SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 56 of 76 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:46 pm

Elan has posted an IG pic of himself as of 4:41pm PCT today in San Pedro Cliffs, CA per his GPS.   Could he be back on the West coast?  

Elan's IG
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:40 am

notarose wrote:Blogger at NYC rap date

Midday Drama in Hell's Kitchen on My Date With The Bachelorette

what a great read and the comments were also delightfully witty and entertaining laugh out loud makes me want to invite the commenters to join us here!

I always think most of the contestants on these shows would make a really great criminals. They are all good looking in a way that is very bland and lacks discerning features. They would be impossible to describe to a sketch artist. "He had a face? I think he was white? I remember shoes?"
Compete? Or battle in a Shakespearean in magnitude epic war that destroys three-quarters of the audience and at least 5 of the "bachelors" but leaves one woman, blood-smeared and armless, as the one true Bachelorette?

and someone needs to tell the commenters who were saying that they 'hate wading through "stream-o-nausea" on RS' blog to find content' about this forum!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:11 am

MiniDiva wrote:Elan has posted an IG pic of himself as of 4:41pm PCT today in San Pedro Cliffs, CA per his GPS.   Could he be back on the West coast?  

Elan's IG

Looks like it doesn't it? If Elan is home then what does that mean for the RC? Either it happened earlier than expected or he left early.

Nick could be gone or there's something we don't know like our schedule could be off.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:23 am

Elan hasn't been a handler for a couple of seasons now (according to umngirl), so he might come back with general production. But even if he is a handler, every one but the first HTD would have gone to LA- then they fly to hometowns just for a day (or one overnight)- so if Elan is working as a handler, he might be in LA anyway until his fellow's turn.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:27 am

Tralee is in County Kerry, near Dingle. When I was there there were people horseback riding so that's a possibility.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Claire201089

They were filming @BacheloretteABC in Tralee!  I am too obsessed with that show & can't believe I wasn't home when this happened #TeamKaitlyn

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:46 am

Nice find Mini Diva and nr!

We must be off on the filming schedule. The next RC must be tomorrow maybe?

ETA: the more I read that tweet, it doesn't necessarily mean it was happening today IMO. It could also mean she found out today that they had been filming. I'm back to not knowing when the RC took place or will take place.  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 3806527698 I originally thought Friday/Saturday.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:52 am

^ there is no indication as to when filming in Tralee occurred.  Could have been "today" or several days ago and the tweeter just talked with someone there and was told about it no idea

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:54 am

Yes, nr, I was just editing my post. IA.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:57 am

Yeah, she could've been out of town and found out when she got back. I would think the RC would be today the latest, since they started filming the dates on Sunday. That would mean today's date would the 5th and that's not likely.

But nice find notarose!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:59 am

Élan aka The Beard might be home. He tweeted Brooks yesterday
saying he enjoyed his story on snapchat re: Pet Peeves. Spoke
to him on a spiritual level. Thanked him. Love that Élan. 
giggling

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:12 pm

Great find NR!  

It doesn't help us update or fill in any details on our timeline.  hissyfit   The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 3806527698    

She says were filming and wasn't home, so that makes it sound as if it already happened not is currently happening.  

Why can't people be more specific and provide lots of pics when they tweet a spoiler?  I think we may need to give lessons on how to properly tweet spoilers!  giggling giggling giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:15 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Great find NR!  

It doesn't help us update or fill in any details on our timeline.  hissyfit   The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 56 3806527698    

She says were filming and wasn't home, so that makes it sound as if it already happened not is currently happening.  

Why can't people be more specific and provide lots of pics when they tweet a spoiler?  I think we may need to give lessons on how to properly tweet spoilers!  giggling giggling giggling

yes  Who, what, where, when PEOPLE!

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 76 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+67
moonpie
DMBFan
Nonina430
allykat
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
provenceguy
KDizzle
CHO
KK4
SleutherCollins