SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 73 of 76 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:24 pm

Haha, I'm a Nick fan but I can totally believe that he will do things this season that are considered controversial and will be disliked by half the viewers. RS's sources are pretty good, so I tend to believe that something happened, especially since RS already mentioned that all the guys hate him. If he did tell Kaitlyn that the guys are being jerks to him, I don't think that there's anything wrong with that. kaitlyn's the only friend he has there, and I get the need to talk to someone. If he's a snitch for that, so are Cody and Chris Soules for warning Andi about Nick, right?

For the record, I never bought the "RS is just jealous" idea; if that were true, he would probably hate Josh and Sean, who are two of the most handsome and popular guys in the franchise.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:28 pm

I can totally picture Nick whining, whether to Kaitlyn, the other guys, or just the producers, but the guys not liking him or "picking on him." That's not a stretch to me.

And let's not pretend Nick's only motivation for going back on the show is Kaitlyn. That's incredibly naive to think IMO.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 87b72b10  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 86669110  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:36 pm

It is no surprise the guys didn't like Nick coming on the show like an uninvited guest.  It could have been any of the previous guys returning and they would not be welcomed.  That said, I had hoped Nick was going to approach the interaction with the guys differently this season.  Based on some of the interviews posted here recently he seemed to reconsider some of his interactions with the other guys on Andi's season and he learned a lesson. Nick can't be as bad as Shawn E. at least.   laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:55 pm

umngirl wrote:I can totally picture Nick whining, whether to Kaitlyn, the other guys, or just the producers, but the guys not liking him or "picking on him." That's not a stretch to me.

And let's not pretend Nick's only motivation for going back on the show is Kaitlyn. That's incredibly naive to think IMO.

I'm confused. What would his other motivation(s) be?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:01 pm

I smell two camps this year - Nicks and everyone else's!

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:01 pm

SueSt wrote:
umngirl wrote:I can totally picture Nick whining, whether to Kaitlyn, the other guys, or just the producers, but the guys not liking him or "picking on him." That's not a stretch to me.

I'm confused.  What would his other motivation(s) be?

The same as everyone else who goes on this show: free vacation, attention, fame, etc. Nick is not immune to all those things. Heck there could be money involved for him, promise of being on another franchise show, or whatever else.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 87b72b10  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 86669110  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:05 pm

Maybe RS meant that he's being the producers' bitch? Doing whatever they tell him to do.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:07 pm

^And that I could totally see.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:23 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Haha, I'm a Nick fan but I can totally believe that he will do things this season that are considered controversial and will be disliked by half the viewers. RS's sources are pretty good, so I tend to believe that something happened, especially since RS already mentioned that all the guys hate him. If he did tell Kaitlyn that the guys are being jerks to him, I don't think that there's anything wrong with that. kaitlyn's the only friend he has there, and I get the need to talk to someone. If he's a snitch for that, so are Cody and Chris Soules for warning  Andi about Nick, right?

For the record, I never bought the "RS is just jealous" idea; if that were true, he would probably hate Josh and Sean, who are two of the most handsome and popular guys in the franchise.

I thought this as well.

RS really only goes after contestants or leads that give him a reason to. I think whether you're a fan of Nick or not, most people can admit that Nick gave plenty of reasons to be talked about in a negative way. Whether it was being a jerk in his ITM's by being over confident or talking badly about the guys, revealing the sex bomb on live television, him writing a letter to get an engaged woman back, or to him whining about feeling led on, how his family was brought into it and to now going on the same show that apparently devastated him so badly and the one he was "completely moving on from" etc. It's really comical to think about IMO, and apparently RS feels the same way.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:29 pm

emad0722 wrote:I smell two camps this year - Nicks and everyone else's!

giggling  Doesn't really matter.  Bottom line is its a tv show and I'm here to celebrate a love story if there is one. 
 I'm a fan of Kaitlyn as well and look forward to more being revealed about her. 
Heck, I even hope Britt finds love.
Love sprinkles or nothing.  Life is about celebrating. bestbud! #itsthelittlethings

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:51 pm

I would like to say RS does not just go after leads or contestants that give him a reason. 
He almost unilaterally snarks and digs up stuff on anyone related to the show and we all have seen this over the years. He is no savant. There is a lot of stuff he could choose not to post whether it be a photo, link etc. There is a lot of stuff that goes beyond good taste. 
So be it. I certainly have done my share of snark. I am not the snark police.  
Who he chooses to really give it to is another matter and is subjective just as it is for any of us.  I can think of many leads and contestants and many, imoaa, have done nothing to earn it, other than being on the show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:57 pm

LOL I don't see nick as flawless by any means and when the "got so cocky shot himself in the foot" thing first came out as a clue from RS -- my first thought was actually that it could be Nick.

I do think he tends to be overconfident and in a group setting he chooses to not pay attention to the feedback around him (last season it was a deliberate move so that he doesn't hold himself back from the feelings he has for Andi - he didn't seem to want to question it cos he knew he'd have to go head first into it to truly fall in an untarnished way) However I don't think it was a good move IMHO he didn't have to be obvious about how things were going with the guys and he can keep his relationship with the lead completely separate.

He has had the time and space to reflect on how he treated the other guys and also how he was depicted so I'd like to think that self-reflection has helped him stay away from the same kind of pattern this season -- that's what I predict would happen esp cos of how that impacted his family/mom last season

....but I don't rule it out that he might have gotten caught up in the same behaviors this time around esp cos he would immediately have a target on his back going in. I do think knowing that he'd have a target on his back would make him aware of the situation so I'd like to think he'd have a bit of a game plan to try to mitigate the issues. I imagine even he'd have convos with sharleen about it since it happened when she was there... but not out of the realm of possibilities that he'd be blind to it. If he doesn't take on the self-reflection and lessons (which I highly doubt he wouldn't) then I won't excuse what happens...

If that's the case I don't think it's out of the margins of possibility that he'd rub a lot of people the wrong way and might have done that this season round. If he does, he has the exposure enough to know that he's bringing it on to himself.

Last edited by emusha on Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 76 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #2 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+67
moonpie
DMBFan
Nonina430
allykat
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
provenceguy
KDizzle
CHO
KK4
SleutherCollins