SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Page 21 of 73 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 47 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 11:21 am

Whitney looks gorg!

I'm not super invested in the Chris Whitney coupling but more in each of them as people.  I really like them and how they handle themselves.  I don't care to speculate on whether they'll make it or not, but I do feel confident they will handle it like mature adults, either building their relationship, or deciding to move on from it - and either way I think I'll still really like them both.

Re Witney Carson, Who I love, I thought part of the reason they paired them is because there would be less tabloid speculation about her and Chris than if he had a sexy dancer closer to his age where the tabloids would have gone nuts with stories and the dances would have been much sexier.  I find it laughable that a 21 year old sweet Mormon girl would have any interest in a 30s Chris.  They have very little chemistry IMO and have a good working relationship.  No issues for the other Whit to worry about there at all.

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

Post by soccermom333 Sat May 02, 2015 11:29 am

I agree with the part that Whit is very mature and of course will handle a break-up with maturity. ;)

I also think witney is just his dance partner. Whitney has many other issues to worry about and "his dance partner" is not one of them imo. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfangal Sat May 02, 2015 12:51 pm

If we think about Chris' obssession and focus on winning DWTS, and the way he was going on about it, concentrating on dance partner Witney with media blitz, and sacrificing time from Whitney, he just may have done it all wrong.

Doing a math on his fanbase, using the numbers of "likes" in IG, he gets about 20k average on his pics, Whitney gets 20k+ as well on her own, together, they make 40k++.  If he loses all of Whit's fanbase altogether because of the perception that he is being a douch to her,  he stands to lose 400,000 votes!! (20k x 20 votes/person via fb, landline, cell and online). We will never know how votes really go, but all in all he is mostly to blame for all this negative PR, true or not. He and Witney are really racking up those who are not fans out there which were not as blatant before.

Hopefully, he doesnt lose the mirrorball, a reputation (which is crucial to his business eventually) and a catch of a fiancee after all this is over.

Just saying.

Last edited by bachfangal on Sat May 02, 2015 12:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : duplicate)

bachfangal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 2:02 pm

relaxing wrote:Whitney looks gorg!

I'm not super invested in the Chris Whitney coupling but more in each of them as people.  I really like them and how they handle themselves.  I don't care to speculate on whether they'll make it or not, but I do feel confident they will handle it like mature adults, either building their relationship, or deciding to move on from it - and either way I think I'll still really like them both.

Re Witney Carson, Who I love, I thought part of the reason they paired them is because there would be less tabloid speculation about her and Chris than if he had a sexy dancer closer to his age where the tabloids would have gone nuts with stories and the dances would have been much sexier.  I find it laughable that a 21 year old sweet Mormon girl would have any interest in a 30s Chris.  They have very little chemistry IMO and have a good working relationship.  No issues for the other Whit to worry about there at all.
Just a heads up, DWTS/ABC dont give a rats tush about tabloid speculation about Chris and whoever is partner is/was gonna be. They actually love that stuff. It's media. It's publicity. I'm pretty sure they partnered him with Witney beacuse of her name and a "face off" against the two W(h)itneys. Dont give them credit to be decent people. This is reality tv. They only care about the recognition.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 2:08 pm

bachfangal wrote:If we think about Chris' obssession and focus on winning DWTS, and the way he was going on about it, concentrating on dance partner Witney with media blitz, and sacrificing time from Whitney, he just may have done it all wrong.

Doing a math on his fanbase, using the numbers of "likes" in IG, he gets about 20k average on his pics, Whitney gets 20k+ as well on her own, together, they make 40k++.  If he loses all of Whit's fanbase altogether because of the perception that he is being a douch to her,  he stands to lose 400,000 votes!! (20k x 20 votes/person via fb, landline, cell and online). We will never know how votes really go, but all in all he is mostly to blame for all this negative PR, true or not. He and Witney are really racking up those who are not fans out there which were not as blatant before.

Hopefully, he doesnt lose the mirrorball, a reputation (which is crucial to his business eventually) and a catch of a fiancee after all this is over.

Just saying.
Many of us already have gone over this, but you're new so I'll summarize... Chris is not getting votes/support from the DWTS audience. Everyone highly dislikes him. On every forum, on the afterbuzz show, even the pros find it laughable that he's still there over other people. Even more so now that Willow has left has he been getting a bunch of hate and #bringwillowback on his social media. The only people voting for that man over and over again are Bachelor fans. And by my observation that's the grandmas who think he's doing absolutely fantastic. And they're seriously thinking that... So yeah, that's how it's going.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 02, 2015 2:22 pm

Of course Bachelor fans are voting for him, just as I imagine every 'star' brings along their own little following from their career as an athlete/singer/actor/famous parent or whatever. It also helps that his last two dances weren't that bad.

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 02, 2015 2:25 pm

relaxing wrote:Whitney looks gorg!

Great points. You expressed exactly what I am thinking. It would be great if they made it, but either way, I think they will handle it with maturity and grace.

bachfangal wrote:If we think about Chris' obssession and focus on winning DWTS, and the way he was going on about it, concentrating on dance partner Witney with media blitz, and sacrificing time from Whitney, he just may have done it all wrong.

Just saying.

Well, I would go as far as to say that Chris will definitely not win the mirrorball and I could have said that when the show started. I really don't get where people get all this negative PR from. I suspect he was paired with Witney mostly because of her name. They have absolutely zero chemistry and when people even suggest that there is anything remotely romantic between them I  rofl

I don't for a minute think that Chris really thinks he can win, however, he is doing what he needs to do to go as far as he can because he made a commitment to the show and he honours his commitments. The same could be said for his commitment to Whitney. I suspect both of them will give it their best shot. Will it work out? Maybe or maybe not. Their odds are as good as any of them.

For what it's worth, I never pay attention to what RS says about any of their chances since he pretty much shoots down anyone getting married from this show and he has been wrong more than once on the subject. Clearly the odds are against any couple based on what we know of how the show works and how much time they actually spend together, but he is always super negative about any lasting relationships. I get that he may be cynical based on what he has learned, but it just seems to be his stock answer rather than looking at the individuals involved on a case by case basis.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2015 8:48 pm

Well, he thought Andi and Josh had a real chance of making to the altar :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 02, 2015 11:12 pm

lexforlife wrote:Well, he thought Andi and Josh had a real chance of making to the altar :cutesmile!:

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2 - Page 21 3806527698 I thought that on paper they seemed a good fit as well. They were living in the same town and seemed to have lots in common. Her family into football and his brother just drafted into the NFL. Each has a parent that is Jewish and another that is Catholic. They live near one another and appeared to match that single, young professional on the move stereotype. Even their parents seemed to be in favour of the match. My concern was that Andi was such a spoiled brat, used to getting her own way and would be hell to live with, but even that could be overcome if she was sincere and was willing to compromise. We all know how that turned out.

As for Chris and Whitney, while they don't move in the same circles, they both seem sincere in looking for someone. They are both of an age when they know what they want and seem to be willing to compromise to get it. Usually the start of the next season seems to be when all hell breaks lose. I guess we will have to wait and see how things turn out.

Last edited by Sprite on Sun May 03, 2015 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Sat May 02, 2015 11:53 pm

bachelorfan777 wrote: Whitney looks so pretty!

I think part of me wondering about her and Chris Soules' relationship is asking myself 'would I want my fiancé/boyfriend to act the way he is acting? The answer is no.
I get he has contractual obligations to the show he is a part of, but I think he is taking it a bit too far at times. Seems like he is always with Witney Carson now, no matter what they are doing. He goes to shows, dinner, they leave and arrive in either her or his car most of the time, etc. He posted a pic of the 'family' the other day and she was in it too, saying Witney Carson is going to choreograph him and Whitney Bischoff's wedding....just things such as that. I don't think he's under obligation to do ALL of that all the time. I see other couples and they don't do it to that degree. Except Kym Johnson laugh out loud but I think they are actually dating.   Smiley 
The bottom line is Whitney Bischoff and Chris Soules doesn't have to get married if it isn't going to work out. But Chris Soules should really make sure it looks good if they don't. He is in the public eye now. Even if he does have a bit of that 'aw shucks' kind of way about him and he's a bit oblivious to his actions, he should make it a priority to. If not for himself, then for Whitney - a person which by all accounts and purposes has done everything possible on her end to make this work out.
And I actually find the fact that she is making other plans a GOOD THING because its for her. Seems as if in order to make this work so far she has had to rearrange her entire life for almost 8 weeks now. Her branching out and not being there for HIM all the time is positive. I wonder when he will start doing that for her, if ever?

I don't see any evidence that Chris is acting in a disrespectful manner towards Whitney and she certainly isn't acting like a damsel in distress.  Actually based on her IG she seems to have had a great time in LA.  She's probably having a better time than Chris. haha!  Maybe it's just me but I don't find sharing a ride or fulfilling obligations to ABC and DWTS or doing press with my dance partner being something that means Chris is being thoughtless about his fiancé.   IMO, the bottom line is that no one forced Whitney to rearrange her life for Chris.  That was done of her own accord.  Just because there hasn't really been opportunity for Chris to support Whitney doesn't mean he is incapable of doing so.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Sun May 03, 2015 12:45 am

eversotrue wrote:

Just saying.
Many of us already have gone over this, but you're new so I'll summarize... Chris is not getting votes/support from the DWTS audience. Everyone highly dislikes him. On every forum, on the afterbuzz show, even the pros find it laughable that he's still there over other people. Even more so now that Willow has left has he been getting a bunch of hate and #bringwillowback on his social media. The only people voting for that man over and over again are Bachelor fans. And by my observation that's the grandmas who think he's doing absolutely fantastic. And they're seriously thinking that... So yeah, that's how it's going.

DWTS has over 10 million viewers. The internet fandom is hardly a drop in the bucket compared to the casual viewer. I haven't seen any pros say anything negative about Chris. Most of the pros have benefitted in the past by having a partner like Chris who isn't the best dancer but garners a lot of votes. Artem and Patti, Jonathon and Marie, Mark and Bristol, Karina and Billy Ray Cyrus, Tony and Susan Lucci and a few others I can't recall at the moment. Any complaining just sounds like sour grapes and a lack of understanding on how this show works.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 03, 2015 12:52 am

It's the same negative comments every time someone from the Bachelor franchise is on DWTS. I'm assuming most of the negative comments are from those who don't watch TB.

I have read it in the past where speculation around who the new cast will be on other sites, most of the DWTS die hard fans didn't want anyone from TB franchise. I'm not sure why because there have been IMO horrid contestants that made it far based on their supposed popular votes. I don't see how this is any different.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 73 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 47 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #2

+83
kdawng
ReneeM
CHO
timfan
mprssdbyu