8.  Yes, Nick joined very late (end of week 4 or beginning of week 5). 

If he gets one, I'm hoping for Chicago this time.
"...and this is my bedroom..." cantstopl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 76 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 52 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+67
moonpie
DMBFan
Nonina430
allykat
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
provenceguy
KDizzle
CHO
KK4
SleutherCollins