SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 55 of 76 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 65 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:16 am

I'm also not convinced that the traveling happened on the 11th. Or maybe most of the group traveled then by car, but Kaitlyn and the first guy to have a 1-on-1 flew that morning and had a date that day. It just seems odd to have 2 days between filming when you're staying in the same country. I get that they supposedly stayed at that Dublin hotel on Friday night, but that could've been just a few people. And just because Mr Write said they're "currently filming in County Kerry" on the 12th, doesn't mean they couldn't have filmed something there on the 11th already. Or maybe the first 1-on-1 was somewhere in between Dublin and County Kerry.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:53 am

mindless wrote:I'm also not convinced that the traveling happened on the 11th. Or maybe most of the group traveled then by car, but Kaitlyn and the first guy to have a 1-on-1 flew that morning and had a date that day. It just seems odd to have 2 days between filming when you're staying in the same country. I get that they supposedly stayed at that Dublin hotel on Friday night, but that could've been just a few people. And just because Mr Write said they're "currently filming in County Kerry" on the 12th, doesn't mean they couldn't have filmed something there on the 11th already. Or maybe the first 1-on-1 was somewhere in between Dublin and County Kerry.
Mindless, the group travels together and not apart like that. MOT already confirmed that with the way the tweets went out, traveling was on the 11th. IMO, the group all traveled together. Not only that, but the hotel was used on the Wed, Thurs, and Friday. They traveled on the sat and first date would of happened on the Sunday the 12th since according to Kerry, Ireland time, they were traveling in late afternoon. IMO, there wasn't enough time to get there and still have a date. I guess the point is, yea they were filming a date there on the 12th, but more so the point that they arrived there late in the day on the 11th and of which, I severly doubt that they'd have a date then.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:05 am

How do you know they were traveling late afternoon to County Kerry? I don't remember. Thanks

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:18 am

Today Ryan Secreast announced that Kaitlyn is the Bette.  I think this is the first confirmation (not stated as rumor) from a media source that often messages for TPTB. 
Perhaps the franchise is now going to start its promotional PR in earnest.

Does anyone know when former leads began their media blitz?  Were interviews of Andi or Chris ever released while filming was still going on?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:37 am

I think with them heading back to the states for hometowns, and with Britt having been "seen" in Nashville while productions overseas, they sort of have to say who's the b-ette.  They will hype the drama of the guys choosing, though, so it won't matter that it's out.

Last edited by jcrbil on Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:48 am

In my opinion, all previous season schedules are out the window in terms of comparison to Kaitlyn's season.  In the past, how many times has the 2 episodes before hometowns been filmed in the same country?  If we have a previous Bachette who filmed 2 episodes in the same location, then I would be interested in how they did it for comparison.

For now, TPTB have shown that they are using social media to mess us up.  They know what the schedule is that we THINK they will follow.  A few timely tweets would be enough for proof in the past. I still think tweeting airplane icons is way too obvious.  It's a ruse, IMO.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:52 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
notarose wrote:Nick is now airborne according to his Twitter account (3 plane emos).  Élan's cryptic Twitter account suggests likewise...he faved a flight-related tweet.
 Dublin time - around 11:30 pm April 14

snipped..
So Nick must of been eliminated.  There isn`t a rose ceremony till the 16th.  15th at the very least so if he`s in the air heading home, then he would of missed the individual date rose in Dublin then.  They were travelling to their new destination on the 11th.  They would of had min of 3 dates in Kerry and likely 4 as per other bette seasons therefore, the first date was the 12th, it is only the 14th there.

To me it is a rouse.  No way that they could be done in Kerry right now.

Beagle wrote:snipped..

Now, saying that, Nick posting an emoji of airplanes does not necessarily mean IMO that he was already on the airport or on a plane. Nothing is 100% sure.

IA with Beagle and others - we know nothing about Nick's status at the moment, other than the three plane emoji's were posted. The meaning could be numerous reasons. He's on TB'ette, SM knows this, is he really going to tweet plane emoji's to tell everyone he's going home? I think not. I think if he's been told to keep quiet, this time around, he will. Maybe that's one of the reason's Elan may have control of his phone and is having fun with it at the same time. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:57 am

officeRules wrote:In my opinion, all previous season schedules are out the window in terms of comparison to Kaitlyn's season.  In the past, how many times has the 2 episodes before hometowns been filmed in the same country?  If we have a previous Bachette who filmed 2 episodes in the same location, then I would be interested in how they did it for comparison.

For now, TPTB have shown that they are using social media to mess us up.  They know what the schedule is that we THINK they will follow.  A few timely tweets would be enough for proof in the past.  I still think tweeting airplane icons is way too obvious.  It's a ruse, IMO.

OR, I completely agree. I think all rules are off the table now. They are changing things up and really experimenting. I also think that almost missing Nick's HTD last bachelorette season might have taught them to take delays in international travel a little more seriously. The bachelorette has a much tighter time line to be finished before it all airs. The bachelor can handle more time delays. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:14 pm

Blogger at NYC rap date

Midday Drama in Hell's Kitchen on My Date With The Bachelorette

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:40 pm

^^ Thanks NR for sharing "a day in the life of an ette fan watching a group date" quite enlightening.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:40 pm

nutty1 wrote:How do you know they were traveling late afternoon to County Kerry? I don't remember. Thanks
I was just going by when Elan posted the tweet about listening to music for 3 hrs and then the time difference of when we saw the post. They would of gotten there in late afternoon.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:01 pm

Have there been any sightings of Nick or any of the other guys left today? His airplanes tweet was more than 24 hours ago so if the RC happened, and/or if he was actually on an airplane, wouldn't we have heard something by now?

I'm thinking that the RC didn't happen yet and that Nick wasn't actually on a plane heading home yesterday.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 76 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 65 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+67
moonpie
DMBFan
Nonina430
allykat
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
provenceguy
KDizzle
CHO
KK4
SleutherCollins