SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 40 of 76 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 58 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:22 pm

^Yeah, it's probably that. They had 2 travel days between Marseilles and Venice last season. They probably just wanted spend Friday night partying with the Irish. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:25 pm

mindless wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
mindless wrote:But what about Elan's airport selfie? Unless he posted it as a decoy, which seems a bit strange. Why pretend you're leaving Ireland, if you're not? And the reference to Sweden?

There was a flight leaving to Stockholm from Dublin a bit after he posted that selfie, but if that's where they were going, then why didn't they fly out last night, since it's such a late flight? Even if they had to travel from Killarney to Dublin yesterday, they still could've made a 5 pm flight. question
Remembering the rose ceremony was on the 9th, minimum of 8 hrs ahead going by est. therefore, they should be staying over night except for maybe Kait and a few producers/camera men who IMO always travel at the weirdest times, therefore the guys would of travelled yesterday.  All of that matches up to what MOT said.  Then today, apr 11, they would be having a date.  Again, it all matches up to the filming schedule.

Going by what Elan says, since when has anything that he says make sense?

I understand that it makes sense schedule wise, but they've never stayed in a foreign country for two episodes in a row at this point in the season. And there was already a Dublin date in the previous episode so having 3 more this episode seems unlikely to me. That's why I think they went somewhere else today. The only thing not making sense is the extra day in between the RC and traveling to the next destination, but perhaps there simply weren't seats left on the flight yesterday or something? If they did go to Sweden then there's only one straight flight per day, but they could've gone through London, so I doubt they'd postpone their travel because of that. Maybe it's got something to do with the "shocked and amazed" thing Fleiss tweeted out.
Correct, they haven't done it in recent years but have done it in the past. But why would they stay in Dublin when they have dates in Killarney. So each day they drove to Killarney for their date there then drove back to Dublin at the end of the day. To me that doesn't make sense neither and since MOT said that they were there on Thursday and Friday, where would they of spent tues, wed nights? I just feel that Sweden isn't where they'd go especially if it is true that Elan let the cat out of the bag. Just doesn't feel right. His tweets are normally cryptic and not out front as that is.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:29 pm

Do we know there were dates in Killarney? All MOT posted was some production/crew had been spotted and possibly just scouting the location?
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:33 pm

Aunties_Love, I think you could be right that they stayed in Killarney for the last two dates and the RC and then drove back to Dublin on Friday. Hence why they stayed in that hotel last night. But then today they traveled somewhere else. No idea where. Might be Canada for all we know. But there was an extra day between filming and travel last season as well between Marseilles and Venice, so it's not like they don't have off days.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:42 pm

mindless wrote:Aunties_Love, I think you could be right that they stayed in Killarney for the last two dates and the RC and then drove back to Dublin on Friday. Hence why they stayed in that hotel last night. But then today they traveled somewhere else. No idea where. Might be Canada for all we know. But there was an extra day between filming and travel last season as well between Marseilles and Venice, so it's not like they don't have off days.

Andi spent her birthday in Paris which likely accounted for 2 instead of 1 day off.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:55 pm

mindless wrote:Aunties_Love, I think you could be right that they stayed in Killarney for the last two dates and the RC and then drove back to Dublin on Friday. Hence why they stayed in that hotel last night. But then today they traveled somewhere else. No idea where. Might be Canada for all we know. But there was an extra day between filming and travel last season as well between Marseilles and Venice, so it's not like they don't have off days.
Ok, I just think that especially with Elan tweeting that stuff, we need to be aware of him playing pranks and tweeting out something that forward just isn't his style unless he's trying to sway us there and they are actually going elsewhere.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:58 pm

So, anyone recognize this airport bathroom? LOL

http://websta.me/p/960896759138316603_4379315
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:01 pm

^^Oh I agree with that and I doubt that Swedish pillow has anything to do with their destination. Maybe the fact that he posted an airport selfie means they're actually taking a ferry to Wales? Hugesmile

ETA: I actually googled a bunch of airport toilets earlier, but it was inconclusive. laugh out loud Arlanda in Stockholm does have those small tiles in some, but nothing else matched really.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:12 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:So, anyone recognize this airport bathroom? LOL

theyearofelan
Normal
Elan Gale 8hr
 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 11142370_374617959402366_1279796423_n

theyearofelan
4 weeks ago · SLC International Airport - Terminal 1
on the road again

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 11023248_1538043836459007_738739582_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:14 pm

What is Elan's fascination with airport bathroom selfies? Rolling Eyes

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

theyearofelan
Normal
Elan Gale 8hr
 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 11142370_374617959402366_1279796423_n

theyearofelan
4 weeks ago · SLC International Airport - Terminal 1
on the road again

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 40 11023248_1538043836459007_738739582_n

Good catch! I obviously didn't look back that far. We need someone on the Periscope app - seems to be his most recent vice.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:22 pm

We had a problem with rabid coyotes in my area. Looks like the coyote got to Elan prior to capture.  Hugesmile

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 76 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 58 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+67
moonpie
DMBFan
Nonina430
allykat
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
provenceguy
KDizzle
CHO
KK4
SleutherCollins